Final

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being pregnant is hard especially when you have to go through a lot of things like morning sickness, mood wings, cramps, hormones acting up and cravings. Eunbi is very thankful that she has Hyewon as her wife as the latter doing her very best to take care of her pregnant wife. Eunbi on the otherhand felt sorry towards her wife especially when her cravings are too strong. Sometimes she would wake up Hyewon in the middle of the because she's craving for some food. As much as she doesn't want to wake up her wife she can't control her cravings, one night she tried her best not to wake up Hyewon but she ended up crying and that made her wife panicked. Ever since that happened Hyewon told Eunbi that its ok to wake her up in the middle of the if she wants to eat something.


"Babe I want to eat vanilla ice cream" Eunbi whispered on her wife's ear.


"Ughmm we have a stock of that right?" Hyewon said not even bothering to open her eyes because she's still sleepy


"We ran out of stock babe" Eunbi pouts her lips. Hyewon turned her body to face her wife as she open her one eye to look at the pouting girl.


"Wait for me here I'll buy you one" she placed a chaste kiss on Eunbi's lips


"Yeeey!! Thanks babe! You're the best!!" She hugged the younger girl to show her gratitude


Hyewon drove off to the nearest convinience store that night to buy some vanilla ice cream for Eunbi. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


On call....


E: Hi babe!

H: Hello babe? Is everything ok?

E: Yeah, everything is under control.

H: But??

E: I want to eat some apples

H: We still have some apples in the fridge right?

E: But I want the green one

H: Oh, ok

E: Can you buy some for me babe? Please?

H: Of course I will buy you some green apples. 

E: Thanks babe! I will wait for you, drive safely. I love you!

H: See you at home babe, I love you too!

E: yeah, bye mwuah


Hyewon chuckled at her wife. She rather drive somewhere to buy Eunbi's cravings than to deal with the "mood swing" Eunbi. One time she was kicked out of their bedroom because Eunbi doesn't want to see her face that night and she has no choice but to sleep in the guest room. There were also the time that Eunbi hates her scent, she did not even changed her perfume nor their fabcon but Eunbi shoo her away. 


"Babe Im home!" Eunbi excitedly walks towards the door to meet her wife


"Babe I miss you!!!" She hugged Hyewon as she nuzzled her face on Hyewon's neck. Hyewon reciprocates the hug while giving her some kisses on her head.


"I have your green apple, want me to cut it for you?"


"Yes please" Eunbi mumbled ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter