One shot

A morning with the Park's

Each day starts with Baekhyun kissing his husband awake, "Babe, wake up you have work and I need to get the children ready" 

As Chanyeol heard his beloved voice his eyes fluttered and as he turned his body facing Baekhyun "yes, darling I'll make breakfast this morning you need to relax in your condition" said Chanyeol a envelop his spouse into a hug and a sweet kiss on the lips. One hand place on Baekhyun back and the other caressing Baekhyun flat stomach housing their 2 month old baby.

The pair climbed out bed and walking to into their children's bedroom, Chanyeol was going to wake up their oldest 5 year old Chanhyun who was their bundle of joy he was a cute, well-mannered and sweet natured the couple were blessed to have him.

Chanyeol soflty knocked on Chanhyun's door before entering, he walked straight to the window and open the curtains.

As morning sun cascade into the room "baby boy, wake up it's school today" he said walking closer to bed and kissed his son forehead. "Daddy" squealed Chanhyun after waking from his  slumber. Chanyeol picked up his son "morning baby, sleep well"

"Yes daddy" replies Chanhyun as he put his hand around his dad's neck as he carried him to the kitchen.

Baekhyun was walking to their current youngest baby room their 5th month old baby Hanuel their quiet but deadly angel. He now coming into his own developing his personal he's a very moody baby and is very clingy baby to his mummy.

As Baekhyun walked into the nursery he could see little Hanuel was awake and looking at his colourful Mobile on his cot. Baekhyun scoops up his baby into arms, Hanuel starts wiggling in his hold and starts babbling excited to see his mother this morning. 

"Someone in a good mood" chuckled Baekhyun as he held the wiggling baby and peppered his face in kisses.

Baekhyun is holding Hanuel out of the nursery to the kitchen to greet his other baby and husband.

When Baekhyun walked into the kitchen he saw am adorable sight and saw his oldest helping his daddy with breakfast he was standing by the fridge with his little stall, helping his collect all the ingredients for this morning breakfast.

Baekhyun put Hanuel in his high chair, he walked over to Chanhyun and greeted his son "morning baby" Chanhyun stops what he's doing at sound of his mothers voice "mummy, mummy" Chanhyun says excitedly as he walk to his mother huging his legs as he can't be picked up by his mum due to his new siblings. 

Baekhyun his son hair and hugs him too as Chanhyun height is about waist length. "Mummy, I'm a good boy I helping daddy make breakfast".

"I saw baby, well done such a good example for your siblings" Chanhyun beamed at his mother praise.

Chanhyun went with his mother to the kitchen table as they were having pancakes for breakfast and Chanhyun was too little to be near the stove while his parents were cooking.

"Hello Hanuel" said Chanhyun and Hanuel gurgling in reply giving his brother his famous heart shaped smile.

"Breakfast is ready boys" giving his husband food first, then Chanhyun and himself and Hanuel was having mashed up mango.

Chanyeol was feeding Hanuel this morning, he put on his cute lobster bib around his neck and began spoonfeeding little Hanuel.

Hanuel seems to be in a good mood as he was not being fussy and eating every month full "good boy" cooed Chanyeol proud at his baby boy

After everyone finished their breakfast, Chanhyun was rewarded with a sticker on the reward chart for eating everything on his plate.

While Chanyeol was getting ready for work, Baekhyun took Chanhyun into his bathroom helping his son to take a quick morning bath before playschool.

While in the bath Chanhyun was chatting up a storm about his new friend at school "awww..some got a little crush" giggled Baekhyun while carefully washing the shampoo out of Chanhyun's hair. At his mother word's the little just blush, his cute baby checks Turning a light red " no mummy, he's just my friend" while splashing in the bath emphasis his point.

Chanhyun got out the bath with help by Baekhyun then put in his little puppy hoodie bathrobe as they walked to Chanhyun room.

As Chanhyun was 5 years old he could dress himself mainly unaided but his mum liked to be their incase he needs help he still has trouble with button and Baekhyun love to pick out his sons clothes.

Today he's wearing a cute graphic tee of a cute puppy, jeans  with a beanie hat and Baekhyun wearing the same outfit with a matching mother and son graphic tee.

Then Baekhyun got little Hanuel ready for the day in a comfortable baby blue sweater, dark wash dungarees and pale blue trainers. 

After getting his babies washed and dressed for the day, Baekhyun kissed his husband goodbye.

 "see you tonight babe, have a good day with Baekhyun. And please sweetheart no more Gucci baby clothes, the new baby doesn't need anymore designer clothes" said Chanyeol while giving his babies a hug and kiss goodbye "Bye Chanhyun, bye Hanuel love you" 

Baekhyun put both Chanhyun and Hanuel into their car seats and started the journey to Chanhyun pre school.

After dropping off Chanhyun to school, Baekhyun was meeting his best friend and work colleague Luhan and his baby at the mall for a day off shopping with their husbands credit cards.