Chapter 1: Same class

The result of Rivalry

Chaeryeong's POV

8:15 AM, Chaeryeong was scrolling down her Instagram account waiting for her sister, Chaeyeon. She's been waiting there for too long which irritates her, she was never slow in anything though she mostly prefers staying home.

"Unnie! My isn't gonna sit here for too long!"Chaeryeong shouts from the living room as her sister's head pops out of the bathroom door.

"Who taught you that language?" Chaeyeon glares as she went close to her sister fully dressed

"No one, I used that so that I can drag you out from there since you're taking way too freaking long!" The younger one whines as she uses her signature baby pout.

"Don't use that one on me, Lee Chaeryeong" Chaeyeon threatens as she tries to avoid any possible eye contact with her baby sister. Too bad she failed miserably, she ended up hugging her baby sister while patting her as she released the hug.

"No more excuses, sissy. Let's go!" Chaeryeong then drags Chaeyeon out from their beloved residence as the driver waits for them.

The ride was unexpectedly fast, the only thing they can process right now is that they're already stepping on the campus ground.

"Good morning, Miss Chaeyeon and good morning to you too Miss Chaeryeong" The security guard greets them while bowing directly.

"Good morning too, Mr. Yoon" The sister's greets back in unison with wide smile on their faces.

"Ready the carpet! Miss Jjayeon and Miss Jjaeryeong has arrived!" Yena greets earning a smack on the head by Sakura.

"Yah! That hurts!" Yena attacks while grabbing her head

"Then stop teasing me, duck"  Sakura fights back as the 2 continue to bicker Infront of the sisters.

"I'm not gonna deal with any of this matter, now close your mouths before I let Yuri and Chaeyeon unnie choke both of your esophagus" Chaeryeong jokes but keeps a stoic face which made Yena and Sakura stop from bickering.

"Ryeong's right, you guys might fall in either my hands or Eunbi unnie's hands or even possible Chaeryeong's" Chaeyeon agrees while looking at Yena and Sakura

"Ah hehe.. Don't worry! That won't happen again" Sakura says as she takes Yena's head making it look like a friendly hug but actually it was a headlock.

"I doubt that, now let's go! The others are waiting!" Chaeyeon speaks as the four of them starts heading to the auditorium for the Ceremonial Entrance and an Opening speech from the President of the Senior Campus and for the President of the Junior Campus which identity belongs to Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon.

The girls arrived at the auditoriumsuccessfully as they barged into the flood of students to get pass through. The others are waiting for them at the front seats, Wonyoung was waving at them with Yuna beside her.

"Finally, we thought you guys are late again" Wonyoung says as the four sits down the reserved chairs.

"These two were bickering nonstop Ryeong had to use her stoic face and words to stop them" Chaeyeon explains as Wonyoung gives a blasting laugh.

"I admit, Ryeong unnie is really intimidating though." Wonyoung admits as Chaeryeong's face lit up as she heard her name.

"By the way, Ryeong unnie. Do you know already?" Yuna asks as Chaeryeong focuses on the younger one

"Know what?" She questions as her ears perks up with interest

"My cousin, Ryujin unnie is your classmate AHAHAHA. You've been dreading about her since the last 3 years!" Yuna laughed, By the time Chaeryeong heard the said girls name her mind starts to fill up with unintended thoughts.

"No way, Yuna! I considered her presence for teen 10 dance members because she has a potential in dancing! But that's all I consider about her! I can't take seeing her everyday on school and also the fact that we're on the same room for the whole class hours!" Chaeryeong snaps as she let her hand slide through her golden brown hair.

"Chill, Ryeong. I mean, Ryujin isn't that bad" Chaeyeon calms the younger one down while soothingly rubbing her back.

"Not bad?!? Are you kidding me,unnie?!! Last year I woke up looking like I pooped myself! She had placed melted chocolates on my cracks! She saw my ! AGAIN UNNIE! MY ! MY GLORIOUS AND PERFECT !" Chaeryeong rants as the words came running out like race cars