Final Chapter

Past Experiences

  

   Wooseok looked over at the boy with blonde hair, sitting in the front of the class. The boy that held so many secrets and experiences. Kim Hyojung was no doubt one of the most attractive guys in this school, even the most serious girls would blush at the boy’s presence. 

 

  He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see Hui, his best friend. “Dude I’ve been calling you for literally 10 mins and you haven’t responded.” Wooseok shrugged his shoulders. “Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” Hui roller his eyes “Obviously, I could tell. You were too busy staring at Hyojung.” 

 

  Hui said the boy’s name a little too loud which made Hyojung turn and look at them. Wooseok blushed and covered his face missing the sweet smile that Hyojung threw their way. Hui waved to him and smiled back. Wooseok turned back towards Hui and punched his arm, “Don’t ing do that again.” “Whatever you want princess.” Hui caressed his cheek and he scoffed and turned back around. 

 

  Yes they were best friends, but their relationship was deeper. They had fooled around with each other, mainly because they were growing teenage boys. Hormones were too much and they lived together so they killed two birds with one stone. 

 

  The teacher walked in and slammed her purse on the desk, “Listen up you ers, I’m not in the mood,” she spat at the students, “Today you will be drawing numbers to decide your partner.” She stalked over to a cabinet and opened it, Ms. Kwan grabbed a basket and started walking around to the class. “I wonder what we’re doing.” Wooseok turned towards Hui and shrugged his shoulders and chucked his candy wrapper at Yuto who flipped him off. Hui blew a kiss to him in return.

 

  “What do you think made Ms. angry today?” Hui asked “It’s hard to tell.” Ms. Kwan walked up to Wooseok and shoved the basket in his face. He scowled at her and picked a number, she moved on to Hui and walked away. Wooseok opened his card ‘number 6.’ “Well lovely looks like we’re not partners.” Hui showed him his number, ‘3’ “Damnit.” 

 

  “Okay children go find your partners.” Ms. Kwan sat down and opened a flask and chugged it. Wooseok watched as Hui walked over to Yuto and sat down in his lap. Hyuna was partners with Chungha and everyone else seemed to get someone they wanted. “Who the am I with.” He felt a soft tap on his shoulder and turned around but was confused when he didn’t see someone. “I’m not that ing short .” He looked down and saw Hyojung. Immediately he felt his face heat up, “Hyo-Hyojung.” “It’s actually just Hyojung but you can call me Edawn babe.” The blonde winked at him. 

 

  “Hyojung, Wooseok do me a favor and sit the down. You guys can each other later.” Ms. Kwan massaged her temples. “Well I’m not opposed to the idea of having with you.” Hyojung winked at him and sat down. Wooseok knew he looked like a tomato so he sat down. Hui turned to him and winked. 

 

  “Your topic today is, economical structure. I want you to write what comes to your head when you think economical structure.” She sat down and continued chugging. 

 

  Hyojung laughed “That’s a dumb topic.” Wooseok was still awestruck that he was working with this beauty. He had hazel brown eyes and long eyelashes that fell nicely when he blinked. His lips were a deep pink and Wooseok could tell that he had applied lipgloss. They shone in the light. 

 

  “Staring at me isn’t going to help us do this damn topic.” Wooseok stared at his lips and sighed. “Um sorry.” He watched as Hyojung started writing and he would chime in whenever the boy looked stuck. After about 45 mins they had finished. “Well that was a waste of 45 mins of my life.” Hyojung blew his bangs out of his face and raised his hand. Ms. Kwan motioned for him to come to her desk and he got up. 

 

  Hui walked back to him and sat in his lap. “Yuto is no fun I swear.” Hui got on his phone. “Um sir I know you see all these chairs in this classroom.” Hui smiled and wrapped his arms around Wooseok’s neck, “I know that’s why I sat in the best one.” Hui kissed his neck. Hyojung walked back towards them and sat down. “Oh are you two dating?” He asked. “Um something like that.” Hui got up and walked away. “Is He your boyfriend?” Wooseok looked up at him confused. “I would call more like best friends with benefits.” 

 

  Hyojung formed an ‘o’ and nodded his head, “You two just seemed close is all.” Wooseok didn’t want him to get the wrong idea, but was there a wrong idea to get was his question. He isn’t know what to say and didn’t have enough time to say anything because the bell rung. “Well I’ll see you tomorrow babe.” Edawn smiled and walked away. “Well you actually ed up. The most interesting thing that was said in between you was when Ms. interjected.” Hui crossed his arms. “Wow thanks for the encouragement best friend.” Hui bowed and walked out the door. 

 

  The lunch was a breeding ground for everything bad like last week, Hyuna almost got into a fight with Jessi, one of the badasses at the school. Yesterday Kai ran through the school with an angry Kyungsoo chasing after him. 

 

  Wooseok got his lunch and sat down with Hui and Yuto, Kino has joined them which was unusual. Kino normally stayed far away from them when Hui was around. Speaking of the little devil, he was currently harassing Yuto but what was new. He sat down and Hui came over and sat in his lap again. “Hui for real though, all these damn seats.” Hui ignored him and stole some of his food. Edawn walked  over to them and smiled, “You guys are so cute.” He said and Hui laughed, Wooseok pushed the boy off his lap and Hui pouted. 

 

  “He’s so ing mean.”Hui turned towards Edawn. “You are really cute.” Hui smirked at Edawn and the younger blushed. “Thank you.” “It’s all good baby boy.” Hui tucked a strand of hair behind Edawn’s ear. Hyuna walked over to them with Chungha trailing behind her. “Has Hui stopped being a .” She teased and Hui flipped her off while still talking to Edawn. 

 

  Wooseok watched as Hui flirted with Edawn right in front of his face. Edawn was blushing hard too, Hui had slung his arm around the boy’s shoulder. Wooseok was upset so he gathered his bag and walked away. Hui looked at him as he left and sighed. He started to get up but Hyuna stopped him, “Just let him be alone.”

 

———————————————————

 

  It had been a week, Hui and Edawn had gotten closer much to Wooseok dislike. It was Wednesday, which meant it was his turn to go grocery shopping. After doing the tedious shopping and dodging things that Yuto had thrown at him in the store, he drove home. 

 

  Wooseok dragged all the bags into the apartment and put them away. That’s when he heard noises coming from Hui’s room. Wooseok was a naturally curious boy so he crept towards the room, making sure not to hit anything because he was clumsy also. The boy pushed the door open a little and gasped, Hui was ing Edawn in their apartment. Apparently the gasp was a little too loud because the two of them turned and looked at him. Wooseok shut the door and ran to his room, he slammed it shut and locked it just before the door could get to him. 

 

  Hui knocked on the door, “Wooseok please come out so we can talk.” He was necessarily mad just shocked and embarrassed for walking in them. “Wooseok I’m sorry, if I hurt you I just thought it wasn’t anything serious.” Edawn said which reminded him that the boy was here. Wooseok stood up and unlocked the door to see that Hui and Edawn were still and he covered his eyes. 

 

  Hui pulled his hands away from his face “I think we should talk about this love.” Wooseok looked into Hui and Edawn’s brown eyes and he nodded. They walked into Wooseok’s room and sat on his bed. 

 

  Wooseok didn’t know where to look, looking at Hui or Edawn could result in a so he just looked at the door. “Wooseok you know I love you and I know you like Edawn here,” Wooseok nodded his head but still looked at the door, “I was thinking that maybe we could make this a polyamorous relationship.” Wooseok snapped his head in Hui’s direction. Edawn was twiddling with his fingers. “I-I umm.” He stuttered. 

 

  Edawn stood up “I’m just gonna go. I’m sorry Wooseok.” He walked out of the room leaving Wooseok and Hui who was still . They heard the front door close and they sat in silence. “Are you mad at me?” Hui looked up at him and Wooseok looked back at him “Why didn’t you tell me that you liked him too. I thought we were best friends, even more than that.” The older looked down. “I’m just sad that you guys waited to have after I was gone, you didn’t have to go behind my back.” 

 

  Wooseok walked to his closet and grabbed an shirt and handed it to Hui. “To be honest we weren’t even planning on having , but he kissed me and I lost it.” Hui admitted and put on Wooseok’s shirt. “So Edawn likes you..” Wooseok smiled sadly at the ground and laughed. “I mean why wouldn’t he, your hot and he’s the best looking boy in school. I never stood a chance right.” Wooseok got up and walked out of his room with Hui behind him. “Wooseok, it’s not like that I’m sure he likes you too. He didn’t seemed opposed when I suggested it to him.” Wooseok walked out of the apartment and closed the door. 

 

  Hui stopped at the door and held his face, he knew how much Wooseok liked Edawn. ‘Damn I really ed up.’ 

 

  Wooseok didn’t know where he was going he just walked away from the apartment as far as he could get. He had started crying from basically being rejected, “Go ing figure.” He laughed out and sank down to his knees against a building and cried. As he was enjoying his pity party he heard a cry out and then a plea for help. He got up and ran towards the sound. There were two guys standing over and small male and that when he saw the familiar blonde locks and he rushed forward. “Hey leave him alone.” The guys turned towards him and scoffed “Oh look your boyfriend came to rescue you.” The taller guy jeered and kicked Edawn’s side. Wooseok punched the guy in the face and his companion swung at him. Wooseok took a hit to face but managed to grab Edawn and run off. 

 

  Edawn told him where his apartment was and Wooseok unlocked the door and walked inside carrying the older boy. He looked at Edawn’s face, the beautiful pale skin had been stained with dirt and there were tear tracks in the dirt. Edawn told him where his bedroom was and he walked in. He placed Edawn on his bed and just kinda stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. “Thank you for saving me, those guys always try to get me why I’m on my way home. Normally I can avoid them but I had too much on my mind.” Edawn looked at him. “Wooseok I don’t want you to take it the wrong way.” 

 

 Wooseok nodded “I understand,” “You do?” He nodded “You like Hui which is why you guys had .” “I like you and Hui. Which is weird having feelings for two people.” Wooseok’s eyes widened. Edawn cocked his head to the side. “I take it we weren’t understanding the same thing. You thought I just liked Hui.” 

 

  Edawn walked to the bathroom to wash his face, Wooseok watched as Edawn lifted his shirt and he saw the bruise from the guy which made him mad. The older walked back into the room and sat back on his bed and pulled Wooseok to sit next to him. Wooseok tensed up at being this close to his crush “Kiss me.” Edawn said and Wooseok looked at him.

 

  Wooseok leaned in and kissed the older. Edawn had soft lips. Wooseok couldn’t help but nibble on Edawn’s lip, Hui normally did that when he was needy. Edawn giggled and opened his mouth a little letting Wooseok slip his tongue in. The younger was getting heated, he pulled Edawn into his lap and gripped the boy’s hips. Edawn wrapper his arms around Wooseok’s neck and their tongues danced together. Edawn had started to move his hips and Wooseok held them in place, “Kim Hyojung will you be my boyfriend.” Edawn kissed him again and smiled. 

 

  “Only if you’ll be mine.” Wooseok smiled at the boy’s cuteness and nodded. “I think we should go and tell Hui.” Wooseok said and Edawn smirked and pulled off his shirt. 

 

  “Or we could stay here and have fun.” Wooseok smiled and kissed Edawn.