Final

mine only.

It's one of those days when the group's eldest Japanese member is having that time of the day.

Miyawaki Sakura is a little possessive of a certain Kang from time to time. The girl's touchy nature doesn't really help; it does the opposite.

 

Earlier that day, Minju had the biggest fright of her life. She was lying down the couch when Hyewon announced that she's going to be cuddling Minju and proceeds to wrap her arms around her slim frame after. The visual feels warms and it's nice; but it's not until Sakura barges into their living room and gives her a look that'll appear in her nightmares in the nights to come.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

The younger girl squirms out of Hyewon's embrace with a blushing face.

"N-no unnie! It's not what you think!" Minju raises her hands up in honesty.

Sakura narrows her eyes at her carefully. "It'd better not be what I think it is." She threatens the girl.

This leaves the flustered girl to reach her room in record time and lock it instantly.

"Kura-ah, what was that?" Hyewon asks innocently.

Instead of answering, Sakura just plops down in Hyewon's lap and snuggles with her comfortably. She feels the heartbeat of her girl when she rests her head on the visual's chest.

Heaving a sigh, Sakura mutters under breath, "Mine only."

The mutter however, reached the other girl's ears which causes her to giggle slightly. Hyewon rocks her back and forth lightly; smiling down at her possessive girlfriend.

 

Hyewon was washing the dishes as it's her assigned day to do it when suddenly, a pair of thin arms encircle themselves around her waist, she feels something or rather a chin on her shoulders.

She smiles to herself and doesn't even bother to look back to know who the person is.

"Kang-chan..." Sakura's familiar voice comes out.

"Hmmm?"

"Mine..." Sakura mumbles dreamily.

Hyewon once again let out a melodic laugh as she observes the girl's antics.

"Yes, only yours." She replies at her with a gentle smile.

The japanese buries her face in Hyewon's nape and smiles against it. Sakura feels assurance at that and kisses her skin happily. These days have been a bit difficult to steal the rapper away but now she made do.

Their moment was interrupted the moment Eunbi entered the dorm. She decides to head for the fridge as she got home for her can of soda but two figures are seemingly blocking the way. 

She moves carefully to not make any noise and once she recognizes the people, Eunbi grins to herself.

"Can you hand me a can of soda babe?" 

As soon as those words left her lips, a pair of eyes instantly locked in on her entire being. Sakura is eyeing her but it's only that- she's trying to burn her leader down.

"Unnie."

Eunbi bites the insides of her cheek as she hears the tone that Sakura used. Maybe it's not a really good idea to tease Sakura when it comes to Hyewon probably.

"Y-Yes Sakura-chan?" The older stutters as she's overcome with nervousness.

The foreigner flashes a look that could kill and it passes instantly. Eunbi looks over to Hyewon who's watching them in amusement for any sort of help but the latter just shrugs back at her.

"You're on your own unnie." She says cheekily.

Sakura raises her eyebrow slightly at the leader, "Care to clarify what do you mean by babe?" 

Eunbi racks her mind for answers but her only rational thought is to beg for forgiveness and never mess up with the japanese ever again especially when it comes to Hyewon.

"S-Sakura-chan, I'm sorry! I'll get going now!" She steps back and breaks off to a sprint towards her room, much like what Minju did earlier that day.

Hyewon softens as she looks over Sakura who's entire body is tense and frozen. She notices the erratic breathing that the girl is doing so she kisses her cheek to diffuse up any anger that's left.

The older girl instantly turns a complete opposite from herself earlier and is now a complete, blushing mess.

"Don't get so worked up." Hyewon teases. 

She fills the gaps of Sakura's fingers with her own and she leads her to the couch. There, she sits upright with Sakura seating at her lap (like their position earlier). The younger girl looks up at the girl sitting at her and sees her eyes full of longing and love; seeing it made her hug the girl tighter and snuggle her crown underneath the girl's chin.

"Why'd you get really jealous Kura-chan?" She asks her genuinely.

Sakura thinks for a moment.

Well, of course why wouldn't she be? Kang-chan is a goddess after all and not everyone is lucky enough to be worthy of her attention. So seeing the other members cuddling and hugging and getting skinship with Kang-chan is making her alter-ego come out.

Sakura can't help it really, she just has this instinct to drive away any 'competitors' for Hyewon's love and devotionShe herself sometimes finds it a little bit ridiculous because the rapper had assured her a thousand times already that she's Sakura's only and nobody else.

Sakura blinks, she looks back at Hyewon with the familiar warmth pooling in her orbs; she smiles giddy.

"W-Well, it looks like I have many enemies when it comes to your attention." She scratches the back of her neck in embarassment.

The rapper laughs out loud at her statement. She's a bit offended by that action though, here she was confessing then her girl makes fun of it? Not cool.

After a few minutes have passed, Hyewon calms down and is now able to look at the girl in her lap properly.

"I'm sorry Kura-ah. I didn't mean to laugh," The rapper says, "It's just that, you're really cute."

"Well sorry that I can't help it?!" Sakura bursts away, she feels that she's being made fun of.

The usually poker girl is taken by surprise at the other girl's outburst. She didn't consider that Sakura would be so sensitive about the topic.

Hyewon tries to persuade her into forgiving her, she gives her puppy looks but she's just ignored.

A bulb then lit inside her brain. She tries to do aegyo but she knew that she had failed instantly when she saw Sakura's cringey expression.

With no other choices left, Hyewon resorts to one last idea. Using both of her hands, she grabs Sakura's face with it and gently brings it closer to her own. The proximity is close enough for Hyewon to feel the older's hot breath and to see the clouded eyes that Sakura is wearing. She brings them closer until no more space is left. Hyewon kisses the soft lips of Sakura fully and pulls apart quickly.

Both of them were flushed with red after the kiss; Hyewon out of nowhere speaks up,

"So is it enough of an answer?" She asks shyly to which the other just timidly nodded.

Sakura feels bubbly at that. She just wanted to get attention from Hyewon and she got more than she bargained for. Maybe it's time to make the other her go back inside.

So she basks in the warmth of Hyewon's embrace, knowing that she'll always be the one girl that Hyewon is keen on looking at.

 

After hearing the story from both Minju and Eunbi, the girls tried to lessen their skinship with the rapper in fear of Sakura's wrath but of course, that did not stop her from cuddling the members, much to her girlfriend's chagrin.

Sakura still becomes another person sometimes when the skin contact becomes too much for her taste. Yena and Yujin once tried to experiment with the newfound discovery... only to end up with a bruised up cheek and a swollen head.

If there's one rule inside the group dorm, it is to never mess up with a certain Miyawaki or her most precious girl.

Nothing can stop the possessive girl's anger; not if you're not Hyewon that is.

 

A/N: hyekura i need some goddamn content. we're sinking down here