Chocolate Kiss

Naughty Prince

"At last! This day is here! I can also join most important event in the life of every high school student!"

"I'm Park Hyeri, 18 years old. I'll give this chocolate homemade to my biggest crush, Chunji." you said to yourself.

Daydream~

"This chocolate is for me? Thank you, I'm so happy"

End of daydream~

You started to looked for him. Then, after a few steps, you saw him talking to his friend. 

"Chunji oppa--" you called him. Suddenly your way is blocked by fangirls of Chunji.

They pushed you hardly. They started to chase after him.

Suddenly, *DOK*, you struck on...

L.JOE!

'Omo! What should I do? He's the most dangerous guy in school!' you thought in fear.

He quickly take the chocolate from your hand.

'Uh-oh. Chunji oppa's chocolate!' you yell in your head. You're so shocked.

"I made a mistake. Please give me back." you bowed and reaching out your hand.

L.Joe and his fangirls feel weird.

"Heh, the first time people ask back chocolate from me." he smirked.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "If so, try to take it back. The time limit is until back home. If you failed, I regard that you give me the chocolate." he said and walked away.

"My Valentine's Day present..." you mumbled.

 

On your first period learning, you absenteeism it. 

"Ugh, I've waste my time! I thought he put it in his school bag, where is it?!" you examined his bag.

"You've been caught. Don't try to escape. If not, I'll band you." he said while leaning against the wall.

"L-L.Joe sunbae!" you said in shocked.

"Here." he latches his school shirt. 'It's in his trousers?!' you thought.

He sat down on his chair. "Please give it back!" you reached out your hand.

"If so, than take it yourself." he gave you a bad smirked.

You bit your lower lips and quickly take it. But, it's no use. It's actually a fake one.

"Aww, you've been gullible." he winked.

 

You have to skip your class for the chocolate.

'Why? Why he didn't want to give it back?!' you sighed.

'Ah! Now I understand, he want something as return.' you thought.

During lunch breaks, you go to meet him.

"L.Joe sunbae!" you called him. He turned to looked at you.

"What?" he asked. "I wanna give you a chocolate, special for you." you handed it to him.

"Happy Valentine's Day...L.Joe sunbae." you gave him a small chocolate.

Suddenly, he throw it to your face.

"I'll never give back your chocolate!" he smirked.

'Operations corruption...FAILED!' you thought.

Then, *gruuu gruuu* your belly is started to sounds.

"You didn't eat yet?" he asked.

"I use all my money to buy you this chocolote so---" you stopped. He looked at you in worry.

He slowly open the chocolate that her fangirls gave and said, "Eat this. You hungry right?" 

"Uh, that's okay. I don't want." you smiled.

"Why? I've got many chocolates so, just eat it. You didn't eat lunch yet right?" he hand it to you.

"That's okay, I'm still full. I've eaten (breakfast)." you replied.

Suddenly, one of L.Joe's fangirls yell at you.

"Wait oppa! Iniquity! I make that chocolate specially for you!" she frowned.

"And you, who are you?! Why do you keep trailing L.Joe oppa?!" her friend said.

"Yeah! You're trying to seized L.Joe oppa from us, huh?!" she continued.

"I..I.." you stopped when suddenly she pushed you against the wall.

"No shame!" she yelled at you. Then, L.Joe pulls you from them.

"Yah, you guys are so noisy! Don't disturb my toy.If not..." he gave them a death glare.

The girls being so speechless and sad. They started to running away.

"Umm, thanks for helping me just now." you blinked at him. Then, he nobbled you the chocolate.

"Uh?" you chew the chocolate slowly.

"I just don't want to miss the fun in the middle of the game. You're so interesting." he his finger. Your heart beat fast. 

 

During break between class ~

"Please give back my chocolate!" you ask strictly.

"This one?" he make an 'O' mouth. He was about to throw it outside the window.

"DON'T." and again you reached out your hand.

"Why do you like him so much? Chunji." he asked you.

"Hmm, he's cool, popular and good at football. Rumor said he's also intelligent. And everyone said he's nice." you explained everything to him.

"Actually, you never talk to him right? Strange." he looked at you seriously.

"B-But, I still like him!" you convinced him.

"I see. Hmm." he sighed.

"I actually didn't care about that guy but I was sick of how you worship him." he started to get closer to you, make your heart beat fast.

"It's better for you to kiss me than waste your time waiting for him." your lips and his started to get closer and closer.

Suddenly, you pushed him with all your might.

"Who cares if I like him? Just...give it back." you stares him with pleading eyes.

"I stay up all night...to make the chocolate." you looked down.

"I really don't know how to make something like this. That's why I tried many times. Fortunately, I managed to finished. So, please..." you begged him.

"I understand." he handed you the chocolate.

"Eh?" you looked at him. "Here, I give it back. Take it. This chocolate is for him right?" you slowly take the chocolate back.

"Why did you hesitate?" he asked. You face getting red.

"I'm not hesitating!" you struck his hand. Suddenly, the chocolate fell down from the window.

"Ah! My chocolate!" you screamed.

He went up the trees. 

"Sun...Sun...Sunbae! Don't have to be at pains. I've give up! It dangerous! If you fall..."

"Just shut up!" he yelled at you. "I've said to you, this game is not over unless I said yes." he looked at you.

"L.Joe sunbae! Thank you so much!" you hug his leg from below.

"Hey, stop it!" suddenly, he fell down. *BOKK*

"L.Joe sunbae! Are you alright?!" you worriedly asked.

"Success." he shows the chocolate bar. He slowly sat up.

Then, you hugged him tightly. "Thank god you're alright!" you said with joy.

"Hyeri?" he looked at you. You're so shocked and quickly let him go.

'Uh, what have I done?!' you thought.

"T-Thank you so much...for bringing my chocolate down." you bowed a-bit.

"You...still wanna give him that?" he asked.

"Why did you asked like that?" you frowned. He holds your shoulder. Suddenly, he hugged you.

"I don't want to return it yet." he said and hugged you tighter.

Then, a ball landed besides you. 

"Ah, sorry. Can you throw the ball back here?" he waved his hand.

"Chunji oppa." you mumbled.

'This is my chance. I can give him now.' you thought and walked towards him.

"Eh, what's that? Is it for me?" he asked.

You slightly nodded and hand it to him.

"Ish, it's so dirty." he wiped his hand on his jacket.

When he opens the container, he said, "Why is the chocolate looks bad? Yah, you really wanted me to eat this?" he smirked.

Suddenly, L.Joe stands up and walked towards him. He took the chocolate from Chunji's hand and pushed the chocolate inside his mouth.

"EAT." he said. "The chocolate is for you. She made the chocolate with her whole hearts and feelings so you should thanked her." he frowned.

You looked at L.Joe in shocked. Chunji and his friend quickly walked away.

"Are you happy? He ate your chocolate." he turned to you.

"Hmm, okay then. See you." he waved to you and started to walked away.

"L.Joe sunbae." you called him. He stopped. You took the last chocolate that still perfect in the container.

"This, I hope you willing to accept." you bowed and gave it to him. 

He looked at the chocolate. "I don't want chocolate to be on their gratitude." he looked away.

"It's not like that. This chocolate...is the best chocolate I've made." you said.

"But...you didn't want to eat right? I'm sorry for making you felling awkward. Then, I'll eat it." you put it in your mouth and munch it slowly.

Suddenly, he holds your hand and kiss you.

"AAAH!" you suddenly screamed.

"It's spicy!" he stuck out his tounge.

"Ah, it's not taste good. What's that chocolate?" you also felling bad.

"Sunbae, sorry. It looks like my chocolate failed. Don't swallow, vomit it!" you said to him worriedly.

"Hahaha, it's okay." he laughed at your behaviour.

"Your chocolate isn't good but I don't mind." he winked at you.

"It really have a strong feelings." your face getting closer and closer. He smiled at you, make you blushed.

"I like you." he said.

Slowly, he pressing his lips to yours.

'The chocolate kiss, is the sweetess kiss in the world.' you thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, how was it? Great enough? :) Oh, and thanks to subscriber! I love you forever! :)  And, subscriber more please? :)