The Daeciga Assault

Cosmic Girl, Starry Sky
511054.png
The mesh of titanium-lined links were destroyed beyond recognition, the entire structure far removed from its former glory.

Shrapnel and still-activated rounds riddled the remainder of my body, sparks buzzing from the stray wires and spurts of electrolyte rapidly flowing out of my vessel system.

We couldn’t protect the king and queen.

In the distance, a figure in beryl looked onto the behemoth clad in fractured metal kneeling in front of it.

From the visor of the titan… tears of jet black flowed.

“Do not tear yourself down for not being able to protect our people, my king.”

“…”

He stared into her eyes.

“Our lives were wonderful because they were with you.”

The final strike from the warships’ devastators befell us, and everything turned to nothing.

---

I woke up from my nap, vaguely aware of an ambiguous dream.

I looked around and found myself still seated at the cockpit, the systems of Wandering 14 indicating that the ship was still idle.

I turned to see Yeoreum on the floor, examining the powered boots she used to get on my ship before.

“Are you awake, KC?”

Returning her gaze to the boots from my direction,

“Yeah, these shoes are more or less busted for now. At least, I can’t repair them by myself.”

“Oh, that .” I answer, “…How long was I asleep for?”

“Around an hour.” She replied.

“An hour? I thought the break was only for a few minutes?”

“Chengxiao unnie went to look at the place where my ship was wrecked. There were less Daecigas there, but they were the older, stronger ones.”

“Daecigas? Is that what those blue-spiked beasts are called?”

“Yep. Terrifying carnivores that won’t stop chasing prey they find. I was only able to keep outrunning them because of the fog, but they could always find me no matter how I hid.”

Yeoreum gestured towards her chat window.

“Check the group.”

I brought up my own window and scrolled to where I left off, then skimmed.

Exy: And I was like “No, ma’am, we do not sell half-width versions of these UV halogen tubes.”

Exy: She gave me the finger and left. Talk about rude, you don’t even have opposable thumbs!

Luda: The funniest thing about this is how serious you are with your gig, unnie. Selling household lighting to alien civilians? 😂

Exy: It’s honest living and I have to start somewhere 😠

…I don’t think that’s what I’m looking for.

After around thirty or so more messages,

Meiqi: I should arrive in a few minutes, where are you guys?

Meiqi: Got hold up a bit on the way, some ID check squad making the rounds or something.

Chengxiao: I’ll send the coords over to you. See you soon.

Meiqi: 👌

“Ah,” I uttered, “I forgot she was on the way here.”

It’s good to have every bit of help we can get.

I walked over to my crew quarters and rummaged through one of the storage boxes.

“Have you washed, Yeoreum? I don’t quite know how the hygiene facilities work, so…”

I took out a towel sheet and moved over to enter the bathroom.

“Yeah. It’s no different from real life, just make sure not to bump too hard into anything, it’s pretty cramped in there.”

“Alright.”

The shower was about the same size as you’d find in a cheap apartment suite, which was good enough for me.

I quickly washed off the sweat on my body and dried, before wearing my spacesuit again.

I mean, if this was any other situation… never mind. I won’t think about it.

Sat on the bed, I looked over my inventory again, sorting the materials and tech inside the storage space into a sensible order.

I glanced over to Yeoreum, who was now performing maintenance on her Blue Surrender.

“Must be difficult to power, huh.”

“You said it. Even with the cold absorption function, this thing only fires once every two minutes.”

“It looks like higher level tech needs higher grade materials and power to use, doesn’t it? So that’s how we progress through the game.”

“I hope gaining Prestige isn’t too hard, or we’ll have our work cut out for us.”

Silence returned between us as I decided to leave the crew quarters.

Walking over to the munitions room, I began examining my ships’ guns and going over their capabilities.

---

Around five minutes later, we received a transmission from Meiqi.

“Hey guys, sorry I’m late.”

I steered my ship in the direction she was coming from. Chengxiao moved hers out of the way to make space for our new team member.

A streamlined spacecraft with a colour scheme of light and dark red arrived, with long thin wings extending out of the back near the exhaust section. The contrast between its wings and the slender fuselage gave Meiqi’s ship an elegant impression.

“Glad you’re finally here.” I spoke through the channel.

Xiao sent a short greeting herself.

“I’ve heard the whole story, so we’re going to get the Daecigas off of Yeoreum’s ship, right? Or get the ship out of Thohiri, to be more accurate.”

“That’s right.”

Chengxiao continued to brief her about the current situation and emphasized that the beasts we’re up against don’t fall easily, even to ship gunfire.

To assess our options, we shared what we had in our own inventories to one another.

I made sure to note down what each one of us had. After we compared our daily login bonus weapons, this was what I had written.

  • Pulsar Beam Saber (KC) – Standard melee weapon everyone knows how to use. Easy to power but we’re not sure if it’ll be effective against the hardy Daecigas.
  • Hijack Plug (Chengxiao) – A reusable injecting module that takes control over a functioning or dead machine with its own power and AI. Requires working core functions, but the plug itself is reusable if you let it retract its tethers.
  • Blue Surrender (Yeoreum) – A powerful handheld shockwave cannon, larger in size than a rocket launcher. Works very well against installations and terrain, but not as effective against personnel targets.

I looked at what I had for Meiqi’s draw. It’s interesting, but I’m not sure if it’s stronger than any of our own weapons.

  • Burst Arms (Meiqi) – A set of implanted components that lets the user fire a variety of energy beams from their hands. Highly upgradeable and incredibly potent with the right parts.

“You don’t have the Prestige to get anything useful for your Arms, have you?” I asked.

“After I heard about Yeoreum, I left the space station as soon as I was done with the Nexus. There’s nothing special on my tech or ship.”

“We can get something from an outpost nearby, how much money do you have?” Xiao suggested.

“Far too little to get anything decent. I spent most of what I had fixing everything I needed to.”

“I see.”

Seems like Meiqi’s had a rough start too. Maybe Xiao was the lucky exception after all.

After a few seconds, however,

“KC, those power cells you have… They’re isotopic, aren’t they?” She asked.

“Yeah, they’re made from Armatine Redwood. Why?” I answered.

“Armatine… that’s good enough. I met a mercenary team back on my starting planet.”

Meiqi explained,

“The demolition specialist saw how I was doing and got the idea to teach me a little on improvising explosives from various materials.”

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

“I can teach you how to make them, but it’ll take longer since I don’t have the experience making them myself.”

“Okay, should I transfer the power cells to you?”

“Sure.”

Our discussion continued and we agreed to lend some of our other stuff to each other.

---

“There are too many things we don’t know going into this fight, so this is as much as we can do for the plan.”

Taking the lead as the person who’s progressed most in the game among us, Xiao repeated the plan we came up with.

The Harmonious 09 will provide air cover like before, as the ship with the highest attack power we have.

The other three of us will drop onto the ground, me and Meiqi fending off the nearest hostiles while Yeoreum rushes into her ship and repairs everything.

The stuff we had between the four of us was enough to fix everything, so all that we needed to do was give her enough time to get the spacecraft up and running. She’ll then pick the two of us up and leave Thohiri for good.

A simple plan, but the most effective one we could muster.

Right now, all four of us were stationed on Chengxiao’s ship, mine and Meiqi’s ordered to remain on standby in orbit.

Her interior space was virtually identical to mine, with the exception of a more threatening set of weaponry in the middle room.

“The Indominable 10, huh? That’s a cool name.”

I comment on Meiqi’s ship, impressed that a starter craft looked so good.

“I call it the Red Night myself, maybe I should officially change the name soon.” She answered.

I wanted to ask if that was possible, but knowing this game, not many things aren’t.

Still,

09, 10, 14…

I think I get the numbering system now.

“Alright, once everyone’s ready, we’ll breach Thohiri’s atmosphere again.” Xiao called out.

“Got it.” I answer along with the other two.

I went over my equipment one last time. When we were preparing, I went out of the way to craft a sort of riot shield with some of the alloys I had. It felt sturdy when struck, and a light slash with my PBS left only a dent on the surface. I’m not sure if that means my shield was strong or my blade was weak, but hopefully both of them are enough to finish the job.

We hung onto the Harmonious 09’s walls as the ship braced for its return to Thohiri.

Meiqi: I’m finally going into battle guys!

Bona: Good luck out there.

Dawon: Don’t get hurt, everyone 😧

Xuanyi: Fighting! 😆

God, everyone’s being too casual about this.

Frost reappeared on the ship’s windows as the prismatic surface came into view, once again.

“The fog’s pretty thin this time.” Yeoreum whispered. “I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.”

“The better vision will work well for us since we’re not as used to this environment.” I reassure her.

“Plus we’ll only be on the ground for ten minutes at most. We’ll leave before we know it.”

Even when I leisurely fixed my own ship back on Mars, the whole process took no more than fifteen minutes to complete.

A few minutes later, we arrived at a flatland with not many rocks and hills around it.

However, over in the distance to the ship’s right was a rather large crater, a diameter probably several hundreds of metres wide.

In the middle of the snowed in valley was a comparatively recent wreck.

“We’re here.” Yeoreum spoke.

---

Our point of arrival was from a high altitude, and we were moving pretty quickly. Still, the Daecigas must have inferred that the bright dot in the sky was aiming in their direction, and they began to round up their surrounding members.

Not giving them the chance, Chengxiao fired off several missiles into the beasts further away from the shipwreck, disrupting their ranks and creating the initial confusion.

“Ready for drop-off!” She announced.

I stood by the right exit hatch of the ship, while Meiqi and Yeoreum took the left.

On Meiqi’s count, all three of us jumped out of the Harmonious 09, and dived towards the middle of the crater.

“BAM—!!”

With a shuddering impact, we crashed straight into the crater’s frosted surface.

A few seconds later, I steadied myself and stood up. Looking around, I called out to the two girls.

“Are you guys okay?”

We diverted our Hazard Shield’s protection to below ourselves to survive the fall. Still, the shock of the landing affected me quite a bit, and I don’t imagine they’d have it any better either.

“Yeah, we’re fine.”

The reply came from the left, behind me. Looking back, I saw Yeoreum help Meiqi up as both of them drew their weapons.

Yeoreum had her blaster ready on her hip and a blade that seemed to be made of energy in her right hand. Her other arm held Meiqi up as she primed the Burst Arms on both of her palms. She also had her own blaster and mine ready on her back, just in case.

I held the saber on my left hand and the riot shield on the right. None of us could ignore the snarling of the Daecigas as they started to surround us.

However, they only kept their attention on us and neglected to consider what dropped down on them from the sky.

All three of us went down on the ground as several orbs of metal dropped among the enemy forces.

Before they could react, those energy charges shined with a bright light and,

“BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!”

The dozen or so ion grenades Meiqi made from my power cells exploded in unison, enveloping several tens of those beasts in their wave of destruction.

The ground shook in tremors and the light of the explosions almost blinded us.

Taking advantage of the chaos, Yeoreum ran towards her ship and extended her hand with Chengxiao’s Wave Slicer outwards. The two Daecigas previously resting inside the wreck shrieked as Yeoreum leaped towards them.

“She’ll be fine, Meiqi!” I assured the girl beside me, “Yeoreum’s literally on her home ground here!”

“Got it,” She nodded. “You take care of the attacking monsters while I’ll pick off the further ones.”

She launched herself into the air and fired energy blasts at the Daeciga packs with the Burst Arms. The system didn’t have enough energy to allow her to fly, but powered jumps like those are easy for her to perform.

I held my riot shield in front of me and defended against another three of the beasts’ attacks. Evading two of them, I leapt towards the third and pierced my blade into its face.

Eyes, inside of mouth, front of neck. This was the sequence of attacks Yeoreum devised after fighting off these monsters for so long. Blinding them will cause them to roar, stabbing their throat immobilizing them, and slicing the soft, unarmoured patch of skin right below their head will finish the job. A merciless way to kill these beasts, but a quick one.

I followed the order and managed to take down a Daeciga for the first time. The monster didn’t expect me to make such quick movements and attacks; it died not realizing that I killed it. Having used the PBS to harvest materials back on Mars, I became rather proficient with swinging it after all.

The Harmonious 09 flew over us as it turned its guns in another direction. Chengxiao was responsible for preventing any of the beasts outisde the crater from entering the battle.

Xiao did her best, but she couldn’t keep all of the monsters out of the crater on her own.

I ran around dodging and blocking the Daecigas’ attacks, and continued to slaughter them one by one. Meiqi continued to batter their faces with energy blasts, which broke their focus and prevented them from coordinating tactical attacks to overwhelm us.

Still, we weren’t killing them quickly enough to keep up with the tide of the battle. As more and more Daecigas joined the enemy ranks, the tide of the battle began to turn in their favour.

The Astronauts had bodies that were much stronger and hardier than the average person, but they were still human. I felt fatigue dulling my movements and I could see it on Meiqi’s face as well.

Six minutes have passed since the fight began.

Blocking the barrage of ice barbs with my riot shield, I called out towards the ship.

“How much longer, Yeoreum!?”

“It’ll take some more time, KC!” Came the reply, “Those idiots have impaled some of my important tech with their living ice! I’m trying to remove them now!”

Damn, I cursed in my head. This is not going well.

As our fight continued, it became apparent that the Daecigas were gaining a number advantage over us.

I saw them switch into a siege tactic, aiming to tire us out while conserving their numbers.

Those beasts remained out of my range of attacks, having since learned how I took them out. Meiqi couldn’t find an opening to attack as they started focusing their ice barbs on her.

The shock from the riot shield took its toll on my arm, and Meiqi’s Hazard Shield didn’t look like it’ll hold up against the ice much longer.

What do I do, what do I do?

I unconsciously reached for my inventory, trying to grab onto anything I might find useful.

Wait.

I felt the small, weighty piece of tech in my palms.

Breaking myself free of the Daeciga’s provocations, I began to look around the crater, among the increasing legion of beasts approaching our direction.

There!

After finding several unusable fragments of steel covered in snow, I finally came across a rubble of machinery that looked more or less intact.

I’ll have to do this quickly before the monsters overwhelm us!

“Meiqi, cover me!” I called out to the girl in the air. Motioning towards that pile of metal several tens of metres in front of me, in the middle of around six monsters. “I’m going over there!”

“Got it!” She answered. Looking at where I pointed, she immediately understood what I was planning to do.

A barrage of energy beams fired into the ground, opening up a path for my advance through the Daeciga legion.

I ran with the riot shield in my left hand and placed the PBS back in my inventory.

Ramming into several beasts with my shield, I finally arrived at the rubble of metal I aimed for.

Please be good!

Scraping away the snow and frost covering the copper, I begged in my heart.

Wait, this is—!

Now free from the ice, what I dug out brought a rush of blood into my head.

Covered in a scarred sheen of bronze and complete without any missing parts… was a biped android, eight or so eyes on its hemispherical head and what looked like very powerful guns and heavy blades still gripped in its hands. The dark brown robot was well preserved, and no sign of disrepair could be seen on it other than some minor frays on the arms.

I felt the shock of energy bursts and heard the chipping of ice on force field behind me. Meiqi was busy directing the Daecigas’ aggro on herself.

Holding the spider-like construct I readied in my hand,

“Rise and lend us your strength, fallen knight!”

I let out a cheesy line and plunged the Hijack Plug into the robot’s chest. Soon after, a whirring sound emitted from the plug and the android’s limbs began to twitch.

I rolled away from the rubble of metal in time to avoid a strike of ice barbs from a nearby monster, then drew out my blade again. I was ready to protect the robot as the Hijack Plug completed its takeover process.

However,

“Stand back.” A synthesized voice came from the pile of machinery, asking me to move away from it.

Before I even retreated by a few metres, an explosion blasted the rubble into pieces and sent shards of metal flying away.

I blocked the stray shrapnel with my riot shield, and being further away it didn’t have the force to reach Meiqi and damage her.

At the same time, I saw a figure launch itself out of the explosion and pointed something in the direction of the enemy.

“RATATATATATATATATATATATATA”

Heavy gunfire resounded as rounds of searing bullets fired from what looked like a Gatling gun held in both of the android’s arms.

The assault mowed down around five Daecigas as the robot landed on its feet.

“I’ll cover you, go and help the lady fix the ship.” The android continued.

How did it know about Yeoreum?

Without asking any questions, I nodded and ran back in the wreck’s direction.

I came back just in time to see two or three beasts beginning to enter the ship.

Meiqi seemed to have worn out her Hazard Shield and was recuperating on top of the wreck, away from the enemy’s reach.

“KC! They’re trying to break the ship parts Yeoreum repaired!” She yelled as she saw me returning to the centre of the crater. She continued to fend off the pack with blasters in both her hands.

“Got it!” I stored the riot shield in my inventory and leapt into the ship’s door hatch. Yeoreum’s ship was smaller and sleeker, so the metal shield I had would only hinder my movements. At the same time, the decreased space gives us an advantage over the Daecigas, which were used to fighting in open spaces.

After exhausting a few magazines, the android which followed me switched to the dual battleaxes on its back and began hacking into the monsters with great force, launching them several metres away.

Inside the ship, I called out to Yeoreum as I slid under a Daeciga and sliced into its abdomen. Her and my eyes made contact and we came to a silent agreement.

Avoiding the spikes of the beast, I kept its aggro on me and moved around. At its size, it struggled to pace itself around the room and began to flail its limbs in fury.

Distracted with my attacks, the Daeciga failed to see Yeoreum’s approach and, with a deep slash of the Wave Slicer into its neck, the light of life left its eyes.

The two of us continued to focus on the few intruding monsters one by one. They were aware of our two-on-one tactics, but without much space to move around it wasn’t long until they joined their tribe members in the afterlife.

As the revived android worked with Meiqi to fend off the incoming herd, I and Yeoreum began the last of the repairs.

The robot had terrifying strength, and a look of fear appeared on the Daecigas as they saw what it was capable of. However, they continued their assault as if death was the only other option.

With Meiqi’s long range support, the tides of battle stopped turning in the enemy’s favour.

Finally,

“I’m done! Turn this baby on, Yeoreum!”

I exclaim, my hands sore from the welding process.

“Got it!” She replied,

“Get us out of here… Indignant 11!”

Eleven, just as I thought.

I grinned to myself.

The engine of Yeoreum’s ship fired, and the vessel rumbled as it rose from the ground.

“The ship’s fixed, Meiqi!” Xiao’s voice sounded from above us. She used the Harmonious 09’s external speaker to alert her that the mission was complete.

“Good work, guys!” Meiqi jumped through the door with her Burst Arms as the ship continued to elevate out of the crater.

I looked outside the door and saw the android smashing its battleaxe onto the face of another unfortunate beast.

“Come with us!” I called out to him.

Without saying a word, it cleared three more Daecigas out of the way, then lowered itself.

With another shockwave, it launched itself out of the crater and grabbed onto the Indignant 11’s wings, which were thicker than any of our own.

“And… ers on! Initiating planetary exit!”

Yeoreum’s voice sounded from the cockpit. The ship’s controls were relatively easy so she got used to it before long.

She wanted to give us some time to remove the dead Daecigas out of the ship, but Meiqi advised her not to. She instead stored one of them into her inventory and motioned me to follow suit.

Maybe we can get something useful from them!

Understanding her intentions, I followed suit. I made sure to keep Yeoreum’s portion inside my inventory as well.

Our fight ending in victory, the Indignant 11 left the atmosphere of the prismatic frost planet, along with the Harmonious 09.

---

You: We did it!

Yeoreum: Really couldn’t have done it without you guys!

Yeoreum: At least, not as quickly as this.

Yeonjung: Congrats, Yeoreum!

Xuanyi: I was worried 😭 Xiaoxiao said that it wouldn’t take more than ten minutes for you to be done 😭

Meiqi: Those things knew we were fixing Yeoreum’s ship and tried to sabotage it 😡

Dawon: Everything’s fine now, right?

Chengxiao: Yeah ✌

Bona: Tell us about it! How did the fight go down?

The chat group broke into a riot as Yeoreum recounted the battle to everyone. I had to close the chat window and mute notifications as I examined the state of my equipment after the operation.

---

We were still celebrating in Yeoreum’s ship, the transmission to Xiao open so that she could talk to us.

Suddenly, a beep emitted from the android on board with us. More specifically, it was from the Hijack Plug embedded in its chest.

“Looks like the battery for the Plug is running low, KC. Retract the tethers and pull it out.” Xiao told me what the sound meant.

I walked over to the bronze robot and did as she told.

However, before I could finish the retraction process, several sounds of electric sparks sounded from the robot’s head, and its body shuddered.

“…Ah…” The android’s voice cracked.

The eight eyes on its head changed colour from blue to yellow.

Meiqi and Yeoreum stopped what they were doing and looked in its direction. Xiao also noticed what was happening and listened in silence.

I asked Uzzu if we could use the transmission channel to send live camera footage and it confirmed that we could.

Yeoreum followed the instructions and connected the ship’s interior camera to Xiao, allowing her to see what was happening.

After its tremors subsided, the android began to speak, a much coarser voice than it did before.

“How long has it been since I passed…?”

It, no, he looked at me and began to scan my spacesuit, seeming to interact with the system.

“…158 years.” He concluded. “He must have grown already by this time.”

Ending its monologue, the android looked at me,

“You were the human that reactivated my body.” He stated with all of his eyes focused on me.

I nodded, tense at what his intentions were.

“You were either massively ignorant to our customs or desperate enough to save your own lives to breach them, explorer.” The robot reprimanded me. “…A fallen of the Magna should never be revived by any means, by anyone, for any reason, once it has passed.”

Then, strangely enough, his voice turned gentle and I felt his ‘expression’ soften.

“But you brought my body out of Thohiri’s icy clutches,” He looked around the four of us, Xiao’s face displayed on a screen at the bridge. “…And for that I am grateful.”

He looked down onto the Hijack Plug finishing its recovery and pulled it out after it was done.

“I should use the last moments of my forbidden second life to leave my will, a favour returned.”

It gouged out a tetrahedral core from within its body and laid it in my hands, along with the Plug.

“I am Guinness of Kera, human.” He began, “My child, Gilbert, should have become a fine Magna warrior as of this day.”

“Give my core to him or his people, human. Conceal the matter of your forbidden act, and pass on my message to him…”

He paused,

“…That I’m sorry for having left him alone in the world.”

His eyes laid on the form of our four ships,

“Dismantle me in the best of ways, traveler. I will help you achieve the noble of your dreams, even after my passing.”

A faint spark crackled once again.

Losing control of his limbs, Guinness fell onto the floor, his back barely propping onto the ship’s wall as the light in his eyes began to dim.

Turning to look at me for the last time,

“…Farewell, explorer. May the Starlight watch over you.”

His final words left in a breaking static has he reverted back into a humanoid construct of machine and wire.

Taking everything in, I sat in front of Guinness’ body and laid him to rest.

Meiqi saw me take out my all-purpose tool and brought out her own, as we began to fulfil his wishes, and allow the parts that served him to continue their life in space.

---

After finishing the process, we divided the materials between the four of us and summoned the rest of our ships to the location.

Completing the linking process, our four ships fused an became a sort of ring construct with bridges between their exit hatches, covered by a sheet of flexible glass and ductile metal. I left Yeoreum her portion of Daeciga parts and Guinness’ salvage, and headed back to my own ship.

We returned the tech we borrowed back to one another and released our ship links, our spacecrafts now free to move independently.

Xiao insisted that she be the one to deliver the tetrahedral core to Gilbert, seeing as it was her tech that committed the act.

When I asked why, she shot me a look, implying that I was forgetting something.

Ah!

You: I’m about done now, Eunseo. Should I meet you in Chao?

Eunseo: Sure. You missed all the good parts, KC, but there should be some left for you to take. 😘

You: Alright, Eunseo. Maybe conducting a freakin’ mechanical lifeform’s funeral took up my time so I couldn’t rush over to you ASAP, but that’s cool.

Eunseo: Don’t be mad :(

You: …Sorry, I was a little tired from the whole thing. I’ll treat you to a can of Lemon Stardust when we meet up, how about that?

Eunseo: Okay 💕

I turned to my ship controls and spoke into the transmission.

“So what are you going to do now?”

“I’m going ahead to meet Xuanyi and continue mapping the solar systems.” Meiqi stated.

“I’m going with her,” Chengxiao added, “The best thing to do about this Gilbert thing is to ask around, doesn’t matter if it’s an alien or the Nexus that is answering.”

“How about you, Yeoreum?” I asked her.

“…I haven’t thought of it, yet.” She answered. “But I’d like to earn some credits to deck out my equipment at least.”

“Alright.”

We agreed to move together to the closest Gate Space Station, after which we will part ways.

Still, being in starter gear, I was a little anxious to go on the next part of my journey. The battles from before left quite the impression on me, to say the least.

A companion would be great, both for my heart and my survivability in this game.

---

The four of us traveled in a group to our destination, a Gate Space Station going by name of Hub Influx-3A in the orbit of the gas planet Xetune.

As we set off in our journey, I thought about my plans to travel to Chao. Everyone has their own circumstances, but that doesn’t mean I should give up before I try.

I the transmission and prepared my words.

A) Invite Yeoreum to travel with you to Chao.

B) Ask in the group chat if anyone can meet up with you in Chao’s solar system.

C) Tough it out and fly to Chao on your own.