1/1

The Bowling Queens

"Jinsol-ssi, can you please help me here? I can't see why this program won't run."

"Oh, you actually forgot some closing commands right here and there oh, and another here--"

"Jinsol-ah, can you organized this? It's pretty messed up."

"Yes, yes. Please send the file to--"

"Jinsol-noona, can you help me with this file? It won't open."

"Check the operating sys--"

"Jinsol-unnie-"
"Jinsol-noona-"
"Jinsol-ssi-"

"Jinsol"

"Jinsol"

Jinsol.

Jung Jin Sol. A software programmer who's working for the same company for over 5 years now and still remained her position despite all the recommendations of somehow upgrading her career. Basically, you can say she's an expert on this field so everyone comes to her, asking for help. And, she's just too kind to say no.

"Wow, everyone's been pestering you since you came early this morning, unnie." Choi Yerim, her co-worker and close friend commented. It's true, though. This whole morning she practically entertained everyone who came to her asking help to the point that she forgot doing her own work. Some even technically asked her to get their job done. Jinsol didn't want to mind it,though. I mean, she's been at the same damn company for 5 years now and as long as her salary ain't going downhill, she's good with everything else. Jinsol was totally cool with the assisting job unless she gets some neck cramps, broken nails, and depleted energy in a span of only 5 hours. She was almost at her limit.

"Well, we did get to have our lunch break?" Jinsol tries to shrug it off with a chuckle. It was their lunch break and Jinsol's closest friends at work practically took her out from that place. She obviously needed some air to breathe.

"I'm not surprised as to how we got you out of the working grounds but you seriously need to handle work slowly, unnie." Kim Hyunjin speaks. Hyunjin was right and Jinsol knew that. Maybe the reason she's focusing more on her work is because she has nothing else she has to pay attention to. Yes, I'm talking about her social life.

It's not like she's anti-social. Jung Jinsol's your typical shy and smart kind of kid that attracts people with her beauty and kindess but gets easily awkward with encounters of friendly strangers. Also, she doesn't like getting stared at but she's trying to get used to it. Jinsol did make a good, trusting set of friends and even though they're a handful, she's grateful for them.

"If you're inviting me to go clubbing again, don't expect to get a yes from me, Hyunjin. Clubbing with you is like babysitting but with alcohol in a room full of strangers. So, no thanks." Jinsol blatantly said. Yerim mockingly laughed hard at Hyunjin, who only flashed a discontented face at the two of them. "That was just my first time clubbing, okay? I got too excited." Hyunjin stated at her defense. "Yeah, yeah. But it totally wasn't the first encounter with alcohol in your digestive system and yet, just a few shots of vodka made you go to fantasy land already." Yerim laughed hard at Hyunjin. Her face got red out of embarrasment. "Hey, hey, Choi Yerim. It's not like your first time didn't end up clogging the sink with all your puke. I guess you're just on par with Hyunjinnie here." Jinsol bluntly said and ruffled both of their hair into a fuzzy mess.

Both felt defeated on Jinsol's remarks.

To think that Jinsol said all that stuff, she actually had only a few experiences regarding adulthood. Yes, she did drink from parties but never once got hilariously drunk enough to do stupid things. "You are engraved to something called 'self-control', unnie. You only lose that during work." Yerim said. It was totally agreeable. Jinsol tends to control her freedom of many sorts. She just didn't want things to go wrong.

Hyunjin's phone got a text notification from Heejin. She invites them to go karaoke later after work. "Oh, Heejin's inviting us to go karaoke later. It's that new place that opened up a week ago. And it's also a few blocks from work." Hyunjin said with excitement. Yerim squeals in happiness saying, "We should totally go, unnie. I heard the new place is also for bowling. And we, especially you, need this." Jinsol hums in response. "Heejin's gonna be off by work at seven, but ours we'll be at 8 so I think eight fits." Hyunjin considers their situation. "Sounds cool with me." Jinsol says. Yerim was taken aback by Hyunjin's concern. Jinsol just chuckles at them.

"Awww I thought you only love your girlfriend." Yerim mockingly cooes at Hyunjin, who in return just pats Yerim in the back saying, "I am honestly not thrilled with the idea that Heejin and I won't be alone but hey, the more, the merrier." Jinsol just laughed at Yerim feeling defeated for the second time this day.

"Yo, unnie. I didn't invite you to go clubbing this time." Hyunjin proudly says. "Okay, two things: one, it was Heejin who invited us and two, I'm pretty sure I would've thought about it a bit more if you were the one who offered." Jinsol replies. It was also the second time Hyunjin felt defeated that day.

"Aw, man. How can we ever outwit you, Jung Jinsol?" Hyunjin says. Jinsol just chuckles at them. Yerim's brain suddenly started working on ideas. "Bowling. Let's make a bet on bowling." Jinsol's brows furrowed out of confusion. Hyunjin starts picking up to this possibly dumb idea Yerim came up with. "But let's do it with a twist." Jinsol knew they were up to something, but she wasn't going to back down from a challenge. "Well then, let's hear it."

Jinsol does hope that she won't regret her decision on getting entangled up in this mess with these dorks.

Eight pm came by a little too slowly on Jinsol's part. She had to finish all her work in 8 hours but also had to help people do theirs. It was a Friday so obviously, she wasn't the only one trying to get off work a little early. But thank God for bringing the daughter of the company CEO, she got off on time.

Kim Jung Eun is the daughter of the company CEO. She's also pretty skilled at software programming so she frequently visits their company to do some system check-ups. Everyone thought of her as a scary superior, but Jinsol only had thought of her as a skilled co-worker. Jinsol respected her so much that she always stutters everytime Jungeun talks to her.

By the time she arrived at the company, Jungeun immediately noticed how bizzare Jinsol's workload suddenly became. Jungeun knew that Jinsol had always done her best in everything, especially on trying not to disappoint people. She was just that hardworking, that's for sure.

"If I see people trying to pass their work to Jinsol-ssi again, consider your weekend gone."

Jungeun had to say it. She knew what her impact would be to them. She kinda started this 'scary future CEO' reputation.

People started to apologize to Jungeun as they bowed their heads to her and Jinsol as well. They have gone silently productive and Jinsol had never finished her work that fast in a short span of time. Although she feels a bit guilty and responsible, she could have never thanked Jungeun more.

Jinsol finally got off work with Hyunjin and Yerim. They were heading to the karaoke place. By the time they arrived there, Heejin was with a friend. Of course, Hyunjin had to greet her girlfriend with a "BABEEEE I MISSED YOUUUU". Yerim faked puked at Jinsol's side, trying not to be seen. Heejin receives the hug lovingly before getting Hyunjin into a chokehold saying, "You came here a bit late without bringing food, babe?" Hyunjin just smirks, turning Heejin's chokehold to carrying her in bridal style. "Aren't I the food?" Hyunjin looks at Heejin seductively, making Heejin smack Hyunjin out of her arms out of embarrasment.

"Hi, Heejin. In case you guys forget that we're standing right here near you, I decided to speak up." Yerim said that made Jinsol chuckle. Heejin apologizes for their behavior as she made Hyunjin go outside to buy food for the six of them. "Six of us? I only see five though." Jinsol stated. "Oh, that's--" Just as Heejin was about to reply, she was cut off by Yerim's voice exclaiming, "YEOJIN-AH, IT'S BEEN SO LOOOOOONG." She hugged the petite girl behind Heejin. "Oh? Yerim-unnie, it's youuuu." Yeojin replies as she hugged her back. It seemed like they knew each other.

Jinsol had made a new friend that's almost exactly like Yerim but louder and it's obvious who likes who. Hyunjin came back bringing lots of food, only to realize that she forgot to buy drinks. "Seriously, Hyun?" Heejin raised one eyebrow at Hyunjin who only smiled sheepishly at her girlfriend. Jinsol decides to interfere by volunteering to buy the drinks outside by herself. No arguments were made.

As she got out of their reserved karaoke room, she immediately went to look for the nearest vending machine. While she was busy buying drinks, she didn't notice another person went inside their room, bringing drinks.

It actually took her time on handling the vending machine. But by the time she went back, she just can't believe what she's seeing. There she was, Kim Jungeun, talking to everybody else in the room but her. "Jinsol-unnie, here's your sixth man." Heejin said as she patted Jungeun in the back. Jungeun just smiled at Jinsol. Out of impulse, Jinsol unconsciously dropped her bag of drinks. She immediately went down to get it and also to cover her face getting red out of embarrasment. As she picked up the canned drinks on the floor, Jungeun helped her get up by saying, "You okay there?". Jinsol can only just nod as a response.

Jinsol really sees Jungeun as a respectable boss. She doesn't want to create a bad image in front of her so she's always doing her best at work. When Jungeun says something to her, she always takes it seriously, although she talks back stuttering out of nervousness, which practically makes their situation awkward. They weren't exactly friends or close at work. Jinsol just wanted to learn more from her, that's all. But thanks to her, Jinsol also learned something about herself.

Jungeun just chuckled at her, knowing Jinsol's current situation. "You know, you can just talk to me comfortably now that we're off work." Jinsol gets more embarrased but manages to get herself together and says, "S-sorry about that. I-i was just s-surprised."

Jungeun brought down the drinks at the table while Jinsol looked for the nearest seat possible. Jinsol wanted to calm down for a bit. "Bet you didn't expect Ms. Boss to be here, huh?" Yerim suddenly spoke, wearing a smirk on her face. "She and Heejin are good friends, along with Hyunjin as well. She's not that bad, actually. She's really friendly, putting aside her reputation as boss during work."

Jinsol just hummed in response. Yerim knew that Jinsol gets very awkward whenever she's having an encounter with Jungeun. But for some reason, Yerim feels like there was something more to it.

"Now that everyone's here, why don't we start enjoying ourselves?" Heejin said as everyone cheers as they grab themselves some food and drinks. Heejin and Yeojin decided to pick some songs for karaoke. The rest enjoyed themselves drinking and chatting.

"Jinsol-unnie, should we start the bet?" Hyunjin wiggled her eyebrows at Jinsol who just rolled her eyes at her. "Okay, everyone. Let's play bowling." Yerim shouted excitedly.

The game they're playing is bowling but in two groups. Each player has to bowl and score high each turn. For each team round, the team with the highest points win and the other team gets to drink one bottle of vodka each. As of Hyunjin and Yerim's bet against Jinsol, they're confident on winning. Jinsol's concern is how long can she last in this room without getting heavily drunk.

"To decide on who's on which team, let's make bets on flipping a coin. Who bets on heads?" Hyunjin said as she raised her hand along with Yerim and Jungeun. Obviously, the three would be a team and the others will be one as well. "Awww, how come Heejin and I won't be in the same team?" Hyunjin sulked for a bit. "Your idea backfired you, babe. Better luck next time." Heejin was starting to get competitive. The coin was flipped and it landed on tails.

"Hey, why don't we have a practice round? For one, I am not skilled at playing this game." Yeojin bluntly said as she pouted. Everybody agrees. The "Heads" team goes first as the "Tails" team decides to go last. "I think I'll hit a strike here." Hyunjin said with overflowing confidence it could drown them. "Oh, yeah? I'll make sure I will." Yerim retorts. Hyunjin and Yerim completely flopped their turn. Yep, their confidence did drown them.

Their failure led the "Tails" team to laugh mockingly at them. But Jungeun hasn't thrown yet. "Jungeun-nim, please do get a strike." Yerim desperately said as Jungeun just chuckles at her. "I'll also call you 'Jungeun-nim' if you do a strike." Hyunjin jokingly pleaded.

"This is how bowling should be played." Jungeun just smirks at their antics as she swiftly released the ball to hit all of the standing bowling pins. She sits back down, grabbing a drink to her hand.

Everyone was amazed, especially Jinsol. They all had their shocked but amazed expressions on as Jungeun just laughed it off. "I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT, JUNGEUN-NIM." Yerim shouts with joy evident in her tone. Hyunjin didn't see that coming. Now she had to adress her as 'Jungeun-nim'.

"Daebak." Jinsol half-whispered. After realizing what she just had said, she faked coughed at her side, praying that no one heard her. Little did she know, Jungeun pretty much heard her say that. Jungeun realizes that she suddenly became too attentive to
the blonde.

Jinsol looks away as she realizes it was already their turn. Heejin manages to hit three pins while Yeojin hits none. "Pfft, in order for your team to win, you gotta hit at least eight, Jinsol-unnie." Hyunjin reminded Jinsol. Jinsol finished her canned beer before taking her turn. "Yeah, I know at least that much about how this game works, Yerim." She only missed one pin.

Everyone went silent. All of them were also impressed. Jungeun breaks the silence by clapping her hands and saying, "Not bad, Jinsol, not bad." Jinsol blushes at her remark. Yerim immediately ran up to Jinsol saying, "I didn't know you were good at bowling, unnie. Isn't this your first time?" Yerim asked. Jinsol just flashes Yerim a victorius smile. "In this practice round, team "Tails" won since they overall hit more pins than we do. But the real thing hasn't even started yet. We're betting vodkas and ourselves." Hyunjin says as they prepare for the next round.

Heejin and Hyunjin enjoy theirselves with the karaoke. Yeojin and Yerim sang along with them loudly. It was a good sight of them having fun. Jinsol smiles at the thought as she chugged down her second can of beer.

"You might wanna slow down your intake on that." Jungeun came up to her, handing her a bottle of water. Jinsol wasn't feeling the impact on alcohol yet. "I'm testing myself."

Jungeun seems impressed with what Jinsol said. "Yeah, I can see that. But you do remember that we're with Hyunjin and Yerim, right? Not to mention Yeojin's definitely not a good drinker as well." Both of them laughes at Jungeun's remarks. They both sigh after that. "You should sometimes take a break from work, Jinsol. Too much of anything isn't always good for you." Jungeun spares her a concerned look. Jinsol just stares at her back. Jungeun stood up and went back to her seat. "I would feel guilty if I see my favorite person get stressed at work." Jungeun sends her a wink as Jinsol sends her heart to participate in a marathon. She's glad that the place was too dark to see her. But Jungeun didn't need to look back at Jinsol to know her response. She knew the blonde too well.

First round started with a tipsy Hyunjin and a loud wobbly Yerim. This time, Hyunjin hits five pins and Yerim got only two. "HELL YEAH, Y'ALL GOING DOWN, PINS" Hyunjin high-fives Yerim. Both got too excited they seemed a bit drunk already. For Jungeun's turn, she didn't get a strike this time but got nine pins down. "And that's 16 for us." Jungeun concluded.

Jinsol's team started a bit off. Heejin only hits two pins and Yeojin miraculously hit four. Jinsol was still thinking about that wink Jungeun gave earlier as she tried to focus. She only hit eight pins though, having team "Heads" win. Hyunjin and Yerim screamed out of joy saying, "DRINK UP, ERS--" Heejin sent her a fiery glare. "Oh, except you, baby, you're no er. But you really need to chug this down." Hyunjin said as she sent her a flying kiss to Heejin and three bottles of vodka to them. Heejin and Jinsol easily drank a whole bottle of vodka. Yeojin, however, already felt her insides burning. "WOOOH THIS BURNS SO BAD."

For the second round, Jungeun starts with an eight-pin bowl. Hyunjin hits four and Yerim hits none. Jinsol bowled with a marvelous strike. Heejin got six and Yeojin got none. Yeojin was too busy feeling her insides, really. "Chug down, weakstuff." Heejin mockingly said as she gave them vodka. Jungeun easily finished the vodka, all in one go. Hyunjin also finished hers, but with a bit difficulty gulping down the burning sensation of the alcohol. Yerim made a mess just after having one dose of vodka. "Maybe, we should let Yerim pass the next round." Jungeun requests as there were no objections made. "Yeojin here's a bit down, too." Jinsol added. "Waht? NoOoOO, I'm dwin jahst fyne." Yeojin said as she tried to look fine while the rest just shooked their heads and let Yeojin rest. They weren't allowed to touch the karaoke box since they are already a mess themselves.

For the third round, it's only Heejin and Jinsol against Hyunjin and Jungeun. It's like The Tops vs. The Bottoms, y'all figure out who's in which. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jinsol started the third round with an impressive nine-pin bowl. Heejin managed to hit five. Jungeun does a strike as Hyunjin hits also five pins.

"What's this? Give and take?" Jinsol comments at their situation. Both her and Heejin chugged down a bottle of vodka. Now, Jinsol's feeling the alcohol. They win the next round, having Hyunjin knocked out. Heejin just chuckles at her as she excuses herself to take care of her girl.

"Hmm, guess we'll never know who wins." Jungeun just sighed. Jinsol loves a challenge. "I'm still up, you know. That is, if you aren't scared." Jungeun felt shudders down her spine, seeing Jinsol smirk at her. She was getting competitive and would love a good challenge. "Best total of three wins."

"Ohhh, unnie-deul, look! It's a game between the bowling pros." Yeojin stumbles as she pointed at Jungeun and Jinsol. "Wooooh, sorry, Jungeun-nim. I'm on Jinsol with this one." Jungeun laughs as Hyunjin called her 'Jungeun-nim'. Yerim shooks her head as she wobbly walks towards Jungeun. "Nooo, it's obvious that this is Jungeun-nim's game." Heejin smacked the three's stupidity. "Well, good luck to the both of you, bowling queens."

They go for another round. Jungeun starts with an impressive nine-pin takedown. Jinsol takes back the nine points. Jungeun gets a strike as Jinsol barely made an eight-pin bowl.

Just before Jungeun's last bowl, she got distracted so much. Jinsol was starting to feel the heat alcohol gave her so she s the first two buttons of her shirt. "God, this feels better." Glistening drops of sweat ran down her face to her toned collarbones, making her shine a bit in the dark. She was a beautiful mess. Jungeun found herself staring way too much at the blonde she almost forgot she's still in the middle of a competition.

For Jungeun's final throw, she got eight pins down, which was impressive despite all that distraction. Jinsol did her best as she aimed for a strike but missed a pin. Jungeun wins.

"I do hope you don't hate losing." Jungeun gets cocky at Jinsol. Jinsol grabs a bottle of vodka. As she was just about to drink it all, she was stopped by a hand gripping her wrist. "What do you think you're doing?" Jungeun grabs the bottle from her hand. Jinsol just eyed Jungeun. "Serving my punishment?" Jinsol bluntly answered. "Even if you won't let me, I still want to drink that. Maybe with another even."

Jungeun glares at her with concern. She knew that Jinsol rarely drinks. But she wasn't very good at hiding her expressions, either.

Jinsol notices this. She puts her arms around Jungeun's neck as she whispers loud enough for her to hear. "Who knew our big bad boss was a big worrywart?" Jungeun got taken aback of the physical initiation by Jinsol. She keeps her cool and handles the situation like a pro. Jungeun puts both of her hands on Jinsol's hips saying, "Consider yourself lucky that I always pay attention to you."

Jinsol wasn't entirely drunk to be clueless about what she's doing in the meantime. She most likely wouldn't have done it on her normal physical state but now, she just felt like it. The smell of alcohol was dancing around the place, their airy breathes surrounding the room, the dim lights shining above them, and their current situation right now. It all felt like it was the perfect time in that perfect place. Jungeun's eyes also seemed like it was calling for her.

"Oh, do you now?" Jinsol just chuckles at her, leaning closer to her, shortening the gap between their faces. Jungeun simply hums in response to the latter.

"OH, LOOK, HYUNJIN. JINSOL-UNNIE'S GETTING DRUNK." Yerim excitedly speaks while she manages to walk to Hyunjin in a wobbly manner. "YESH, WE WON DA BET. UNNIE'S GONNA DATE." Hyunjin blatantly replies. Heejin was confused. "What's this about a bet?" Jinsol answers Heejin coolly as she put her hands off Jungeun. "Hmm, if they see me get drunk tonight, I told them I'll date someone but if they don't, they'll treat me lunch for 2 weeks straight." Heejin was amused. "But isn't that a win-win for you, Jinsol-unnie?"

Jinsol deadpans. "You know I don't do temporary relationships after knowing that heartbreak hurts more than not getting your paycheck." Heejin just chuckled.

"Unnie, where's their bathroom?" Yerim barely held her stomach from acting crazy. Heejin answered, "It's outside, three rooms from here to the right." Hyunjin suddenly ran off the door. "I'LL BEAT YOU TO IT, CHOI YERIM." Yerim also runs outside, bracing for their lives. Yeojin, on the other hand, came up to Heejin asking for guidance to the bathroom. The kid's practically a baby.

"I'd better go babysit these dorks in the bathroom. Pretty sure they'd do something stupid." Heejin excused herself, leaving only Jungeun and Jinsol in the room.

It was only just the two of them in the room yet they had never felt so hot before. Maybe it's because of the alcohol, maybe because the room's just too cramped, or maybe it's how they unknowingly stare at each other with desire.

Jinsol eyes Jungeun across the room. "Don't tell me you thought I was already drunk." Jinsol scoffed as she rolled her eyes at Jungeun. "I admit I did. It impresses me how you could still talk in a normal conversation, Jinsol." Jungeun honestly replies.

"Can I have my drink back now? I really want to get intoxicated by something." Jinsol desperately says. Jungeun plays with her for a bit. "Hmmm no, you can't." Jinsol furrows her brows as she huffs while crossing her arms and pouts. "Why not? You aren't my mom." Jungeun just smiles at Jinsol's childish antics. "Yes that's true but I care just like your mom." Jinsol puffs her face cutely. "Why do you?" Jungeun really finds her cute. "Because people like you needed to be taken cared of. Big ba-"

"No, why do you care about me?" The atmosphere suddenly changed. Jinsol wasn't putting up a childish act now. Jungeun gulped at the sudden change. "Am I not allowed to?" Jinsol knew she was trying to avoid the question. "Why? Do you even know much about me?" Jungeun sighed. "I do know you and I care for you." There she said it.

Actually, Jungeun had already taken a liking to this blonde since 10 years ago. They met at a dog park.

Jungeun had this fondness of big dogs and happened to find a lost one in the park. She was sure it had an owner for it had a collar. His name was Sol, a big golden retriever. She admits, she had the urge to take Sol home with her but she was also sure that his owner was worried sick. Jungeun immediately took the dog to the animal shelther near the park. Before they entered the place, she sadly had to say goodbye to Sol and hugged him. Jungeun got easily attached to the dog. After she release him from the hug, the dog ran away.

Jungeun had to run after Sol. She was just returning him back to his owner. The dog lead her back to the park. There was a girl shouting Sol's name. Jungeun figured that she must be the owner. "Sol-ah" Both of the girls shouted at the same time. Jungeun comes up near the dog and greeting the owner. "Hi, you must be Sol's owner." The girl just hugged Sol before thanking Jungeun. "Yes, I am. Thank you so much for looking after him. I was busy buying food from the convenience store nearby so I had to tie his leash somewhere. I forgot he's a big smart dog." The girl just chuckles at what happened that it made Jungeun smile. Sol ran back to Jungeun, her on the face. "I think he likes me." Jungeun and the girl shared a hearty laugh.

Jungeun knew she could never forget that moment where she also forgets to ask the girl her name yet Jungeun always had her face engraved in her memories. She found the same girl when she accidentally read an obvious unintentionally clipped paper in Jinsol's forms.

"Sol-ah, I know you won't be able to read 'cause you're a dog but don't get me wrong, you're smart, really. I'm writing this now because I miss you. I know you're already gone but I'll always treasure all the moments I had shared with you, especially that one time where you got lost in a park only to come back to me, bringing a stranger. You know, you were bothering us too much that we both forgot to introduce ourselves to each other. But anyway, Sol, thanks for being always there for me, pal. Maybe bring back the girl I met at the park. Just kidding. Love you, Sol."

Jungeun realized that she didn't get attached only to the dog, but much more to its owner as well.

Jinsol has never been more confused in her whole life. Jungeun deeply sighed as she tells her everything. "It was me, the girl who found Sol at the park. The one who forgot to introduce myself to you because I wasn't just too busy playing with Sol. I just couldn't speak up to a pretty girl like you." Jinsol had no expression on her face. "Haha, I'm already drunk, aren't I?" Jungeun just rolled her eyes at her as she fished out the clipped note on Jinsol's forms. She had kept it on her pocket since the moment she had read it.  "Here. This was clipped on your forms." Jinsol remembers everything. She recalls Sol getting lost and she also remembers the girl. When she wrote this note, Jinsol was in the verge of crying. She remembered everything. "W-why didn't you tell me? You could've talked to me about that." Jinsol said with her eyes teary. "I-i tried to, okay. I always initiate a conversation with you yet your way of talking to me seems like you didn't enjoy my company. What was I supposed to do?" Jungeun explained. Jinsol cried in Jungeun's arms. She badly missed Sol so much and Jungeun knew what Sol meant to her. Jungeun silently comforts Jinsol. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Jinsol's sobs died down.

Jinsol wiped the tears of her eyes and broke from the hold. She looked at Jungeun and smiled. "Now, you're smiling." Jungeun retorts. "Because you called my 16-year old self pretty." Playful Jinsol was back at it again. Jungeun has her face red. "Though I do hope it's not just back when I was sixteen." Jinsol said as she flipped her hair at Jungeun.

She was still the prettiest in Jungeun's eyes, alright.

Heejin and the others came back a few minutes later, with a knocked out Yerim, a tipsy Yeojin, and a clingy Hyunjin, all badly drunk. Jungeyn and Jinsol helped the three to sit up back in the sofa while Heejin makes a call. Jiwoo answered instead as she tried calling Sooyoung's number. "Hey, tell Sooyoung-unnie I'm having Number. 16 now." Jiwoo shouted on the other line to Sooyoung. "Oh god. Okay, fine. I'll be there in 30 minutes. That new karaoke place right?" Sooyoung hastily answered as she picked up her car keys and kissed Jiwoo goodbye. It was supposed to be Jiwoo's turn to grill meat anyways.

"Jinsol-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie's picking us up. Our apartments are pretty close to each other in that same direction so I'll be giving them a ride. What about you though?" Heejin said as she starts picking up their things. "Awwwww, we're going home already??" Hyunjin sulks, giving Heejin a cute pout, still horribly drunk. Heejin just giggles at Hyunjin. Jinsol chuckles at the two. "I'll be fine. I could just take a bus back home." Jinsol said.

Yerim speaks normal enough for a drunk person. "Uh, you do know the last bus just got off right? And the last train's in 10 minutes." Jinsol hurriedly looks at the time. It was already 1:20 in the morning. "Ah, man. I'm way too tired to go home. I wanna sleep." Jinsol yawns, tired enough to stand on her own as she falls down thinking she'd feel the couch. Jungeun managed to catch her, also yawning. "Hmm, I'll take her home." Heejin eyes Jungeun with a suspicious glare. "O-oh, I-i meant like take her to her home. N-not mine." Jungeun clears . "Anyway, we'll be off. Jungeun-unnie, please?" Heejin warned Jungeun for she might do something weird later on. "I promise. I'll send her home safe."

Jungeun picked up hers and Jinsol's stuff. "Let's get you home, Jinsol." Jinsol wobbly gets up as she was starting to get drunk. "Nooooo, I don't wanna walk homeee. It's waaaaaay too far from hereeee." Jinsol actually has this cute side of her that only comes out when she's hungry or drunk. "No, you aren't walking home. I'll drive you home, okay?" Jungeun finds her so cute.

Jinsol nods and manages to smile at Jungeun only to pass out afterwards. Jungeun obviously had no choice but to carry her to her car. "I know you won't hear this but you're way lighter than I thought." Jungeun chuckles.

She settled down their stuff at the backseat then put Jinsol at the front seat. As soon as Jungeun grabs the steering wheel, she just realized one dumb thing: she didn't know where Jinsol lives. "Ah, great. Now, what?" Jinsol adjusted herself at the front seat only to almost fall off from it. Jungeun catched her and leaned her back to the seat. She managed to put Jinsol's seatbelt on this time. Jungeun stares at Jinsol for a while. She just can't believe that this girl in front of her was that same stranger she met at the park. But what she finds much more interesting is how all those feelings came back to her the moment she's with Jinsol. "Ah, I must've have really liked you back then. Maybe I just didn't realize it soon enough. I could've spent all my time looking for you." Jungeun chuckles at what she said. She finds a stray strand of hair sticking at Jinsol's face. She tucks it in her ear, smiling one last time before returning her hands on the wheel. Since no one told her Jinsol's address, Jungeun had nowhere else to go to.

Jinsol woke up from all that dream. Her head feels dizzy, her stomach feels woozy, and her body's too heavy for her to stand up. She lets out a groan after trying to get up. As she opens her eyes, she realizes she's not in the karaoke place anymore. She's also not in her place. The ceiling's way too high, the room's too big, and it's way too clean. She tries to recall what happened last night. Jinsol remembers that one time where she puts her arms around Jungeun's neck. "Oh . So I'm at--"

Jungeun shows up from her closet, wearing only white shirt tucked in her black ripped jeans paired with black boots. "My place. Sorry, I didn't know where you stayed and it was kinda 2 am at dawn and letting you sleep down the streets wasn't an option so I took you here. And don't worry, I slept at the other room. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable when you wake up." Jinsol felt so embarrased that she tucked her face in the bedsheets. Jungeun just rolled her eyes at the blonde's behavior. "I'll go buy you some hangover medicine. Be back in a few minutes." Jungeun reached for her leather jacket. "Oh, and please don't think about leaving yet. My bodyguards are really suspicious of the person sleeping on my room. They might check on you." Jinsol peeked at Jungeun. "Just kidding. They're cool with it. Just wait for me 'til I get back, okay?" Jungeun shoots a wink before leaving her place.

As soon as Jungeun left, Jinsol released a sigh under her breath. Jinsol was horribly too tired to get up. In fact, she really needed that hangover medicine so she waits for Jungeun to get back. She tries to recall everything that happened last night, especially how it has come to this. Her vision's still spinning like crazy. She notices this note beside her phone. It was her letter for Sol. "So it wasn't a dream at all."

Jinsol now know what these weird knots she feels in her stomach when Jungeun smiles at her or even just looks at her.

Though Jinsol's a bit disappointed since nothing y happened last night, she's never been more grateful to fall in the hands of their CEO's daughter, Kim Jungeun.