prologue

BOYS IN LUV | jjk

"Roses are red, 

 

Violets are blue, 

 

I've never met anyone

 

As beautiful as you."

 

- Namjoon~

 

"Eek!~ Cheezuck? Did he just search it on Google or something?" gags Regina. I immediately crumple the piece of paper and put it in my bag. I realized that the clock has been ticking too fast, I don't want to be late again. "Regina, I have to go now." 

 

I took my bag from my seat, it's been five minutes after the class has finally dismissed but I was totally distracted by Namjoon who keeps on fooling around me from the window view of our classroom. Before he left, he threw a piece of paper from the window, I immediately picked it up before our professor catches me not paying attention to him. 

 

"No, we have to go now, Eun Ji." Regina corrects me as if I've said something wrong. My shoulders sagged down, "I-I.. can't. I have to go somewhere else." 

 

Regina reveals an intimidating smirk, "Really? At this hour? Eun Ji, don't fool me now. Or.. you're just having a date with Namjoon?" I shake my head as if I was so defensive, "Ofcourse not." "Okay, whatever you say. Just don't go home late, okay? I still have a shift to catch up. I'll go ahead." sighs Regina in defeat. 

 

I force up a grin, "Okay. Take care." I my head to the side, watching Regina leaves the room. I was left alone, taking my time for a second before I head out to the parking lot where he wants me to meet him. It's almost six in the afternoon as the sky turns gray and the surrounding has been quiet since everyone already left minutes ago. 

 

I stood by the wall, I didn't have to look for him since no cars were parked around the lot except for his red Lamborghini. 

 

There, I saw him standing as he was leaning his back on his car, his presence was exceptional, not even a single guy can upstage him. He was just looking afar puffing a cigarette. His side profile was perfect enough to describe how my heart beats fast as of the moment I am staring at him. His black hair slick up neatly but a bad boy arose from his aura when you look at him, a mark of a tattoo on the right part of his neck can be seen through his black v-neck shirt, he had four piercings on his left ear and dragon tattoo around his arm. 

 

I didn't know that I was left frozen in place until my cellular phone beeps, I pull it from my pocket and read who the sender was, "Where are you? Can we meet?" It's Yoongi.

 

A gulp was evident on my throat. Why was he looking for me? Just as I was about to type my response, my phone suddenly pulled up by someone. "What did I say whenever you're with me?" He spoke up ily, his arm encircles around my waist pulling me to his body. 

 

Moreover, I could feel a hard bulge in my stomach. "J-Jungkook.." I mumble out his name unexpectedly.

 

My eyes rounded in shock, I could feel his heat and whiff the cigarette smell even more as he leaned on my ear, sniffing my scent. "Didn't you hear what I asked?" 

 

I shifted my gaze away, rather, speechless to say the least. "No phones." I took notice of the quiet surroundings, luckily no one could ever witness what was he doing to me. "Good." I pulled away from his grip, trying to avoid his gaze but I know it in my peripheral vision that he was playing around an annoying smile at me again. "C'mon now, babygirl."

 

I observe his movements, taking another stick of cigarette as he smoke another one infront of me. I followed him as he walks his way towards his car, opening the passenger's seat as he was about to enter, he threw the keys at me but luckily I caught it with both of my hands. "H-Hey..? Wait? I'm driving?" I asked exasperatedly. For sake, I'm driving a lambo? 

 

Jungkook puts up a smirk regardless a stick was in between his lips. Honestly, it was y yet annoying to watch, especially that he's the most evil person I know. "Cunning as ever." I mumble silently, rolling my eyes. I enter his car, the one being seated on the driver's seat. Not that it was my first time to be able to get into his car, but this would be the first time I'll be able to drive it. 

 

"Just remember what I taught you, we'll be safe." He mutters while puffing his cigarette. I stared on the steering wheel, inserting the keys and then tried to start the car as careful as I can. I can hear him chuckling beside me. "This isn't funny Jungkook, you have only taught me once.. I'm not sure if I can do this." I said through impulse.

 

With his last puff, he threw the stick out. He adjusted the air-conditioning, the position of his seat. "Just start the engine." I rolled my eyes again, with a sudden tension in my chest, I started the engine and slightly moving the car. "I wouldn't have let you sit there if I know you can't do it. I trust you anyway, Eun Ji."

 

I directed my attention on the road but I felt my whole body jolt down on my bones the moment he said those words. I tried the best as I could to avoid the thought but unexpectedly a sudden flashback of what happened at lunch break had comforted me for awhile. 

 

..

 

"Eun Ji, I need to tell you something." Taehyung said with a straight-laced look. I gaze right into his pupils, not knowing whether it was something of a problem. I didn't know what to say. In truth, I was drown with his gaze. "What is it all about?" I mutter out. 

 

I was standing beside the lockers, there weren't any students around the area except for the both of us. He plainly looks around the part of the ground, looking as if he was searching the words around him to direct at me. Until my peripheral vision caught Jimin and Hoseok, about to come. 

 

Unexpectedly, Taehyung drags me on the janitor's closet just a meter away from the lockers. We went inside before the others would see us, we peaked at the window watching them pass by. I sigh, "Why are we hiding from them?" I ask, wondering on his sudden action. It was dark, I could barely see his face, I tried to find the switch but Taehyung grip my arm, pushing me in the corner. "T-Taehyung?"

 

I could feel his breath lingering on my neck, my eyes shut close as his body was already touching mine. "Shh.." He placed his finger on top of my lips. From the outside, we could hear students passing by the aisle as we remained silent and in that position for awhile. My heart was already beating fast, I want to understand why he's acting so strange all of a sudden. 

 

For a few minutes, the aisle is already quiet. Taehyung loosen his grip from my arm, but he remained standing infront of me. I can quite see half of his face through the light from the outside, "Is there something wrong?" I asked. 

 

"Eun Ji," He mumbles, cupping both of my cheeks. "Be mine."

 

..

 

I snapped back to reality, I didn't know that it cause more of a distraction rather than comfort. I tried to erase the thought of Taehyung in my mind, "Where are we heading anyway?"

 

"Anywhere you want to take me, babygirl." With the skin of my arms back to normal, it is now my blood that has dropped down cold to my feet the moment he placed his arm on my right thigh. I was getting distracted again but I can't shake it off neither look at his arm. "Jungkook, stop it." I felt my cheeks flaming in red. "C'mon babygirl, eyes on the road."

 

"I'm sorry Jungkook, but I can't do this.." I drove slowly on the side of the road, putting the car into stop. I unclasp the seat belt and went out of his car. 

 

Soon, Jungkook grabbed my hand as he tries to stop me. "C'mon, okay I'll drive. I'll just take you home." I wanted to get away from him but the moment he touches me, it felt like I couldn't escape. I followed him as he opens the door for me, I enter his car and remained silent until we reach the apartment. 

 

With words left in grave, I didn't bother to thank him nor spoke a single word at him. I hopped out of his car only to find Jin standing beside his big motorcycle, puffing a cigarette. The moment he saw me, he threw the stick and smiled at me. 

 

"What brings you here?" I ask, my mood from awhile ago still affects. Jin who looked worried, displeased to look behind me as he sees Jungkook for a few seconds. "I was calling you." He said.

 

My brows met midway. Oh yeah, my phone. I touched my side pockets hoping to find my phone, "He sure did. With thirty eight missed calls? How clingy." Jungkook spoke in behind me, waving my phone. I hurriedly took it from him as I rolled my eyes. "You guys have to go, I don't have any time for these games."

 

"Eun Ji.." I disregarded the presence of Jin as I walk pass by him, entering the apartment building. My mind feels like about to explode with too much weight of events which happens to me every single day. 

 

You ask me, who I am? I am just a simple girl with simple dreams to get into a good university and be with my bestfriend Regina. Mhm, and with my thing with those boys? Neither I could explain further. But all I know is that everyone envies me, every girls in our school would die to have these boys with them. But all I want is to get away from them. 

 

Things have been so ed up lately just because I'm a . 

 

I am Nam Eun-Ji and this is my story.

 

**

 

A/N: cheers for the prologue! i wanna know first your thoughts about it! comment down below :)