Hate at first site?

Crime Love Is Not Safe

Sulli's POV:

Minho came into Sulli's room to wake her up.

"YAA SULLI WAKE UP!" He threw a pillow at her, making her flinch.

"Wae, i'm tired" 

"It's school time, hurry up or, ahjusshi's gonna be mad!"

"Finee, Finee, Finee" Sulli got up, bringing her messy hair with her. 

Taemin POV:

Taemin's alarm clock woke him up at 6:30, Oh no i'm gonna be late in the next 20 minutes He thought. 

Taemin went to the wash room, and took a shower, when he got out he went downstairs.

"Taemin-ahh, I made breakfast!" said his older sister, IU.

"Wae?"

"Umma went to work earliar, she said there was a robbery, so I had to cook"

"Okay..." Taemin took a sip of orange juice, and ate his waffles. When he was done, he took his phone and put it in his pocket, then IU and Taemin went to walk to School. Bump! 


Sulli's POV:

While I was done eatting breakfast, me and Minho was heading to the school, suddenly my phone was ringing.

"Anneyeong Hase-- "

Bump!


No One's POV:

Taemin and Sulli, bumped into each other, making there phones drop on the ground. 

"Aish get off of me!!" Yelled Taemin.

"Mianhe"

"Your so clumsy"

"Weirdo" 

The 2 of them got up and picked up their phones. 

"Kinchana?" said Minho.

"Yeah yeah i'm alright, stupid idiot! Who does he think he's talking to? He's talking to Sulli! The Sulli!" she pouted.

"Aish so cute!!" He pinched her cheeks, and puts his hands over her, pushing her head down.

"Oppa!! That hurts!!"


Taemin's POV:

"What an idiot!!  She should watch where she's going Aishhh" said Taemin.

"Who cares? Did you see that guy!! He was so HOTT!! His flaming charismatic eyes, and his kindness. Hmm, I wonder if he was her boyfriend, if he was, I'm gonna be so pi--"

"SHUT UP!!"


Sorry I made Taemin mean in this story!! But he's gonna be kind in the later story!! 

Dont forget to Subscribe me and the story!!