Just.

Just Because

It’s a great morning, the sun shining brightly, the birds are chirping, the calm wind feels just nice. Chaewon had opened her eyes when she felt that no one’s sleeping by her side anymore, she stretched her arms and stood up, rubbed her eyes as she just had a great sleep. She looked at the clock which showed 5:30, and said. “Where did she wander off at this time of the day?”

 

 

She went down to look for her and she found the person she was looking for at the hammock under a tree looking at the sunrise, “Of course, she loves the sunrise”

 

 

She decided to walk and go near her but she just stood behind her, “Good morning baby” Wonyoung told her. She moved a bit told her to sit with her. Wonyoung closed her eyes when Chaewon caressed her cheeks, “Good morning, love” she said.

 

 

“Won-ah, why me?” Wonyoung suddenly asked.

 

 

Chaewon was a bit shocked to hear that question, so she just stared at Wonyoung. Wonyoung let out a chuckle because of her reaction, “Why? Is it hard to answer?” Wonyoung asked.

 

 

Chaewon smiled afterwards, “No baby, It’s just that I didn’t expect you to ask me such question”

 

 

Wonyoung titled her head and Chaewon smiled again as she found it so cute. “Why you, you ask?”

 

 

Chaewon closed off their distance and whispered, “It’s because……..”

 

“Just because……”

FLASHBACK….

“I love you” I said for the first time, and the look on your face was just too much for my heart, your eyes looking very big, your lips hanging out open, your cheeks were pink.

 

You stared like I said something that I wouldn’t have said, or were you just surprised that I said it first before you do.

 

 

I chuckled and asked, “What?”

 

 

You were trying to say something but you let out a grunt when it seemed you cannot form words.

 

 

I laughed at you and you looked at me, I smiled at you and it was your turn to laugh.

 

 

I love you for that.

 

 

 

 

“I love you” I said it again and you pouted, I asked why, and what you said made me smile.

 

 

“Why do you keep on making my heart leap” and you played with you fingers, “and, didn’t you forget how I reacted when you first told me you love me?” you added.

 

 

Ah, of course, I didn’t. that was just pure pleasure to be seen.

 

 

“Of course, not” I paused, and said, “it was” I paused again, you were looking forward on what would I say.

 

 

“………lovely” I winked at you and you punched me.

 

“Lovely???” there were creases on your forehead, you felt offended, I assumed.

 

 

“How was that lovely? I looked sooooo stupid” you said.

 

 

I laughed but I really meant it, I pulled you close and I looked at your lips, you gulped when you saw where I looked at, “I meant it though” I said in a serious tone and you looked at me intently, I moved closer making our face only an inch apart, you closed your eyes and it made me smile. With that, I dived in, I kissed you lips and you kissed me back.

 

 

And I thought, you’re not the only one whose heart is leaping.

 

I love you for that.

 

 

“I love you” I said in the middle of our fight. It’s because I just thought I was wrong. I didn’t mean to get mad at you to be honest, and I knew you didn’t mean to get at mad at me too, we were just stressed about school and me as the older one, should have understood you.

 

 

You covered your face and I knew you were crying, you’re back was facing me and I took it as a chance to hug you in the back, “I love you” I said again and you turned around, you wrapped your arms on my neck and kept saying, “I’m sorry”

 

 

“No baby, I’m sorry” I said but you continued to apologize, it broke my heart. There, I vowed to not make you cry anymore. I caressed your hair, while you were crying on me, and for a while I heard no more. I called for you, but a stable breathing was only what I heard, you were sleeping.

 

 

I carried you to our bed, I was about to go but I felt a pull. I looked at you and you were raising your two arms, asking for a hug. You were to adorable for my heart, then I heard you whine.

 

 

So I hugged you, I’m sorry I was busy looking at being adorable.

 

 

And there’s that, it seemed that we didn’t fight at all.

 

I love you for that.

 

 

 

“I love you” I said when you were reviewing and you smiled but you were still looking at your notes. I didn’t actually mean to interrupt, I just wanted to tell you that.

 

 

And then I went silent as I wanted you to focus on reviewing, but you closed your notes. “Are you upset?” you asked.

 

 

“Huh?” was the only thing I said as I found your question absurd.

 

 

“You went all quiet”

 

 

Oh, you’re really naïve. “Yah! Why would I get upset over that?”

 

 

You just looked at me like you’re making sure if I was really upset or not. I smiled at you to assure you and I think I convinced you when you chuckled. I ruffled your hair before standing up and asking you if you want food. You nodded like a little kid.

 

 

I love you for that.

 

 

 

 

 

From what I remember, I have told you a lot of times how much I love you. I always loved seeing your reactions and this one’s I love the most.

 

 

“I love you” I told you under the night sky. I looked at you, you weren’t shocked, weren’t pouting, weren’t smiling, weren’t crying either.

 

 

The glint in your eyes was somewhat mesmerizing that night, I didn’t know what it was but you held my face and looked at me lovingly, my eyes were glued at yours, but I closed mine when I felt your lips on my lips.

 

 

You made me feel a lot if things through that kiss, and it’ll be something I will forever remember.

 

 

Damn, I love you for that.

 

 

 

“I love you” YOU told me. It was something I wasn’t expecting at all, you were always the shy person. I was always the one saying it first.

 

 

“I love you” you said again, and I felt all the things you’ve felt, I didn’t what to show. I wanted to smile, cry, pout, looked shocked or whatsoever reaction there is.

 

 

But I think I showed them all.

 

 

“You weren’t expecting it, were you?” You asked, and all I did was nod, so you laughed.

 

 

“Arasso, I’ll say it more often now” you said while smiling brightly at me. 

 

 

I ing love you for that.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

 

So why you?

 

 

“……..I love you”  Chaewon whispered and then she went away to look at Wonyoung.

 

“Hmm?” Wonyoung hummed.

 

Chaewon chuckled, “Apparently, there’s no enough reason why, it’s just because you’re Jang Wonyoung and I love you” Chaewon added.

 

 

 

Wonyoung was teary-eyed, “Are we really doing this, early this morning” Chaewon asked but she was smiling.

 

 

 

It was Wonyoung’s turn to close off the distance and whisper, “Yes, we are…..”  before diving in and kissing Chaewon.

 

 

 

Ah, I love you for this.

 

 

 

 

A/N

GOOD MORNING!

What do you think about this one?