To My First Love

To My First Love Park Jiyeon

I was wondering around when I suddenly saw the most beautiful girl that exist in the entire world. She was wearing a black top and white skirt with her red shoes. I was holding my coffee cup, and... suddenly my heart started to palpitate. I feel my world stop and I can't breathe. She just took my breath away. 

 

She's standing meters away from me but I can hear the beat of her heart. I can smell her perfume. I can feel the touch of her skin. I can hear her soft voice. And I can see the beauty of her eyes. 

 

She's my first love. The most beautiful person I've ever known. The sweetest and kindest human on earth. The apple of my eye and the beat of my heart.

 

Seeing my first love makes my dying self feel alive. After all this years, she's still the one I love. She's the only one that I want to hold hands with. The only one I want to embrace forever. The only person I cherish so much.

 

I want to ran towards her and hug her tightly. I missed her so much. I badly want to talk to her even for a second. I'm staring at her, and my heart can't stay still. I can't take my eyes away from her, I think I will be getting a heart attack at any moment. The only thing that can save me is her smile, her voice, her touch and her affection.

 

I never wanted to lose her. If I turn back the time, she will and also be the one I will love. I regret everything up until now, letting her go is the worst decision I ever made. No, giving up on her is the most stupid thing a person can do. 

 

I know we were still young back then to understand love. But love is love. There's only one love that exist in the world. And she is love, my only world.

 

All I want is to get her back. Even it cost me everything. She is the most important person in my life. I will fight for her no matter what. I will not let her cry again. I promise to make her happy from now on. I promise to give her the whole world she deserves. 

 

I stepped one closer to my first love. She's standing in front of the street. Her beautiful hair kept on swaying. Her pale skin is shining through the sunlight. I can't wait to go near her. I can't wait to hear her voice. I can't want to hold her hand. 

 

My heart is bursting in happiness when I saw her smiling. She's smiling like an angel. Her smile still makes me feel the happiest person on the planet. 

 

I... I just smiled when I saw her walking towards to someone. I'm only few steps away from her, I could... I could have her back. No. I would never get her back. 

 

I forget that we're done long time ago. I forget that we will never be back together. 

 

My tears started to fall. She's in front of me, but looking at someone else. My heart is breaking into pieces seeing them holding each other's hands. They look very in love. She used to look at me the same way. 

 

But everything was over. It's been over for a long time. I just want to see her happy. I took one step away. I wiped my tears and continued to walk when someone called my name.

 

She called my name repeatedly. I pretended not to hear anything and continued walking away. I can't take to see her face, her beautiful face that make my heart go crazy.    

 

If I dare to turn around and look back, it might be the end of me. I'm afraid to lose myself again, I afraid to lost my way again. I know myself very well, if our eyes met again, my heart will explode and I will end up crying again

And there will be no one to save me, because the only person that can save me is the reason of my dying heart. 

 

To my first love, I wish for your happiness. Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will always be your number one fan, I might be just looking from a far but my heart will always be dedicated only to you. 

 

To my first love, I love you. 

 

And I will always love you, Park Jiyeon.