Popcorn

My Movie Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening, Chaeyeon was waiting in front of the cinema while holding two colas and a large popcorn. It's already became a habbit for both of them, if Eunbi is the one who buys the movie tickets then chae would be the one who bought the snacks. And right now, Eunbi is running late more than the usual so it's a lie if chae said she didn't worried about being ditched. 

Her worries are turn into a wide grin when she saw the dark hair girl run from afar.

"THE MOVIE ISN'T STARTING YET RIGHT? SORRY FOR RUNNING LATE CHAE. I'LL TREAT YOU FOR DINNER LATER." The dark hair girl is catching her breath while holding their e-ticket.

"Nah, you're on time eun. I was wondering if you ditch me or not so you better treat me then. Also I'm sorry, they were running out of Sprite so i get you a cola instead." she's handed the cola to Eunbi.

" i hate this , but since you bought it for me, I'll drink it happily then." Chaeyeon blushed a little after hearing that. "Anyway chae, thank you for accompanying me tho. I know it's sudden but i really want to watch this movie and i don't want to watch it alone because my heart have zero tolerace for scary movie."

"It's okay eun, that's what movie mate are for right?" Chaeyeon trying to say it casually. "Ahahaha, you were right chae. C'mon, our movie is starting." Eunbi grab her hand and pulled her into the cinema.

-

"It's not that scary tho. Even my zero tolerance heart can handle that. They put a lot of music before the jumpscare, so when the jumpscare actually happens we already expect that. What do you think chae?" Eunbi slurped her Sprite. After the long torture drinking cola while watching, she orders two Sprite for dinner. Although she wants to order more, she scared bcs chae glare at her and lecture her about drinking soft drink.

"I agree with you, but Annabelle still scared the hell out of me." She said while munching her fries. "Anyway you said you've got some story to share. What is it?" Chaeyeon asked curiously.

"Uhh right, wait. Let me finish this Sprite real quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter