WORTH

WORTH (One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minarii!" 

Chaeyoung called me from the outside. She sounded happy unlike the other days. Chaeyoung had been depressed about her acting career because its been a long time since she started to act but her company never gave her a leading role even once. The company barely cast her to dramas and movies. If they do, Chaeyounie always got few lines and exposure. But tonight she sounded happy. I am not seeing her face yet but I can hear haw happy she is today. 

What is it Chaeng?

"Minarii" I heard a knock on our room's door, it opened and chaeyoung's smiling face revealed. 

I smile automatically whenever Chaeng does it. Her mole and dimple was too perfect for me. I'm inlove with this lil girl.

"What's up, Chaengie?" I stretched my arms and Chaeyoung jumped of our bed and wrapped my waist. This is so soft. 

"Guess what Minari!" She looks excited and she cannot hide it. I just gave her a what look and wait for her to tell it.

"Your Chaengie is getting a leading role! Wohoo!" Chaeyoung said.

I am so surprised and happy at the same time. My Chaeyoungie is finally getting into her dreams. "Congratulation!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. Its getting tighter and tigher. 

"Aw." I moaned softly. 

"Sorry sorry. I was just excited." She laughed. 

"I'm so proud of you, Chaeyoungie" I pinched her cheeks, pinching each other's cheeks was our thing. And for us that is the sweetest thing ever.

"We are starting to shoot next week." She said excitedly. She showed me the scipt, she got paired with Park Jihyo. I don't know where some bad feelings of mine came from. 

"You got paired with Park Jihyo?" I asked while flipping the pages of the script.

She nodded. She maybe noticed that my mood changed. I felt her hand on my face making me to look at her. "Minari you don't have to get jealous. Its just work,okay?" She pinched my cheek softly moved closer to me she tilt her head and gave me a kiss on my lips. It feels like all of my bad feelings washed away because of that kiss. 

We spent the whole week cuddling and celebrating because of her comming movie. She's so sweet and keep telling me not get jealous with Jihyo and she only loves me and no one else. 

After a week Chaeyoung's taping has started. "Take care! Bye!" I shouted before she leave our house. I watch her open the door. She suddenly stopped and ran towards me to grab my face and give a kiss. She smiled and left. Sweet.

Yes it was sweet. But who knows that it will be the last time that Chaeyoung will treat me that way?

She's always tired when she come home since that day, but I understand that. Our things git faded, I understand that. She prefer to sleep at the set than going home and sleep with me, I tried to understand that. 

One time, prepare a coffee and bread for her. Its her favorite. I placed it on the table near her carefully. It just make a small sound when It landed the table. 

"What the hell are you doing Mina?!" She throw her script and shouted at me. 

"I-i just prepared a coff-" 

"No! I don't want your coffee Mina!" She didn't even let me finish my words. "I want silence Mina! Silence! Do you understand that?!" 

She throw the cup of coffee that I prepared for her. "Clean that!" She said and left. 

I looked at the puddled coffee on the floor. I cleaned it, I make sure that It was well cleaned. I went to the shower and washed myself. I let my tears flows on my face together with the water. Where did I go wrong for understanding you my Chaengie? 

I heard the door opened and a footsteps after that. 

"Minari? I'm sorry..." Its Chaeyoung. I always want her apologies but why does it only cause me pain when she's saying it?

She opened the shower curtain and I immediately wiped my tears and turned around to her. She pinched my cheek and looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry. I shoun't do that to you." She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter