fin.

shoulder.

"hello? what's up, dahyun-ah?"

"chaeyoung-ah, have you seen sana unni?"

"uhm no? i thought she didn't come. she didn't attend this morning's class."

dahyun sighs. 

"alright, thank you."

with that, dahyun hung up the phone.

chaeyoung was her last hope. dahyun tried to call everyone that sana knows; nayeon, jihyo, mina, chaeyoung, and tzuyu. she even tried to call mark- sana's boyfriend slash the person dahyun hates the most. 

dahyun wished chaeyoung would know about sana since they attend the same art class this morning, but the latter didn't even appear.

"where the  is she?"

dahyun rambles. her head is aching. she is so frustasted.

she is really worried about sana. 

the older has never being like this before. dahyun has been trying to find her since this morning. sana skipped her class, that's why dahyun can't find her. dahyun went to her dorm, but the room was empty. no one was there. dahyun even tried to call mark and ask about sana, but he didn't even know about single thing. he didn't even care and he didn't sound worried at all?

for god's sake, he is sana's boyfriend.

he has added one more thing into -why dahyun hates mark so much-'s list.

dahyun is now sitting in her room, looking at her phone, desperately. she has tried everything, but she still can't find sana.

something really really bad must has happened. sana is known as a happy virus. she is that cheerful type. 

one of many reasons why she adores sana so much.

her phone rang. there's an incoming message.

 

from: nayeon unni

have you found her? i asked everyone, but no one knows.

 

to: nayeon unni

nope. i can't reach her until now. i've looked for her everywhere, but i couldn't find her.

 

from: nayeon unni

are you sure? how about our college's rooftop?

 

to: nayeon unni

oh please, it's impossible for her to be there. sana unni hates that place so much. she is already scared only by hearing the name.

 

from: nayeon

just get your and go, dahyun. don't you want to find here? i'm in the middle of a meeting, i can't really talk to you now. just tell me when you find her.

 

dahyun never thought about finding sana in that place. sana is a scaredy cat. that place is known as the most haunted place in their college. dahyun is not that type that believe in such things, but sana is the opposite.

well, sana is almost scared at everything,

dahyun sighs. she decided to listen to nayeon, and go to that place even though she is sure sana won't be there

 

-

 

dahyun is now standing on the rooftop, with agape.

a figure is now sitting not so far from here. even only from her back, dahyun already knows who the person is. 

nayeon was right. dahyun finally found sana at the most unexpected place.

sana has not noticed about the younger's presence.

 

"sana unni."

sana startles a bit, and turns her back, looking at dahyun with her red and teary eyes.

sana is crying, and it broke dahyun so much.

"d-dahyunie."

sana called her with tremble voice. dahyun loves when sana calls her with her favorite nickname -dahyunie-, but not this time.

seems like dahyun's presence is not helping at all, or maybe even makes the situation even worse? sana is crying hard, even harder before the latter noticed dahyun's presence.

dahyun walks close to sana's direction, and finally pulls her into her hug.

"w-what happened? why are you crying?"

sana is crying too hard. she can't speak properly.

dahyun is confused. she has never seen the younger being like this. sana looks so weak and fragile.

"hey, hey. it's okay, i'm here."

dahyun pats sana's back gently. she can feel her clothes is soaked wet because of sana's tears.

dahyun just let sana cry, she will just ask her about what happened when she is calmer.

and after 15 minutes, sana finally stopped crying. dahyun loosen the hug, and take a seat beside her.

"do you want to tell me what happened?"

sana is still sobbing, but she is much better than before.

"you were right, dahyunie."

dahyun frowns.

"about what?"

"about mark being a jerk."

that's it. dahyun glas she has a good self control. she doesn't want to explode in front of sana and makes the latter feels worst.

actually, dahyun got this feeling already. when she called mark, mark didn't sound worried at all. and it turns out that jerk to be the reason why sana disappeared.

"what did he do to you?"

"h-he cheated."

dahyun doesn't want to push sana, so she just waits for sana to tell her more.

"i went to his apartment. i wanted to give him a surprise visit since he just got back from japan. but it was not him who opened the door. it was a girl, and i don't even know who she is."

sana stops for a moment, and continue.

"i was still thinking positively. i thought the girl was a relative of mark that i don't know, but suddenly mark appeared behind the girl, topless, and called her baby. everything was obvious enough for me, so i just left without waiting for his explanation. and seems like i was right."

sana opened her phone, and showed dahyun her phone screen.

"he didn't even call me. it was you. and sorry for not picking up your call. i couldn't stop crying and i didn't want you to see this side of me, dahyunie."

dahyun always knows that mark is a jerk. when sana told her that she accepted mark, dahyun didn't feel happy at all. yes, dahyun has been crushing on sana, but it's not the reason why dahyun got pissed. she got pissed because the lucky person is mark. dahyun just wants sana to be happy.

 

that doesn't deserve sana at all.

 

"dahyunie, are you mad?"

"uh? no, i was just thinking about something. i looked for you everywhere, and i didn't even think that you would be here."

"well, about that, i didn't even think about that anymore, you know.. i was a mess. but i'm calmer right now and i start to feel a bit... scared."

dahyun chuckles. even in this kind of situation, sana still can be this cute.

sana moves closer to dahyun, and intertwines her arm with dahyun's arm.

"don't be scared, i'm here."

"i know. you always are. i deeply knew that you would be the first person to find me, and i was right. you always lend me your shoulder."

dahyun smiles.

sana is not sobbing anymore, even though dahyun knows sana is hurting deep inside.

they dropped in a comfortable silence. sana is busy with her own thoughts, meanwhile dahyun is busy looking at the beautiful creature beside her.

"dahyunie, you know, i just want to be happy."

same. i want you to be happy, sana unni.

"that's all i want. is it too much?"

it's not. you deserve to be happy.

"i always get hurt."

i won't hurt you.

"i care so much about them. can't they do the same?"

you have no idea how much i care about you.

"i won't find someone that will truely love me"

i'm here, sana unni.

"i just want to be loved."

i love you so much. i really do.

"what?"

dahyun blinks her eyes several time.

"w-what?"

"i heard you mumbled something."

.

"i-i didn't say anything."

"fine."

their arms are still intertwined. sana leans her head on dahyun's shoulder.

"thank you, dahyunie. for always being there for me."

dahyun smiles.

sana closes her eyes, and smiles. she is still hurting inside, but somehow she feels safe and peaceful because dahyun is here.

 

and also because she heard what dahyun mumbled earlier.

 

fin.