students ; le revealed.

nerd-seoul.com ━ one click away from an idol tutor. [HIATUS]

 beastbangblock > lee hyewon 

Hyewon huffed as her fingers tapped furiously on her keyboard. If she was going to be doing a tutoring program, she rather it be herself to sign her up than her parents. Knowing them, they would probably find a way to put all of her dislikes, likes, and allergies in the application.

She paused at the next question.

"Fake name?" She read aloud.

Were they not supposed to reveal their true identities?

"At least they can't hunt me down if I skip a lesson or two," she mumbled as she typed in what she had always wanted her name to be.

Age? 19.

Birthplace? Seoul, South Korea, although she was really born in Busan.

Language? Korean.

Grade? Senior.

Subject? Trigonometry and Science. She was average in all the other subjects, but she just couldn't grasp those two for whatever reason. She doubted that the program could even help her in the first place, but there was no way she was going to waste her summer again.

After reading it over, she finally sent the application in. 

 

 whisperoftheheart > jang "joo" juah. 

Juah smiled as she set her eyes on a new pair of animal print stilettos. I must have them, she thought to herself. "Joo, did you hear me?" Her older brother rolled his eyes at his baby sister.

She frowned and turned around to face him. "I heard you, ok? Let's talk after I buy these-" She went to pick them up but her brother had grabbed her outstretched arm. "Bwoh?"

"You can't. Dad cut off all expenses until you get your grade back up. That's what I was telling you." He said, letting go of her arm allowing her to fold them. "Very funny, Yunseok."

He just sighed as Joo brought them to the counter. "That'll be 91, 232 won please," the young lady said in a monotone voice. Her brother's eyes widened. That was pricey for just a pair of high heels.

Joo handed over her shiny credit card and smirked at Yunseok who had an eyebrow raised. Maybe dad really didn't cancel the card. He tended to threaten Joo than actually going through with something because let's face it, Joo was his little sunflower.

But, Yunseok found himself pleased when the lady handed back the card. "This card has been canceled."

Joo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why would you do this to me?" She spoke into her phone. After walking out of the store, empty handed and embarrased, she immediately dialed her father's number.

"Darling, it's for the best. Your science and social studies teacher e-mailed me this morning." He explained. But, of course, Joo wouldn't listen to this.

"I already told them that I would do some extra cred-" He cut her off. "Some extra credit isn't going to help you. You need a tutor." She hung up and sighed in annoyance.

Why would she want to learn from a nerd?

 

 

 

 leesorae > cha chaeri 

Chaeri stifled a smile she watched the girl run out crying, covered in honey. It was a classic in the book. Place a bucket of honey on top of the door and let your victim set themselves up for humiliation. But, after all the laughter in the classroom died down, Chaeri sighed. It's starting to get a little boring.

Of course, that girl that ran out had badmouthed her, but since Chaeri couldn't decide on what to do with her, she just decided to mess with her for a week. It was pretty surprising she showed up since it's the third day.

Mir poked Chaeri's shoulder, "Oi, Mr. Jung wants to talk to you." She looked up at one of her best friends. Along with Jiyeon and Dohyeong, Mir was one of those people that she could never mess with.

"Ugh," she groaned as she stood up. "What the hell does he want now?"

"This is your thirteenth time being in the principal's office. This year." Mr. Jung, the principle, warned her. "You're lucky we haven't kicked you out yet."

Chaeri just smiled. "I wouldn't say it's luck. I think my parent's donations keep me in the school at the very least."

Mr. Jung ignored her comment and opened what she assumed was her folder. "The smallest problem you've caused, compared to all the problems you've caused, is filling the school's pools with shampoo and stealing the mascot's costume. That itself would've kicked you out."

Chaeri rolled her eyes.

"You're failing everything. Which means, by law, that if you don't pass, we have to send you to Mary's Cathedral." He stated in a-matter-of-fact tone. Mary's Cathedral?

"That place is the epitome of boring! They don't even have gym class and you can't wear skirts or shorts above your ankles! AND IT'S AN ALL GIRL'S SCHOOL." Chaeri exclaimed.

"Well then I guess you have to pass all of your classes with a 100 by the end of the semester. I believe it's time for a tutor."


 


 

Huhuhuhuhu. hi guise~

sorry to those who weren't chosen! it was really hard to choose because EVERYONE HAD A FRICKING GOOD APP. <3 

but those who applied to be a tutor, you'll be revealed soon, so stay tuned /cheesy/ these are just the students.

congrats to beastbangblock, whisperoftheheart, and leesorae! c:

and yes, i rewrote the revelations because they were crappy.