Chapter 1

Sick Chullie

Warning: kissing, crying, lots of fluff :P 

 

Little snores would be heard across the room.  Two bodies could be seen on the bed.  One was laying on his side facing the window, while the other one  was on his stomach, one arm causally draped over the back of his dongsaeng. 

Lost in his dreams,  Leeteuk pulled his arm closer while pulling Heechul with it.  

While the moonlight fell on the handsome faces,  Heechul suddenly felt different. He began to sweat. His stomachache, which he already had the day before,  started to ache more and more. 

He started to wake up.  After realizing what was going to happen very soon,  he jumped off the bed,  throwing Leeteuk's arm in the way. Teuk's sleep got a bit disturbed but he didn't woke up.

Chullie ran towards the bathroom,  slammed the door open, and bent over the toilet and started to dry-heave.  After few moments,  his dinner made its way up his throat and down in the drain. 

He didn't have much food in dinner. But he also didn't had use the washroom after breakfast. So not only dinner but some parts of lunch were coming too. 

In the bedroom,  Teuk's eyes opened(atlast it did)  to the sound of retching. Seeing that he was alone in the bed, he jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom to see if his only friend was the one or not. 

He was very unhappy to know that his guess was right.  The scene of the bathroom,  Chul bent over the toilet and emptying his stomach, was a heart-wrenching scene for him. 

Without thinking much,  he quickly went in the washroom.  He knelt beside Chul, patted his back and said,"Hey hey. Everything is gonna okay.Let it all out."

Teuk caressed back with one hand and pulled back Chul's bangs with the other. When Heechul was not vomiting, was breathing hard Teuk held close to his chest and told him "Take deep breaths like me. " 

But they didn't know that wasn't the end.  Once Heechul had calmed down, his lunch again thought of showing up.  And Heechul started to throw up again. 

Once Teuk was sure that Heechul had absolutely nothing empty in his stomach, he hooked his hands under Chul's arms and lifted him off the floor to his chest and kissed his forehead. 

Automatic, Chul wrapped his hand around Teuk's neck and legs about waist,while Teuk continued to rub his back and whisper sweet nothing in his ear. 

Carrying Chul to the counter,  Teuk sat Chul near on the counter, near the basin.  Knowing Chul,  Teuk knew he wasn't liking the taste in his mouth, Teuk took Chul's toothbrush and some paste. Teuk held Chul back of the head with one hand and hold the toothbrush near Chul's mouth urging him to open the his mouth, with Chul's legs still around his waist .  Sleepy Chul, too tired to open his mouth and brush,  whimpered and shaked his head as in saying 'No I am tired! '

"Shh,  I know you are tired. You won't have to brush. Just keep your mouth open, Ill do it. " said Teuk, well he knows Chul too well. Still Chul shaked his head no, too tired to open his mouth. 

"Chul, please for me"

Chul couldn't say no anymore.  So he just opened his mouth a little. That time Teuk took the chance, and inserted the toothbrush, and slowly brushed Chul's teeth. While Teuk brushed his teeth, Chul was half-sleeping with hands intertwined at the back of Teuk's neck, legs still wrapped around Teuk's waist and head leaning on Teuk's hand. 

Somehow, anyhow,  Teuk successfully brushed Chul's teeth and took a cup, filled it with water and helped Chul to watch his mouth.  After that,  Teuk kept the cup and brush in their places and carried Chul to the bed again. 

After laying Chul carefully on the bed,  he covered Chul with the duvet and went to bring a thermometer. When he found the thermometer,  he shakes it and pried Chul's mouth open to slip the thermometer under his tongue.  Chul whimpered a little at the unknown object in his mouth. 

"Hey, calm down. Its just the thermometer. " Teuk said and caressed Chul's forehead, to which Chul leaned into. 

The beeping sound filled the room. Teuk took out the thermometer, only to know that Chul's temperature was 101°2.

Teuk decided to wait until the next day to call the doctor.  He went and took a bucket, a bowl filled with water and washcloth and medicine for the fever.

He came into the room, kept the bucket beside the bed, just in case. He lifted Chul's head a bit and helped him to have the medicine. He dipped the wash cloth in the bowl and took it out.  Squeezed it and layed it on Chul's forehead. 

The procedure continued the whole night where Teuk couldn't get much sleep. 

It was 10am. Teuk made Chul have some juice because he knows anything else will make its way back up. Then Teuk thought it would be the perfect time to take the temperature again. He took the temperature and saw that the temperature had increased. 

Knowing that Chul would forbid him to call the doctor, Teuk messaged the their family Doctor,  Doctor Read, to come and check Chul. 

Around 11am, Chul heard the doorbell and wonder who had come. Waiting for Teuk to inform him, all of sudden the door opened. 

"Teuk, who was at the do... Doctor? " asked Chul.

"Hello Heechul. " said Doctor Read, while Teuk had the guilty look on his face. 

"Why did you call the doctor, it's not that bad.. " Chul complained with the hoarse voice he had that time. 

"Not really pleased to See Me,  I See," said Doctor,pretending to be sad.  He went and sat down on the other side of the bed where Chul wasn't laying and opened his briefcase. 

"No no its not like that... Teuk.. " Chul whined.

"Hee,  listen your temperature had increased and I had to call the doctor.  I didn't tell you because I knew you would fuss. " Teuk said softly. 

Teuk came and sat on the other side of Chul where there was a little space.  He took Chul's hand in his hand and caressed his head with the other hand. 

Doctor checked Chul's fever, heart beat,  mouth, eye and ear and everything else.  And came to the conclusion that it was a simple fever. 

"It's a normal fever. He will be fine by tomorrow if I give him an injection. " explained Doctor.

As soon as the word 'injection' came out of the Doctor's mouth, Teuk readied himself for the future while Chul's eyes filled with fear. 

"No, I am fine. I don't need it.  Ill be okay. It doesn't hurt anywhere." mumbled Chul. His voice heavy like he is going to cry. 

"Hey hey it's fine.  I am here right?  It's just one injection.  It won't hurt. Trust me" assured Teuk.

"No, no ,no ,no.. " suddenly Chul's train of no was interrupted by sobs. Chul started to wail like a small kid while Teuk tried to calm him down.  

Teuk continued to tell "Hey I am here"s and "It's okay"s and "It's gonna be fine"s and caressed Chul's forehead but Chul's wailing didn't stop. 

Doctor gave a sad look at Chul and Teuk. 

"Can you give me a minute? " asked Teuk to the Doctor. 

Doctor nodded and started to get off the bed to go out of the room when Teuk stopped him. 

"No, no.  You stay here and keep everything ready. We will be right back. "

Nodding,  Doctor started to take out the things he needs of his briefcase. That time, Teuk carefully lifted Chul off the bed and into his arms.  Chul wrapped his hands and legs around Teuk and placed his head on Teuk's chest and started to cry softly. 
Teuk placed one hand under Chul, while the other one alternatively caressed his head and rubbed his back. Teuk carried Heechul out of the room,  rocking him like a baby. Let's just say when Heechul is sick, he becomes a baby. 

Teuk rocked Chul and whispered reassuring words in his ear and walked around the corridor.  Once Chul had calmed down, Chul's eyes were drooping. Teuk rocked Chul and carried him in the bed room again where the doctor was ready with his stuff. Teuk arranged the pillow and then sat and leaned on the headboard. 

Teuk signed the Doctor to continue. As soon as the Doctor rubbed alcohol on Chul's arm, Chul whimpered like a hurt puppy. But that didn't stop the Doctor from doing his work. Teuk kept talking sweet things  to Chul and shower him with sweet talks while Doctor did his job. 

After the injection it didn't take much time for Chul to enter dreamland again. 

''Thank you so much Doctor, for coming!'' said Teuk.

''Areh, You dont need to say thank you. I am more than happy to help. Hopefully he will be up within some hours. Feed him soup or other liquid food till night.'' Replied the Doctor.

''Okay Thank You! I would have you to the door but...''

''No No its fine. I can show myself the way. You stay with him. He needs you. *Smile*''

Teuk returned the smile.

''Good bye Doctor.''

''Good bye. I hope I would not see you both soon...at least not as a doctor.*Chuckles*''

After the doctor left, Teuk lifted himself and Chul and layed downa and layed Heechul down comfortable beside him and pulled the duvet on them.Since Teuk also didn't get much sleep, he also fell asleep, with his cute little dongsaeng tucked next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~