Final

As Long As You're Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you”, she confessed her feelings with a blank face. She really wanted to say more than that but her minds gone blank. All the things she recites on her head is all gone.

 

She’s known by her members as an awkward person in terms of expressing herself. That is why she loves doing skinships with her members rather than words to show that she love them especially towards that particular member. She really loves to hug this person and pinches her cheeks. This person also likes to do a skinships with her especially kiss. She always flustered when this person boldly want to kiss her in front of public and always get that gay panicked attacked. She even got kissed by this person on her birthday vlive and she really shocked but at the same time happy. But she need to pretend that she doesn’t like it because she got shy and don’t want her members to .

 

This person is no other than, Jo Yuri.

 

She doesn’t realise when Yuri become someone really special to her. But what she know is she needs to protect this girl, and she can’t stand when this girl get hurts. She always give her full attention when Yuri talking to her. She even laughing loudly when this girl make not-so-funny jokes but she willing to do that just to see  her happy. She always try to be there for her even sometimes it’s hard because they are not living in the same house. But sometimes, she goes to the other house to meet her and even sleep there by using an excuses to eat Chaeyeon’s dinner and breakfast.  It’s not really an excuses tho because Chaeyeon is really good in cooking and she really loves to eat. So it’s like killing two birds with ones stones because she’s got to meet Yuri and eat delicious food.

 

Okay enough with the food. Now she needs to know how Yuri’s feelings. She just hope that this confession is going well.

 

“H-huhh, W-what? I’m a bit confused right now Hyewon unnie.” Yuri looks at her and trying to read her face. Maybe Yuri is confused because she said the three words with a blank face. Pabo, she should smile, Hyewon’s thoughts in her head.

 

“I said I love you Yuri-ah. I love you so much. I love you more than a friend. This feelings I feel to you is the same as a boy loves towards a girl. I don’t know how to say it but I want you to know that I really really reallyyyyy love you.  And I hope you feel the same way as me” Hyewon confessing to Yuri again with one breath and she almost run out of breath. But this time she not forgets to put a sincere smile on her face and her eyes full with emotions looking directly through the younger eyes. She prays silently in her heart in hope that Yuri returns her feelings.

 

But…

 

looks like

 

her prayers

 

is not going to answer by god.

 

Because she can feel it when she looks the younger reaction after she said her words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter