CHAPTER I : intro

UNWANTED LOVE

TAEYEON'S POV
It is Monday morning when I heard a knock on my door. Slowly, I open my eyes, adjusting to the sun that escape into my room through the window. *another knock*, i groaned, 'what the hell' i cursed inside my head and decide to ignore that annoying sound. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.... I heard another knock and a very familiar voice "Taeyeon, please wake up, you need to go to school". 'That voice, my maid. Ugh... Wait... What. school?' And suddenly I remember that today is the first day of my junior high school. I groan loudly and I heard a chuckle behind my door. . I never liked school. For me its just a waste of time. Like who would spent 10 hours a day to go to school? Well apparently all of us do. I groaned again. "okay" I said, loud enough to ensure my maid that I'm awake, but well, I cover my face with my blanket and was planning to go back to my dream land. ... Another knock was heard. "I know you're not up yet and planning to go back to sleep, please open the door taeyeon". I groan for what? the 4th time already. What a great way to start a day. I walk to my door and open it so my maid can see my face, as a proof that I am awake. "happy?" I smiled at her with a clearly sarcastic tone and a glare. She replied me with a nod and a giggle then leave me while telling me to go down and have breakfast. Me and my maid, Mei, are used to this kind of thing. Waking me up, dealing with my sarcasm, cook for me, drive me to school, etc etc. Well we're pretty close I can say. Her family have been serving my family for like a long long time ago. And because we're at the same age its pretty easy for me to get along with her. So its more like a friend-friend relationship, instead of maid-master kind of relationship.

After I took a quick bath, I changed into my new uniform. My uniform is like a simple and common kind of a school uniform. With a white plain shirt, a blue skirt and a matching blue tie. While changing, i look at myself in the mirror and feels like something is missing. I stand there for only God know how long and finally notice what was missing. My earrings. Please notice the 'S' on the word earrings. Yes I have like 5 piercing on my ear. 3 on the right and 2 on the left. don't ask me why. Cus I simply don't know why and I just feel like it. Anyway, I always use simple earrings, I don't want my teachers to notice my piercings since obviously, a 14 years old having 5 piercings wont be much appreciated in my school and duh, it is against my school rules.

Satisfied with my look after I put on my earrings, I rolled my sleeve (because the shirt is a little big for me), tied my hair in a ponytail (I don't know why but I always do), grab my jacket and leave my room. In front of my room there's this big rack of shoes. I smiled when I see my collection of basketball shoes lining up for me. Well in case you missed it, I'm a basketball player and have been playing since my elementary school. I'm 167cm tall, and it is one of the reason why I always play as a starter and a center. I train 4 times a week including on the weekend. Some might say that its tiring but not for me, I love basketball. But suddenly my smile fade and replaced by a groan when I remember that I cant wear those shoes to my school. There's this specific shoes we need to wear as a part of our uniform. Deciding to not make any trouble on the first day, I grab that ugly black shoes from the corner of my rack and wear it.

I go down with my 'so not in the mood for school' face and I see my maid standing there beside my dining table waiting for me. She chuckle when she see my face and I just rolled my eyes. "lets go" I say. "but your breakfast..", "you know I don't do breakfast Mei" I cut her. Well its true. I don't like breakfast. i always have this ' off' mood in the morning, and eating is the last thing I want to do when I'm on this kind of mood. She just looked down on her feet and nod. When shes about to leave I see her face and I feel guilty because I know that every single morning she always wake up early to cook my breakfast. Looking at the scramble egg, bacon, and sausage on my plate, I sigh, walk to the table, pull a chair and sit. When she heard a chair being pulled she turned around. I ignore her and eat my breakfast silently. I can see from the corner of my eyes that she's smiling before leaving me to prepare the car. After I finish my breakfast I bid goodbye to my mom but not to my dad since he's still sleeping. My mom is that kind of mother who would do anything for their child and make them their priority, while my dad is totally the opposite of my mom. So that should explain why I prefer my mom instead of my dad. After I kiss my mom on the cheek I walk out the door just to be greeted by my maid. I hoped on the backseat of my car and she drive me to school.

It wasn't a long drive since my house is pretty close to my school. Lets just say its takes like 10 minutes for me to get here. After my maid drop me off I stop in front of the school gate. *sigh* "here we go again" i say to myself, and walk inside the school. The first thing you see when you enter this school is a huge basketball court. Did I forget to mention? Basketball is one of the most popular sports in my country and there's this big basketball competition between schools called DBL, and pretty much every single school is up for that competition including my school. Not to be exaggerating, but if you join the main basketball team for your school, you'll instantly become one of the most popular student and get lots of privilege from your school. But that's not the reason why I'm into basketball tho. Its purely because I love it.

Since my elementary school is located right beside my current junior high school and is under the same institution, St. Clara, I pretty much already know where to go and what to do on my first day. I walk to the main corridor to check on the information board. There are lots off student gathering around the information board as they also want to know which class they're assigned to and who they're gonna be seated with. a lot of people greet me and kinda make way for me when they see me. I guess that they were from St. Clara Elementary School that's why the know me. Just to be honest here I don't really know most of them and just to be polite I smile and nod back at them. (I honestly not that good with remembering names and faces lol). I join the crowd and after a few minutes I spot my name on class 7C but only to groan when I see the names of people who's gonna be in the same class with me. "are you ing kidding me?" I mutter under my breath. i was separated from my other friends which is also my teammates. Well I know that my friends and i are well known as troublemakers but duh, do they have to go this far? And what worse is that my homeroom teacher is Mrs Lee. I heard from my upperclassmen that shes one of the teacher you don't want to mess with neither to be on her class. But here I am. *sigh* This is totally the worst day ever. I walk out of the crowd, forgetting about my seatmate.

As I'm heading to my class on the 2nd floor, I saw a figure who looks like he's waiting for someone and when I realize who that was, I groan. Again. when I get closer I see he notice me and smile.

"hy" he says smirking like an idiot. That smirk. I hate it

"cut the crap, what do you want?" I ask coldly while rolling my eyes as i keep walking, doesn't even care about his presence I enter my class

"awww don't be so mean" he answer back playfully while following me into my class, totally not getting any clue how annoyed I am right now.

As I keep walking, my classmate, give me a questioning look. Well who wouldn't when you see a girls walk into your class and there's this clingy upperclassmen guy following right behind her? I sigh.

"seriously bro, off, what are you doing here, your class is on the 4th floor" I say it out loud and glare at him to clear any misunderstanding and intentionally telling my whole class that he is my brother. Yes I do have a brother. His name is Kai and he's 2 years older than me and we rarely see each other because he Likes to study most of the time, wake up and goes to school early, and do all the 'good boy' stuff. That's why we even go to school with different cars. I just cant keep up with him.

"i just want to check on my little sister, is that so wrong?" he ask and grin like an idiot. And again I rolled my eyes

"just get the out of my class Kai" I groan and drag him out of my class. When he's out, he just stand there in the doorway, not moving an inch

"seriously bro, what do you want, I'm so not in the mood to deal with you right now" I say with my arm crossed and annoyed tone. Well its a normal thing for both of us, he love to tease me and I hate it, so I treat him like a jerk he is. Don't get us wrong, deep down we know that we care for each other, we just don't want to show it.

"don't be so mean, just wanna say good luck on your first day" he smile and pat my head a few time which annoyed me even more but I decide to ignore it so that he can just leave after this

"good dog" he says playfully with a smirk referring to his pat on my head. I widen my eyes ready to hit him when suddenly he run away sensing the danger and laugh out loud

"YOU..." I was about to scream and curse at him but I decide not to since there are a lot of people around me. I just sigh and close my eyes to calm myself down, and enter my class.

TIFFANY'S POV
Stepping out of my car, I was greeted by a big gate that have a big 'Welcome to St. Clara Junior High School' banner above it. Those welcoming banner instantly make me smile. I always love going to school because I feel like I can learn about a lot of things here and of course make new friends. Well I hope they don't treat me like my old friend do tho. I sigh remembering about my past when I was in St. Maria Elementary School. I consider myself as an easygoing person but I don't know why my friends there can't accept me and kinda bullied me. Short story, my parents find out and they decide that it's best for me to move here, cutting all the negativity from my life you know. "Hy Tiff, you okay?" my brother Sehun asked me from the car. I shake my head to brush off the tough and look at him. "Yes I am, you can leave me here, thankyou for the ride" I answer my brother and waved my hand at him as a sign that he can go. He just smile, wave back at me and drove away. After that I look back at the front gate and say to my self. 'first day of school, here we go!'

When I go inside, I see a big basketball court. Pretty much as big as my old school. Basketball court Is a must for every school right? Anyway, because I'm new here I totally have zero idea on what should i do now. I look around and notice that every student going to the same way, which is to the main corridor I guess? And so I decide to just go with the crowd and follow them. When I arrive, its already packed with people but I notice this particular girl. Even there are a lots of students around the information board but this girl kinda stand out because of how tall she is. Also the fact that she is the only girl that wearing a black jacket, make her stand out even more. I saw that every student try to greet her to attract her attention, and the next thing that I notice is that she's not that comfortable around them but in the end she nod and smiles back at them. 'she must be popular here, well at least she's polite enough to greet the other students' I tough. A few seconds later, the scene in front of me, make me sure that one of my tough was right. She is popular. I can say that because when she's heading to the information board, the other students kinda make way for her. I sigh because I tend to avoid popular girls. It always has the same pattern where popular girl bully another normal girl. At least that's what happened to me. 'shame, she seems nice tho' I just surge and make my way to the information board to check on my class. After a few minutes I spot my name. "7C, Mrs. Lee, Kim Taeyeon" I mumble to myself and so I leave the information board, heading to my new class.

when I reach the second floor, I saw that girl again but she's standing at the door way of a class, I try to ignore it but as I get closer I notice that she is standing in front of my class. 'are we gonna be on the same class?' I talk to myself inside my head. A few more step and I finally notice that shes talking to this tall and good looking guy who doesn't seems like a freshmen, and that guy is patting her head!. 'wait. Why do I even care? Its not like I know them. Maybe he's just her boyfriend' I smile at the scene and decide to walk pass them, pretending to go to the toilet. Why? well because they're standing at the door way of my class and obviously interrupting who seems like 'the king and queen' of this school talking to each other wouldn't be a good idea. As i enter the bathroom, i wash my hand and look at myself in the mirror. "you can do this Tiffany" i say to myself and smile. after a few minutes or so, I peek through the door checking if they're still there or not. after i make sure that they're no longer standing at the doorway, i decide to go to my class.