Fin

Who do you love?

“Sana who do you love?” Jihyo asked Sana this with a sad voice attempting to make eye contact with the other woman but Sana wouldn’t look at her, she couldn’t look at Jihyo because she didn’t love her anymore she loved someone else and she didn’t know how to tell Jihyo this without breaking the poor girl. Sana then opened to say something but as she was about to speak her phone rang Sana took her phone out of her pocket to check who was calling her, it was Mina. The one she loved so dearly Sana answered the phone finally looking Jihyo in the eyes “Hi Mina how are you my darling?” Jihyo’s expression changed from sad to shocked in an instant and the tears started to come threatening to spill out of her eyes “Sana...Who do you love...is it her or me..” Jihyo asked this but she already knew the answer she just wanted to hear Sana say it. But Sana didn’t answer she was too busy talking with Mina on the phone, Sana seemed so cheerful talking to Mina she was never like this with Jihyo always distant and a little cold towards her but Jihyo didn’t mind after all, she did love Sana so much. Jihyo then looked at the ground and let her tears spill she knew how this was going to end. She didn’t want it to but you can’t avoid the inevitable. She heard Sana hang up the phone and felt Sana’s hand on her chin “Look at me Jihyo” Sana’s voice rang through her ears, a voice that once Jihyo found comfort in now hurt her, Jihyo looked into Sana’s eyes now. They were still beautiful such a nice shade of brown Sana then placed a chaste kiss onto Jihyo’s lips and before she could even kiss Sana back she was already gone. Sana then took her hand away from Jihyo’s face and said one last thing to Jihyo “I don’t love you, I never did but seeing you loving me I thought I could fall in love but...I never did but now I’m in love with Mina..I’ll see you when I see you Jihyo. Goodbye” Sana said this then turned around to walk out the door. Jihyo reached for Sana’s hand but didn’t grab it and just let her go once she heard the door close Jihyo fell onto her knees and started to cry.