The Ball : One Princess And Two Princes.

The One That ALMOST Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music started to blast through the speakers all throughout the school. The kids were already dressed up and ready for the event. The venue was finally set.

The Conference Hall:
FROM:

TO:


Now was the time they have al been waiting for. The girls who were prettily dressed up and the boys who were fully groomed were now waiting for the speakers to make a sound until...

"My dear students, you may now proceed to the Conference Hall." The principal's feminine voice repeated thrice before the call ended. "Oh, and have fun!" She beamed through the mic.

"Now Vice Principal, I advice you to watch over the kids while I take my leave okay? We wouldn't want anyone to cause trouble, right?" She smiled, leaving the personnel with a heavy responsibility on his shoulders. 'That woman, she's totall irresponsible.' He rolled his eyes at the door, where he last saw the Principal of the school.

VICE PRINCIPAL KANG OH HYUK:


While the man was trying to make sure everything goes well, all of the students were already gathered in the huge venue. Loud music was booming on the amplifiers, people randomly dancing, eating or chatting to pass the time.

SNSD was passing their time by dancing with their partners from the Seniors' flower boy group Super Junior, leaving you on the sides with a bored look on your face. 'Geez. I even told them not to drag me to it but I got forced! Psh, anyways, might as well go off and have something to eat.' You thought before making her way to the food table. "So I see you came to A REAL PARTY this time." You heard someone say with a chuckle from beside you. "Oh it's just you Taejun-ah." You saw his attire and directly gave a compliment. "Your tie fits you well Jun." You said with a smile. "Thanks Jae." He smiled and gave you a compliment as well, "You what Jae, you remind me of that IU on her song. You look so NATURAL yet STUNNING." He smiled cheekily, 'There he goes again with his cheesiness.' You playfully slapped his arm.

After all the random talk you had with Taejun, you began to ask him something which led to a rather serious topic. "Anyways Jun, why did you find me huh? Do you have something to say?" You asked, slowly sipping from your drink. He then faced you with a smirk, "Jae, this very moment, there are two men looking for you right now. They wanted to ask you SOMETHING. I just wonder who'd find you first." His smile grew when he saw your eyes widen. "I guess you we have the same people at mind right now, right?" He grinned. "Yah Park Taejun, that's not a nice joke." You glowered at him. "Whoa, chill. I mean, you remind me of a Lost Little Princess." He softly said. "Assa, anyways, I'll be watching which of those two finds their PRINCESS first." He smiled before leaving you. You were now alone.

"Oh bummer, now I'm alone again." You muttered with a small frown. You didn't know what Taejun said was actually trueand the boy was watching 'The Two Princes' find 'The Princess'. 'Only one of them could have a happy ending with her.' He thought as he stared at Eli and Chihoon, who have already caught sight of Jaekyung. 'I wonder to gets to her first. Is it THE ONE SHE TRULY LOVES or THE ONE WHO SHE BELIEVED SHE LOVED?' He stared as if he was watching a very interesting movie.

CHIHOON'S POV:

The moment the ball started, I started to look around for Jaekyung. 'I wonder how she looks like right now.' I thought as I continued looking for her. I asked even other people who doesn't know her if they had seen her. 'Jaekyung, Kim Jaekyung, I'll ask for you to be mine again. I hope you give me another chance Kyunggie-ah.' I thought as I continued to look for her. I'm through with myself being a coward anymore. 'I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter