Areum....

The girl in my dreams.

The sun was setting,the place was beautiful. I knew that i was dreaming, the faint sound of birds singing and the wind flowing as the green grasses sways. There was a cherry tree beside the river bank and near it, was a bridge. Under the tree, she was there. Her eyes was closing, i walked closer. She opened her eyes and smiled knowing it was me, i couldn't hear her voice but i could read her lips calling my name and asks me to sit besides her. She smiled again with that sadness in her eyes, i wanted to ask her. Theres so many questions inside my mind, but i decided to ask her name. At first i couldn't read her lips but then a faint of a soft female voice, "Areum". Then everything went white. 

 

I woke up seeing it was already morning, i stood up. I felt my heart beating fast. I knew i just had to find this girl and knew she was real.She maybe just some passerby or some fan of mine that my mind just remembered her face.Then the doorbell rang. 

 

"oh hyeong!" Tae hoon, my college friend greeted me with his usual carefree personality and just barged inside as soon as i opened the door. He sat on the leather couch in the living room, he look at me with his curiousity.

"did you just woke up?" he asks, i look at myself in mirror. Messy hair, not wearing a shirt...just jeans.

"oh...wae?" He laughed at me answer, then he look at me with his mischievoius look.

"get dress. Lets go out and eat!!" he pushes me upstairs to my room.

"are you going to make me pay again?" i asked with no enthiusiasm. He smirk at me as his answer as yes.

"next time i pay...promise!" he promised then went back downstairs.

 

 

 

Inside the restaurant called H & G, Tae Hoon stuffed himself like he didnt ate for months, while i just feed myself with a simple spicy rice cake and tea. We seated beside the window, i can see people passing by. I took a sip of my tea and suddenly saw a familliar shadow. Girls in school uniform, passing by laughing. One of them, its her....I dashed out of the cafe fast as i could and taps the girl's shoulder. The girls were shocked.

"omo, Kim Soo Hyun ssi" one of them said my name i politely nod.

"do you know me?" The girl i tapped asked, it wasn't her. My mind was playing tricks.

"ah...sorry i thought you was someone else" her hair..her smile...just like the girl in my dream. The girls asked my autograph, i gave them. I went back inside the restaurant, Tae Hoon looked at me as if i'm crazy.

"hyeong, did you drink last night?" i shooked my head, dissapointment.

"well anyways, why did you do that??" he asked again. I ignored him. Suddenly someone trip behind me, it was the waiter. Poor her, she spilled drinks all over herself. I decided to help her. She quickly sit up and clean the messes, i tried to avoid her. 

"Soo Hyun ssi?" A familliar voice asks, i look up. Her. Definately her. The waiter was her. I couldn't speak, Couldn't move.

How can she know my name?

____________________

i'm planning to make this a twoshot...is it ok?? or should i continue more??