NO ONE

Sometimes, all we need is letting go (one shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nayeon slow down. Why are you so excited?" Jeongyeon is trying to stop nayeon from running.   

"Yaaa! Walk faster we're almost there!" Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon's hand and pulled her to walk faster. 

"Why are you so excited?" Jeongyeon asked again. Nayeon just giggled and continued pulling her hands. Jeongyeon can't hold her smiles because of Nayeon's cuteness. 

"Just walk faster and stop asking." Nayeon laughed. "You're so heavy! How many tteokbeokki did you ate earlier?" Nayeon stopped pulling Jeongyeon and went behind her and pushed her back to move forward. Jeongyeon played around and make herself heavier. 

"Ya. Stop that! You're too heavy!" Nayeon keep on pushing and Jeongyeon keep playing around.

"Nabongs. That is not the proper way to make someone walk with you." Jeongyeon bowed to meet Nayeon's face because she's taller than her. 

"Then, how? Show me!" Nayeon said while pouting. 

You still act childish, Nabongs. But you're so cute so I really don't mind. Hehe

Jeongyeon leave a soft smile and took Nayeon's hand. "Let's go?" She put a kiss on her hand and smiled wider to Nayeon. When Jeongyeon took a step everything went slow like a movie. They were both smiling and really felt happy.

Jeongyeon take a look at their intertwined hands. It feels warm for her. Its like it is the first time that she held Nayeon's hand. "Where are we going?" She asked Nayeon.

"I want to show you something." Nayeon turned her head at Jeongyeon and smiled. "Something that you missed before..." that phrase gave Jeongyeon a heavy feeling but she didn't show it. She keep smiling in front of Nayeon and hid her worries, she just enjoyed the moment that Nayeon was holding her hands.

It's been a long time since I last held your hands, Nayeon. Its feels good to have it back in mine again. Jeongyeon smiled with her thought. 

After a couple of minutes they reach their old house. And it is still in a good condition "What are we doing here?" Jeongyeon asked and confusely look at Nayeon.

"I told you Jeong. I want to show you something that you missed." Nayeon smiled widely at Jeongyeon.

Her eyes were stucked at that smiles of Nayeon. She missed it. She missed the feeling that those smiles can give to her. She missed how her heart reacts whenever Nayeon throw that smiles at her. 

Nayeon held the door knob and opened it. "Lets go inside, Jeong." She said and pulled Jeongyeon inside the old house.

They come in and walks through the house. They were both amazed when she noticed that the furnitures did not almost changed. She touches a dusted frame and blow the dust on it. The dust flew everywhere and Jeongyeon inhaled them and choke her. She coughed becuse of it and Nayeon laughed at her. Nayeon moved closer to Jeongyeon to stoke her back while still laughing. "Hahahaha. Why did you blow it? You're not allowed to inhale dust, Yoo Jeongyeon. It's bad for your lungs."

Jeongyeon laughed as well. "Look at this." She pointed to the picture in the frame. "It was taken five years ago." Jeongyeon smiled while reminiscing.

Nayeon get the picture and placed it back to its position. "We'll remember every moment right?" She asked. Jeongyeon nodded. 

"Let's go?" Nayeon smiled and grabbed Jeongyeon's hands.

They walked through the hallway with their hands intertwined. They reach the back door, it is the way to an open deck at the backyard where they usually stay all day when they were living together at that house. 

"We're here." Nayeon smiled. She opened the backdoor and went to the open deck. 

The deck was decorated with white cloth with yellow lanterns hanging everwhere. Ther are red rose petals scaterred on the wodden floor of the deck. The lighted candles gave a romantic atmosphere at the place.

They stand at the center of the deck. Nayeon held Jeongyeon's jaws to make her face turn for her.

"Jeong. You've been a great wife for me." Nayeon started her sentence. "You always work hard to provide my needs. You always take care of me. You never fail to make me feel that I am the only girl that you love." She said that while looking straightly in her eyes.

Nayeon showed a small box. She opened it. Her tears fall continuoiusly. She get the ring and put it on Jeongyeon's ring finger. Jeongyeon smiled and wiped the tears on Nayeon's cheeks with her thumb.

"Jeong. I want you to be strong..." Nayeon tried her best not to drop any single drop of tear but she failed. "I know you've been blaming yourself for what happened." She wiped her tears. "But please don't blame yourself anymore..." she almost whispered that last phrase.

Jeongyeon looked down and her tears started to fall when she started what Nayeon is talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter