FINAL

DOGS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what is it are you looking for exactly?"

She had no idea. Were they not the same? What was it that she needed exactly? She had no freaking idea. It wasn't for her after all. How would she know?

"The best that you guys have?" She answered, unsure. And at that very moment, she wondered why she resorted into this idea instead of settling into an easier one.

She never loved dogs or even liked it. She can't understand why other people loved having dogs. They're nasty, dirty, smelly and ugly. She really can't understand the need to have such pet.

And then she remembered Siyeon.

Lee Siyeon, her girlfriend.

She loved dogs.

"Ma'am, we house different breeds and they all have their sets of best. What breed would you like?"

God. It was harder than she expected. She shifted from one foot to another, contemplating her next move. Her usual self would have ran away as fast as possible already but she remembered the reason why she thought of adopting a dog.

It's Siyeon's birthday and the girl basically have everything in life— except dogs. Bora hated dogs so Siyeon haven't had the chance to buy one. She could insist or argue but she don't want to discomfort Bora. So to cure the longing for dogs, she visits a dog cafe every weekends.

Siyeon was happy with that.

But Bora felt bad.

"Well... you know... I really don't have... any idea..."

"Oh! Are you buying it for someone else? Boyfriend?"

"Girlfriend." Bora proudly said. She never did once deny Siyeon. She loved her so much. And she shows her off whenever she gets the chance. Siyeon is undoubtedly the best partner for her.

The staff widened her eyes in surprise but it was then followed by a smile. Bora sighed in relief. At least, she was given a different reaction this time. Often times, people would eye her with disgust or horror.

"Maybe you can describe her to me, ma'am so I could find a dog based on her personality."

Bora thought for a while. Siyeon's personality is timid. She's very demure and very naughty at the same time, loud and quiet all at once. She never talks too much nor moves too much. She's well behaved (unless if the situation is pleasant *coughs*). Siyeon is very calm. Bora once thought that Siyeon is too calm for her. She apparently have opposite traits with her so she found it difficult to believe that they'd end up together. 

Happily together.

The staff continued searching over the small pet shop until they settled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter