Hello Angel

Heaven

Junmyeon had been seating at the edge of Sehun's bed for like half an hour now, trying to comfort him and convince him that he should take better care of himself.

"Let me take you somewhere, please?" said Junmyeon, his voice soothing and comforting as always, "somewhere you can relax and have a good time."

Sehun thought about it for like half a minute while Junmyeon ran his fingers through the younger's soft hair, waiting patiently for an answer.

"Alright then," he finally said with a half smile, sighing. "Let's go, hyung. I trust you to take me somewhere nice."

Junmyeon smiled warmly at him, getting up from where he was seated and walking towards the door.

"You will not regret this!" he said, as he walked out of the room eagerly.

"Wait, we're going now?!" Sehun almost yelled, but Junmyeon apparently was too far away to hear him because there was no answer. So, with a frustrated sigh, he got up from the comfortable spot on his bed and walked behind the leader.

The ride wasn't too long, maybe 15 minutes in car and there was no traffic.

Sehun looked up and down the building where they arrived. It was a high-end spa, famous for his private sauna. It was also known to use natural ore to release toxins and waste materials. He had heard lots of things about the place but this was his first time actually being there.

He was amused, but not surprised by Junmyeon's choice. Personally, he wouldn't attend this kind of places by himself, but he knew that Junmyeon was the type to be a frequent client.

They both got out of the car and clamly walked towards the reception. While Junmyeon talked with the receptionist, Sehun walked a little, not too far from the older.

The place was big. And very spacious, too. Or maybe it looked like that because there was not many people around, only a small group of friends and a few couples. Which was a good thing, because he was not actively hiding himself, just wearing a face mask (and so was Junmyeon) so the unexpected privacy was very much appreciated.

While he looked around the reception, the movement from the front door caught his attention. Two men entered the door, both of them wearing masks, too. And Sehun immediately recognized one of them.

Seungri, his friend, one that he hadn't personally seen for a long time, was right there in front of him. His semblance was uncharacteristically serious, but he looked peaceful most of all, which Sehun was thankful for.

The guy accompanying him, he didn't know. Maybe a friend, manager or guard. He wasn't paying any attention to the guy anyways, his eyes were focused on Seungri only. So he decided to approach him.

"Hyung, hello..." he started, once close enough to greet properly, and bowed slightly towards the other two men.

"Sehun-ah!" Answered Seungri, doing a sharper bow. He didn't sound as cheerful as usual, but not too serious either. Sehun was concerned, but he didn't show it. "What are you doing here? I thought you didn't like these places?"

"Yeah, well... I'm here with Junmyeon. He insisted that I wasn't looking great and needed some time to relax, so he took me here." While he talked, he saw the man accompanying Seungri murmuring some things at his ear and then he left. Sehun was intrigued, but he didn't ask.

"Ah, I'm glad he convinced you to come here, then. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen each other today." He reached out and took one of Sehun's large hands in his. It really had been a long time, because Sehun felt his face get warmer and something flutter inside him at the touch (and at the sight of Seungri's smile - which was hidden by the mask yet so evident in his eyes). He remembered that his hyung was always this clingy and touchy, he just had forgotten how it felt to be the receptor of his affection.

"Hyung, I've missed you," he said, almost on impulse, "I have many things to talk about."

"I have reserved a room with a private sauna. Maybe we can talk in there? It would be a pleasure if you joined me." There was something off with that formality. Last thing Sehun remembered, they were already pretty casual with each other.

But Seungri's smile had grown bigger, and he was caressing the younger's long fingers delicatedly, and something fluttered inside Sehun again. How could he refuse?

"Yes, thank you. I'd like to join you. Just let me talk to Junmyeon first, please? I'll be back in no time."

Seungri slowly let go of his hand as he nodded. (And maybe, just maybe, Sehun felt that he was missing something as soon as the touch disappeared). "It's fine, take your time. Greet Junmyeon for me, ok?" He said, taking a seat on one of the large, elegant sofas at the reception.

Sehun nodded and practically ran to where Junmyeon was. Apparently he had just finished talking to the receptionist and was now casually chatting with the man who was accompanying Seungri just earlier.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I know that I said I would spend this time with you, but Seungri is here and-"

"Oh, I know," Junmyeon interrupted him. "Seunghyun-hyung here just told me," he said, now directing his attention to the older man.

"Seunghyun?!" Sehun asked, surprised, jaw open. He did a deep bow towards his sunbae as he apologized. "I'm so sorry, hyung. I didn't recognize you."

Seunghyun just laughed it off as he shook his head. "It's ok, kid. No need to be so formal, either."

Sehun could feel his face blushing from embarrassment. He decided to change the subject before the other two noticed.

"So, about Seungri..."

"Go with him," said Junmyeon. "I have a reservation for some massage service, I'll go there with Seunghyun-hyung. You go with Seungri." Junmyeon looked behind Sehun and waved at the mentioned person, putting his own mask a bit down and mouthing the words take good care of him, which Sehun found embarrassing. Seungri just waved back.

"Alright. Thank you!" He said, running back to Seungri.

"What did he say?"

"That it's ok. I'll go with you while he spends some time with Seunghyun-hyung."

"Yeah, I got that. But what did he mouth at me at the end?" He asked, point at himself with his index finger.

Sehun could feel his face warming up again. "Nothing. Let's just go." He grabbed Seungri's hand and pulled him up from the sofa, dragging Seungri with him. "Do you have your keys or whatever?"

"It's actually a password for the room. And yes, I got it." He said, now taking the lead because Sehun obviously didn't know where the mentioned room was.

Once they reached their destiny, Seungri typed the password on the TouchPad and both entered the room, the door automatically closing behind them.

Their room really was worth of the high-end spa title. It was huge and luxurious. Much better than most of the hotel rooms Sehun had stayed in (and that was a lot to say).

"You can change first, if you want." Seungri offered, but Sehun eagerly denied.

"No, please, you go first. It's your room, plus this way you can serve as an example since I've never been to a place like this."

Seungri chuckled a little. "Okay then. But there's not much science to it."

Just then, they realized that they were still golding hands, so they quickly and awkwardly let go of each other and Seungri immediately walked into the small dressing room.

Sehun took the chance to invite himself to sit on the bed and watch everything from there. It was a beautiful sight. He took off his mask and his nose was immediately hit with the comfortable smell of the candles.

A few seconds later, Seungri came out of the dressing room, pushing his hair away from his face and, most importantly, wearing only a towel about his waist.

Of course, it is a sauna. They're supposed to be mostly . Sehun just forgot a bit about that detail.

He regretted taking off his mask because suddenly he felt his own face getting warm for the third time that day. He just hoped that Seungri wouldn't notice.

"It's your turn! There's another towel in there, don't worry. I'll wait for you here with a bottle of soju," said Seungri while he grabbed said object from the fridge and then took a seat on the edge of the bed.

Sehun quietly entered the dressing room. He stripped off his clothes quickly and wrapped the white towel around his waist. He fixed his hair a little in front of the mirror and walked out of the dressing room.

"Good," said Seungri once he saw him. Sehun didn't know if he was referring to the soju or to him. "Would you like some?" he asked as he poured a certain quantity of the beverage inside the medium sized glass.

Sehun thought that the alcohol would help him ease his inner tension and accepted the glass, drinking it all almost immediately.

"Let's go inside, Sehun-ah. You can pour the water first!" Seungri said, seeming a little happier than before, showing a small but sincere smile on his face. It made Sehun happy too, because it had been several months since the last time he saw that smile.

Once they were both inside the sauna, Seungri taught Sehun the basics of it and, just as he said before, he let the younger pour as much water as he wanted onto the rocks. (Sehun got amused every time the steam started to spread).

They talked about a lot of stuff. Seungri told him about how the world , that life was tough, that everyone hated him now for things he didn't do and that he missed the rest of his hyungs a lot. Though he insisted that he had everything under control. Sehun listened carefully and nodded at everything, feeling bad for the position that his hyung was in, but also thankful that now he had Seunghyun to take care of him.

Then it was Sehun's turn to talk, and he narrated about his unit debut, his hyungs' enlistments, the tour and the places he had visited. At this point, Seungri seemed noticeably better, apparently enjoying more listening to Sehun than talking about himself.

(Later on, when they were already a little tipsy, they talked about how much they had missed each other, and about how much would Sehun miss him once he enlisted. But they promised to keep in touch. Now even more than before).

Three bottles of soju and a lot of chat later, Sehun yawned as he stretched and then rested his moist cheek against his hyung's wet shoulder.

"I'm sleepy," he said, closing his eyes.

"Ah, let's go outside then. We can't sleep in here, Sehun-ah."

They both got up lazily and Sehun clenched Seungri's arm so he wouldn't fall, because he was feeling dizzy from the alcohol.

Both of them felt chills running through their bodies once they felt the contrast of temperatures. Seungri grabbed a towel and he started to dry Sehun with it. Then he dried himself, and both simultaneously dropled on the bed.

Seungri adjusted himself and got comfortable, while Sehun accommodated closer to his hyung and soon they were cuddling. Sehun's face was hidden in the crook of the other's neck while Seungri hugged the younger, holding him tight and running his stubby fingers through Sehun's hair.

Sehun didn't know when did they get so comfortable with each other, and he blamed it on the soju. But it was soothing and comfortable, and Seungri smelled way better than those expensive aromatic candles.

"This is nice, hyung..." Sehun mumbled, starting to fall asleep already.

Seungri didn't answer, just nuzzled his nose into Sehun's half wet hair, which Sehun interpreted as a good thing and smiled lazily, his lips pressed against the older's skin.

Junmyeon was right: he did not regret this. He would thank him once he woke up.