final.

Zimzalabim!

Zimzalabim, a fantasy mobile game Seulgi has been playing these days, quite addictive.

The female character is really adorable, Irene Bae. Basically, Seulgi has to explore the worlds, make friends and accomplish quests to level up.

A stay in person like Seulgi could handle the game pretty well, there's nothing much to do other than stroll around in the game for now.

Seulgi yawns, she's had a hard time at work today. Her boss wouldn't stop nagging her on how poorly she did on the project.

The boss has never given anyone a good remark anyways.

Seulgi toggles the control button around as little avatar of Irene Bae walks here and there in the forest on the screen.

The urge to fall asleep is strong, but Seulgi needs to finish a quest today since there's an event for Irene's new skin. It's pretty and Seulgi must have it.

She must finish the quest on time, she must.

She must.

She must..

Her eyes feel heavy, ten cups of coffee aren't working after all. 

Not working.

Coffee.

Coff.

COFFEE.

.

.

.

 

" Hee yap!"

A familliar sound wakes her up, definitely is Irene Bae's character sound from the game. Seulgi opens her eyes. Woah, is she really seeing what she's seeing right now?

There's another face right up to her face , the wide round eyes staring through her soul. For sure Seulgi can remember to whom this face belongs to. Irene Bae, her character from the game she's playing just now. But it doesn't make any sense at all.

" Hee yap! "

Okay this is getting kind of annoying, Seulgi never thought she would find her character annoying but now she is. 

Her finger reaches out to touch the face in front of her, she could touch it. It's soft and real, Irene Bae in front of her is real.

Seulgi can feel the other's breathe on her face, she're breathing, Irene Bae is living and breathing and real. It doesn't make any sense.

She's a game character after all, but where is Seulgi at the moment?

Looking around, the scenery seems pretty familiar to Seulgi, it's the forest where Irene Bae was at in the game just now.

Then, what happened? Did she fall asleep? 

" Is this a dream?"

Seulgi murmurs, then her hands are abruptly grabbed by Irene Bae's, ouch that hurts a bit.

" Let's go on an adventure, are you ready? Zimzalabim!"

Oh god, there is the character speech again, Seulgi rolls her eyes, she definitely must be dreaming since Irene Bae isn't responding to her in a human way. 

Oh well, let's just go with the flow, Seulgi sighs. She can't deny, Irene Bae is really pretty, even prettier that now she gets to see her up close in a real form.

A real form?

Seulgi must've been hallucinating from being around Irene Bae for quite a while in this game world, the game universe.

Because Irene Bae isn't real, wasn't real and will never be real.

The adventure begins, they slay so many monsters and collect many experience points. They help out the villagers by solving their quests and gain more exp points.

Irene Bae is levelling up and Seulgi can see from the bar over Irene Bae's head everytime she levels up. Funny.

Seulgi is enjoying her time with Irene Bae, she's getting used to being annoyed by the character speeches now and then.

" Hee yap!"

Oh oh, Seulgi's vision is going black and blurry, she can't see Irene Bae's face anymore. Her eyes shut, the whole world goes blank.

Nothing, but an empty pitch black screen.

.

.

.

.

.

" Hee yap!"

Seulgi wakes up from the sound, she is in her pajamas on her bed. In her hand, is her phone, with the screen shining.

She brings her phone near to her face, ah. 

There's little Irene Bae character standing in front of a villager with a quest.

Definitely, it was a dream, a weird dream that is.

Seulgi rubs her eyes, and smiles, how silly of her to think that Irene Bae is real when she was just inside a dream.

Dropping her phone aside, Seulgi goes back to sleep again. It's Saturday afterall, she could sleep in.

Little does she know.

That.

Irene Bae's level has maxed out and she has the new skin now.

" Hee yap!"