He Does Not Seem To Be Himself

What Is Wrong

Thunder's Point of View in this Chapter.

Mir has not smiled, laughed, or did any kind of funny action. He does not seem to be himself and I have noticed Mir has kept his hands to himself for an entire week. Mir is typically clingy, cheerful, and usually laughing or doing something silly. However it has been a week and he has done none of those things. I think he might be depressed, but over what? I have talked with the others not Mir of course and they think it might be a phase. It might or might not be a phase, but I will find out personally for myself by asking the source.

"Mir, What is-" My hand is on his right shoulder. He flinched and took a few steps away from me as if I harmed him.

"Don't touch me." He said to me, his voice was a higher pitch, and he sounded panicked for some reason. "I know you don't like me touching you at all, hyung."

I was the one to touch his shoulder.

"You look depressed." I commented calmly and his eyes widened.

"I'm just tired that's all hyung." He told me, but I do not believe him. He was biting his lip, looked uncomfortable, and his eyes were shifty. "I'm not depressed or anythinf..Nothing happened to me. ANyway, I got to use the bathroom. Later, Hyung."

Definitely something wrong with him. 

Please Comment and Thank You ^_^