Park Jihyo is Mine

Sana's Jihyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Work is already stressing enough for Jihyo, she doesn't need anymore fuel too blow her stress up on the roof actually.

Jihyo just visit one time to the IT's room and one of their programmers already set her target into her, the great caSanava.

#Flashback#

"Jihyo ya, can you tell Tzuyu to fix the newest programme"

"Just call her"

"You know she ain't even answer calls"

"That girl, geez fine. Just this time only"

"Okay, thanks Jihyo"

Jihyo copy the file from Nayeon and walk to the IT's room. The famous room that has Minatozaki Sana in it. Jihyo is well aware about Sana, she is well-known as girls catcher, almost every girls on Jihyo's division used to date her for at least a week.

Nayeon has Tzuyu, well it's like self-proclaimed dating since Tzuyu often unresponsive when it comes to love. But Jihyo has no time for romance, she is a workaholic.

"Oh, Jihyo ya, it's been long since i saw you here"

"I'm just here to run an errand, Mina"

"You need to see Tzuyu?"

"Yeah, where is she?"

"Oh, she just go out with Chaeyoung"

"Where?"

"To the rooftop probably"

"You're not jealous?"

"Huh? Jealous for what?"

"Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are close"

"Um, no"

"You sure?"

"Uh, a bit"

Mina giggles as Jihyo laugh at her. They are friends since college so it's like Jihyo can read Mina's mind easily.

"Hi, Kim Jihyo"

"I told you my name is Park Jihyo"

Jihyo just stop on her work when Sana suddenly appear in front of her.

"If you're looking for Nayeon, she is with Tzuyu having lunch"

"I'm looking for you, do you wanna eat lunch with me?"

"No, thanks. I don't want to spend my free time with stranger?"

"Stranger? Aren't we friends?"

"Friends? I can't be friend with people who can't even spell my name correctly"

"Oh, come on. Aren't you hungry?"

"I'm not hungry"

Jihyo shake her head but her stomach betrayed her, it grumbles loudly that making Sana giggles.

Sana doesn't even wait for Jihyo to say more as she just drag her to the coffee shop nearby.

"I will pay for this"

"Nope, i will pay what i eat"

"You really are such a stobborn girl, Jihyo. That's why you're so interesting"

"Then you need to at least remember my name"

"You still hold a grudge over such thing"

"Nice to talk with you, bye"

"Hey, wait...gosh she is such a short tempered"

Sana laugh as she watch Jihyo walk faster and goes out of her sight.

#End of Flashback

Weekend supposed to be fun, but it just gets ruined by someone. The blonde girl whom she avoid at work now happens to be her neighbor.

"Beer?"

"It's nine a.m Sana, for freaking sake..."

"Can i come in?"

"You already in..."

Jihyo rolls her eyes to the side, she just sigh as she let Sana sit on her precious couch.

"Your place is nice and clean, it smells nice too"

"Look here, i don't plan to let you stay longer here. Just say it, what do you want?"

"You really are straight forward, well i actually thinking if you can help me to unpack my stuffs"

"For real?"

"I'm inviting you to see my place, i'm gonna have small party"

"Woah, you really shameless, aren't you?"

"Come on, we are friends right?"

"Did you even know you just ruined my peaceful weekend?"

"You have nothing to do right? Anyway, i need to unpack soon. So, what do you say?"

"Fine,this will be the last"

Jihyo gives in and follow Sana to her apartment next door. She really help Sana unpacked her stuffs and even rearrange her place to make more space.

"Wow, you really good at this"

"I've been living with Jeongyeon and Mina during my college life so yeah, they shaped me"

Jihyo chuckles, Sana who notices the sweat from Jihyo's face quickly wipes it with small towel. That small gesture really caught Jihyo off guard that she suddenly move backward.

"Ah, sorry. Not a fan of skinship?"

"You really are sly Sana. I need to go now"

"You're not going to come on my party?"

"No thanks, have fun"

Jihyo just leave Sana clueless once again.

****

Jihyo sometimes think she need to really move out from her apartment ever since Sana become her new neighbor, that girl keep on ruining her peaceful life. Sometimes she need to pick drunk Sana at the bar and other time she need to pay for Sana groc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter