In my heart

Never forget

It is raining outside and wind is blowing hard I'm listening to your voice while letting my feelings out.

I look at the sky to see moon because for me looking at the moon is like looking at you. But today I can't see you. You are so near yet so far. Whenever I see You, you are so bright in the night sky. People think that I'm a fool to see you in moon and talk to you but don't we believe in many things we have not seen. I saw moon once even during heavy rain it was the day I was feeling low it was as if you were telling me that you are there.

I miss your voice filled with power to make me feel alive.

I miss your smile so radiant even from so far that I can't help to envy people who saw it from close distance. 

Sometimes I think how I will feel tomorrow. Will I still miss you and love you all the same I do now but then the answer is right there infront of me I never saw you in person but that doesn't change the fact that I love you now so why think about something in uncertain future. What I feel now in present matters the most as there is no future without the present.

Regret is something I feel every now and then but does it change anything? truth is it doesn't even then it will always be a part of my life.

I miss you are just three words but it makes me feel a hole in my heart and feel incomplete. If you were only an idol I look upto I would not have felt this way this fact makes me realise that over the time you became like a family member to me.

I always think that with end of every day I'm getting one step closer to you, making me tell you to wait for me and that I'll see you soon.

While listening to you in this rain I have decided to not think of anything but imagine as if you are singing infront of me. Acceptance hurts but running away hurts even more. I'll cherish the gifts you have given us.

After writing everything I came to one conclusion that my love is selfish. The only thing I talk about is me and how I feel. I don't want to let go of anything. But even so I'll be selfish as it makes me human. I'll cry when I miss you. I'll sing with you when I want to. I'll stare at your pic whole night when I want to see you. I won't part away with this side of me as it connects me with you and if it is about you I will continue to be selfish till I can't think about anything but you.