Home

Purple Book

 

It's nearly afternoon in Seoul.

 

The first thing Yeri did after landed in Seoul was heading to Jungkook's apartment. She's still feeling tired after her flight from Philippines but it doesn't stop her excitement to finally able to meet Jungkook after a really long time. He went for his tour for more than a month, she miss him too much.

 

She was chatting with her members when she hears a sound from the front door. Leaving her phone behind, she then quickly put on her slipper and rush to the front door, and there she finally finds Jeon Jungkook.

 

Jeon Jungkook she missed.

 

Jeon Jungkook she likes.

 

She stands still there, facing the front door which already closed behind his back? looking at him.

 

He already took off his bucket hat and disguise, holding his backpack on one of his shoulder.

 

Mixed feeling is now taking control all over her body, she can feels her eyes suddenly full of tears its becoming blurry.

 

To find Kim Yerim the first thing after he opened the door, he loves it. But welcomed by this state of Kim Yerim nearly crying is never Jungkook's favorite.

 

So he choose to walks closer, stops right in front of her, looking for her face before caressing one side of her cheeks with his huge hand.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, tone with concern.

 

She's feeling like her brain keeps telling her she hates this guy a lot for leaving her too long, but the next second she acts the total opposite when her little arms choose to slipping inside his, bringing herself close to him and hugging him thight, she doesn't give a sht, she cries.

 

He doesn't wanna judge what Yeri is feeling right now, she doesn't look fine but his lips is forming a smile: she must be missing him, right?

 

"I miss you."

 

he's right.

 

"and I hate you".

 

His smile is transforming into a smirk, he says "I know" while hugging her back.

 

They choose to stay that way for a while, relishing feeling of longing, solace and everything that could describe their feeling for each other right now.

 

He gives her a kiss on her head before saying "stop crying, let me see your face" and trying to loosen his embrace searching for her face. But Kim Yerim is ignoring his request, her face glued to his chest, she's tightening her grip on his body.

 

"No." She said.

 

"Come on"

 

"No. I hate you."

 

He finds her funny to keep saying she hates him while hugging him like this. What a baby.

 

There, he chooses to embracing her again, now while patting her back, his side face attached to her head.

 

He loves her.

 

Her brain is once again trying to tell her that she hates this guy but again what she wants right now is staying this way as much as she can, feeling all secure and alive, breating so fine.

 

Seems like there is no better place rather than his embrace to feel safe. She loves it.

 

"Hey..."

 

"Alright, alright.." she's finally listening to him and pulling herself from his embrace.

 

She already stopped crying when her eyes meeting both of his eyes in the end.

 

He's smiling, hands on her waist.

 

"I'm back", he says.

 

"Welcome back", she says.

 

Few seconds after that, she's again attaching herself to him. Hugging him the way she did before.

 

Jungkook laughing in disbelieve.

 

"Kim Yerim, what's wrong with you?"

 

"I hate you."

 

"Then why are you doing this?"

 

"I missed you."

 

Again, he's laughing.

 

He breaks her hug, both hands on the side of her shoulder, makes her facing him again before he let it go.

 

"You hate me?" He asks.

 

"Mm."

 

"Yet you said you miss me?"

 

"Mm."

 

"What the hell?"

 

Her turn to laugh and back to his embrace.

 

"What's wrong with you?"

 

"I don't know"

 

"You're being weird you know that?"

 

"You think so?" She leaves him after that.

 

He's so done with her. So he just stand there flipping back his messy curly (now) longish hair, watching her walking.

 

She's turning back.

 

The last haircut she knew is no longer there. He left her for so long.

 

She hates him.

 

There, she takes few steps closer back to him, her little hand is fixing his long fringe before saying, "You've worked hard, you did well." Eyes stuck on his, he smiles.

 

She must be crazy.

 

Maybe yes.

 

Maybe no?

 

In fact, she just being absurd. Nothing is wrong.

 

She chooses not to fight,

 

she loves him too much.

 

The guy just stay there, has no idea what is more to come from this girl full of surprise.

 

The next thing he knew, she shields his lips with hers, doesn't let the guy says anything more. He can feels both of her palms on his cheeks. Tingling and warm are all over his body now.

 

There, he chooses to surrender, hands dancing behind her back, let her do all she wants, cause in the end, he never hate it either,

 

He loves her too much.