Final

Kabedon

“Jihyo unnie, can you tell me how to stitch this doll, I wanna make it for my mum’s birthday.” One of the school meal club’s members approached the leader with an image in the phone, as well as a tangled string of material in front of her. 

 

“Okay, where did we go wrong here?” The girl quickly untied all the girl had previously done and started to go through every step with the younger girl slowly. After a while, she gave the younger one a chance to practise. 

 

“So after this loop then..? Sorry I forgot, unnie.” The cheeky rapper chuckled.

 

“You do it like this.” The leader then held her hands over the other girl’s hands and stitched the project together with her. 

 

After a few tries, the younger girl finally nailed the steps. 

 

“Thank you so much, unnie!” The kid waved while going to another quiet spot to do her stuff.

 

---

 

The leader of the 9 crackheads was sitting alone at the empty kitchen table scrolling through the phone when a person hit her really hard from the side. 

 

“Yeah Nayeon? Anything funny lately?”

 

“Unnie, I want a hug from you.” The oldest member starts acting cute all of a sudden.

 

“What…? Don’t be ridiculous now.” The girl simply returned the favour as she doesn’t want to suffer through the other girl’s aegyo anymore. 

 

---

 

It was dinner break and everyone finished eating but there was still some time left before practise session starts, so one of the no-jam bros decided to start their favourite game as usual. The mafia game.

 

“Alright, people. Close your eyes. I’ll be the one choosing your roles.”

 

Everyone’s head held low except for one. She was trying to find out what the role of Jihyo was secretly but was still unknowingly caught by the hawk eyes of the taller girl.

 

As punishment, she was given the role of a mafia. A role she’s always bad at representing. 

 

As for the other girl, she was given the role of the detective. An interesting turn of events…

 

---

 

The game continued until it was down to 4 people left. 2 villagers, 1 mafia, and 1 detective. 

 

“Unnie, I swear I’m innocent as a victim, I didn’t kill anyone.” The circular object held both of the leader’s hands in fear of being killed in a game.

 

The girl didn’t say much but when it comes to her turn to ‘kill’ the victim, she pointed to the girl whose hands touch the leader’s just a few moments ago. Everyone who had been outed could see that she was being jealous, but not the person herself as her eyes were still closed since it’s not her turn to choose yet. 

 

“Okay, Momo you died. Too bad.”

 

“Come join us here! It is getting very interesting.” The others cooed her to join their side as a new form of drama unfold before their eyes. 

 

The leader knew who it was by now. But she didn’t want to win the game since she knows by doing so, the hamster would be greatly upset. So she held her breath and pretend to look between the two of them remaining other than herself. 

 

Then it happened again. This time, the taller girl was cuddling the shorter elder with a sad look in her eyes. “Not me too…”

 

The hamster decided to take in that much and stormed away angrily. 

 

“Yeah, yeah. You win. I’m the mafia.” She said while walking away from the group, not wanting to face the leader for a while.

 

“Oh..” The leader can only watch the person walk away hastily before she heard one of the most embarrassing statements on that day itself. 

 

“GO GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND BACK!” The circular object screamed at the top of her lungs. She was for sure an idiot, but not towards a topic like love itself. 

 

“What are you saying?” The leader could feel her face burning up in a matter of seconds.

 

“Are you acting dumb or actually dumb? She’s jealous. Do we have to say it out so clearly for you?” The other crackheads joined in the chat as well.

 

“I can deal with this on my own. You kids better stay away from this.” The leader then ran off to chase her girl. 

 

Luckily for her, she didn’t have to go far as the girl was just chilling by the corridor listening to their groups track songs with her earphones plugged in.

 

“It’s now or never.” The leader smiled to herself. 

 

Without warning, the goddess wrapped her arms around the hamster as tight as she could and pulled her closer to her body while sniffing her scent. 

 

The girl didn’t budge at all, still unwilling to look at the leader face-to-face. 

 

The leader then decided to give it her all this time. She freed one of her arms and used it to push the other girl to the wall with all her might. Surprisingly, the other girl didn’t try to resist. 

 

“Sana, what’s wrong? It’s just me here now. You have anything you want to share with me?” The leader locked eyes with the taller girl. 

 

Without any response coming for the girl, the leader involuntarily threw herself into the chest of the hamster, giving her a nice warm hug and stayed there for a good few minutes.

 

“How’s that?” The leader was starting to feel a little impatient and annoyed by the silent treatment the girl was giving her even though she knows she truly deserved it. 

 

“Now you’re making me look clingy…” The leader tip-toed while breathing softly on the hamster’s neck.

 

Unable to control herself anymore, the hamster hugged the leader back with a tighter hug. 

 

“Oh, you’re just coming around now?” The older girl smirked.

 

“Idiot, it was because of that dirty trick you pulled on me just now.” The hamster’s eyes still aren’t looking at the leader. 

 

“Am I not pretty enough for you?” The leader shifted her head up in hopes the taller girl would notice her presence for a much longer time.

 

“You’re so naive. Actually, are you like really dumb like the others said?” 

 

“Hey, stop that!” The shorter girl pinched the nose of her girlfriend to stop the girl from teasing her any further. 

 

“I’ll take that as a yes.” The grumpy hamster finally broke into a smile. 

 

“Whatever..” The leader rolled her eyes, while her arms still clung on close to the taller girl.

 

“C’mon, we have to get back inside. Their practise session won’t be effective unless all 9 of us are together.” The leader persuaded the taller girl to go back into the house when she insisted to have more skinship with the shorter girl.

 

“Okay, but you have to let me sleep in your bed tonight.”

 

“It’s a yes from me.” 

 

The two girls then held hands as they walked back into the house together.