You're my pink magic

Pink Magic

          "Nooo..!!" shouted a beautiful blonde (?) man while holding his hair, "What's wrong, Hyung?!" shouted a handsome man who rushed into the bathroom, Yesung pouted, "My pink hair... It fades.." Yesung muttered, Siwon hugged Yesung's narrow shoulder and smiled, "It's okay, this color is also suit for you..." Siwon whispered, Yesung rolled his eyes, "But my new album concept is pink, Wonie..." Yesung said.

          Siwon turned Yesung's body to face him, "We will ask Cordy Noona to dye it after the concert tonight, okay??" whispered Siwon while holding Yesung's arm and gently it, "Um... Alright... I still miss you... You took too long on vacation in Bali..." whispered Yesung as he put his arm around Siwon's neck, Siwon smiled and pulled Yesung's waist.

          The beautiful man the sideburns on Siwon's cheek and chin with soft smile, "I'm jealous of you... Why do you look handsome with a beard... Should I call you daddy like they do?" Yesung murmured, Siwon grinned, "Blame your face that is too baby face... I will only be daddy for you, so I can hold you, hug you and carry you wherever I want" whispered Siwon while kissing Yesung's slightly moist neck, "Yaah... Stop, we still have a concert..." Yesung said while holding Siwon's head.

           "Okay... I will shave," Siwon said while facing the mirror, Yesung widened his eyes, "Why?" Yesung asked, Siwon facing the beautiful man who tried to keep widening his eyes, "The weather here is so hot... If we have a concert for a few hours and I sweat, it will be stiflingly hot, right? After all, our fans have answered the poll in my ig story" Siwon said while pouting.

          Yesung giggled to see the bearded man acting cute like that, "Here... Let me put on a shaving cream for you," Yesung said, taking a cream tube and squeezing enough cream on his fingers. They looked at each other when Yesung was stunned in front of Siwon, "Why are you stunned?" Siwon asked when Yesung just looked at him, "Look down... My neck will hurt if I have to hold my head up" said Yesung, Siwon laughed and held Yesung's waist, lightly the tall man lifted and sat the slender body onto the sink, "Yaah... Say it first if you will lift me" shrieked Yesung while propping up on Siwon's arm, "Done... Do it" Siwon said while bring his chin closer, Yesung clicked on his tongue but obeyed the handsome man words who was holding his hip.

'Cleck' ...

           "Hyung ... I'll go in, stop whatever you two are doing, I'm still innocent" sounds from the main door, Yesung rolled his eyes, "Come in, Hae... We're doing nothing" Yesung answered while wiped a sticking shaving cream around his lips. Soon a head pops up on the bathroom door, "How do you get in?" Siwon asked, hearing that Donghae winced and showed a duplicate key card, "Teukie Hyung told me, I have to pick Yesungie Hyung to practise with Wookie and Rossa Noona..." Donghae answered.

           "Rossa Noona? Yaah... You two have been that close until you call her Noona?" Yesung asked as he chuckled and get off from the sink, Donghae smiled, "She is kind and always smiling... Hurry up, Hyung ... Wookie will scold us if you don't come to the lobby immediately" said Donghae, Siwon rolled his eyes, "He must still hold a grudge on me, because I first asked manager Hyung to share a room with you ..." Siwon muttered, Yesung glared at Siwon's words, "Yaah... Be kind to my Wookie..." Yesung said.

            Donghae laughed and pulled Yesung's hand, "Wait, Hae... My hair is still wet" Yesung said, Donghae looked back, "Yaah... Why is your hair?! Isn't that supposed to be pink?!" Donghae shouted while frowning, "Yaah... Why did you just realize it and shout?! You surprised me!!" Yesung shouted while pouting.

           Siwon laughed to see the behavior of the two people in front of him, "You shut up!! This is your fault!!" Yesung shouted while turning to the tall handsome man who laughed, "Why is this my fault, baby??" Siwon asked as he raised his hands, "You... did that too much" murmured Yesung while blushing, "Hyung .. what did Siwon do? what's the connection with your faded hair?" Donghae asked, while turning Yesung's shoulder, "I washed my hair several times..." Yesung muttered, Donghae raised his eyebrows, "Why is Siwon doing something and you have to wash your hair several times?" Donghae asked, Yesung rolled his eyes, "My hair is sweating..." Yesung answered.

           Siwon rolled his eyes at the innocent talk of his lover and his friend, "Yaah... Stop, Hae-ah, you said Yesungie Hyung had to practice first... Let Cordy Noona dry your hair, Hyung" Siwon said, "Okay... You hurry up, Wonie..." Yesung said with a smile and embraced Donghae get out of the bathroom.

           "Next time do it as much as you two want... After being satisfied, then you wash your hair, Hyung" said Donghae, Yesung widened his eyes, "Yaah... Who tainted my little kid's mind..." Yesung whined, Donghae laughed at Yesung who wailing and scrambling his blonde hair. Donghae hugs Yesung from behind and pushes him forward towards the lobby.

           When they headed to the lobby, one of their Cordy Noona glared, "Your hair..." she murmured, Yesung sat near the brown haired woman, "Tsk... Please dry my hair, Noona... Don't comment anything" Yesung muttered while pouting, hearing that Cordy Noona is just giggling.

           That night, they were successful with the SS7S concert at ICE.

           After the concert, in dressing room Yesung sulking to one of their Cordy Noona to re-dye his hair and successfully convincing her to spend time following his wishes. Other members just smiled and let Yesung sit while taking a few selcas. After several tiring hours for packing, Siwon put his suitcase and Yesung near the van, they will fly straight to Seoul that night.

           "Nooo...!!" there was a shout from inside the dressing room, Siwon rushed in and saw Yesung holding his pink hair, "Why??" Siwon asked, Yesung turned and pouted, "Isn't this too pink, Wonie?" Yesung whined, "No, Yesung-ah... That's good" said Cordy Noona who was cleaning her equipment beside him,Yesung turned his chair and faced the mirror again, "Noona..." Yesung whined, Siwon approached Yesung and held the beautiful man's arm, "I will help wash it for you tonight in our apartment, hm" Siwon whispered, Yesung widened his eyes, "Yaah... Don't dare to do that... Don't come close to me!!" Yesung shouted as he took his hat and ran out of the room. Siwon laughs after being satisfied to tease his Hyung.

.

            They spend time to sleeping on the plane, because other schedules have been waiting. They arrived in Incheon early morning, Siwon said goodbye to go home first because he had another schedule. "Noona... Isn't my hair too pink?" Yesung asked from the car, the black haired woman who was passing by turned, "No... That's beautiful" she replied, Yesung giggling and closing the window glass again.

            Shortly thereafter, Manager Hyung entered the car, "Yesung-ah, have you received a call letter the reserve army training?" asked the Manager while putting on his seat belt, Yesung widened his eyes, "What?? omo... I forgot, Hyung... I just dyed my hair... ottoke?" Yesung murmured, Manager Hyung laughed, "You should check your schedule first, and don't forget the fanmeet tomorrow," said Manager Hyung as he the engine, they glided towards the apartment of the petite beautiful singer's parents.

            But of course, Yesung will carry out his obligations well even though his body feels tired and the training partners and instructors glance at his pink hair. At lunch time, he chose to take a nap instead of lunch, but ended up renewing his sns and promoting his album when he knew that cell phone use was allowed. Yesung is still Yesung.

            The next day, Yesung ran his training freshly, he rested well because that night he slept in his parents' apartment and spent time talking about many things with his family at breakfast.

            That afternoon, without changing uniforms, he did a rehearsal for his fanmeet. Yesung sat on the edge of the stage while glancing at his cellphone and pouting, "Why hasn't Siwon contacted me since yesterday? ah never mind, maybe he is busy or taking a break" he murmured while replying to Leeteuk who asked how all the members were in the group chat, after that he took several selcas for his sns.

           In the evening, Yesung became the MC for his own program because he didn't want to disturb Leeteuk's break, he also told about the contents of the songs he wrote and composed, also impressed with the form of his own album because he also saw the first results of the production team. He also told about his fading magic hair with only a few wash and joking about his money which disappeared magically because of his hair. He felt satisfied and happy, until his fatigue disappeared because of the warmth of ELFs who came and cheered for him. When the fanmeet was almost over, Yesung was talking, but suddenly there was a familiar voice, 'Kim JongHoon.. Fighting!!' immediately ELFs laughed and cheered. Yesung didn't realize it too much and continued his ment until the event ended. Of course the perpetrator hid and immediately ran away from the place after shouting.

            In the dressing room, Yesung was tidying his curly hair, when he saw the reflection of a handsome man that standing behind him, the beautiful man smiled, "You're coming... Why didn't you give me news first?" Yesung asked, he turning around and hugging Siwon, "I want to surprise you... Look at my shirt" Siwon answered, Yesung looked at Siwon's shirt and smiled, "You look good in pink" Yesung said, "Of course, I will do anything for you... my pink magic" Siwon said, Yesung laughed, "No... You're my pink magic..." whispered Yesung.

           "You will sleep in the apartment tonight, right? I have asked permission to your parents" Siwon whispered, Yesung smiled, "Of course, we can use Hae's suggestion" whispered Yesung, Siwon widened his eyes and smiled broadly until the two dimples were clearly visible. Siwon looked at the eye bags under Yesung's cat's eyes, the beautiful man looked tired even though his face was glowing happily and smiling. Siwon wants to immediately spoil his precious beautiful man in their hiding place, only the two of them.

 

 

 

 

Hello.. my spring fairies.. ^^

Is my story this time not boring?? ㅠㅠ

By the way, after this 'pink magic' story, there will be a number of 'pink magic' series for all of you from my fellow author...

Please support us... *bow

 

~M~