FINAL

WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji was sure something's wrong with Yoohyeon. It's like a sad cloud was following her since the day started. Her lips were stretched into a frown, eyes rounded and glassy and she had been trailing behind Minji, literally wherever she went, since she have announced that she had to leave for grocery.

Yoohyeon was very affectionate, especially to Minji. Well, it would make sense since she basically raised Yoohyeon.

It was very early in the morning. Probably 8 am and it was strange for her to see the younger girl, wide awake, walking like a zombie after her. On most cases, Yoohyeon would be rolling on her bed until noon since it was their break.

She just got out of the bathroom, a robe covering her body and a towel wrapped around her head when she got the shock of her life to see Yoohyeon crouching just outside the door. She looked up a few seconds after and stood up lazily like a weight was on her shoulders.

Minji shrugged it off and walked her way to her bedroom, shutting the door right at Yoohyeon's face.

When she finished however, there was still a Yoohyeon, now lying, on the doorstep with still her pajamas on and she quickly rose up at the sound of the door opening, shocking Minji again, of course.

As Minji put on her shoes and pulled her purse to finally leave, she walked past by Yoohyeon sitting at the armrest of the couch, eyeing her every move.

"I'm leaving, Yoohyeonie. Tell the others when they wake up."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter