Final...

Pretty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Choi Yena!”

 

Everyone stop doing whatever they’re doing at the moment when they heard a loud shout and shoot a confused look at the two running beagles. Chaeyeon was stomping her way to the scared duck.

 

“Eunbi unnie, help me!” Yena quickly hides behind Eunbi who was standing confused watching the two. Eunbi’s eyes widen when the two keep running around her.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” Eunbi opens her arms widely, stopping the two from sending punches to each other.

 

“Unnie..” Chaeyeon frowns at Eunbi.

 

“Yena!” Eunbi looks at her back and drops her name like a bullet, making the younger froze on the spot.

 

Chaeyeon snickers after seeing the scared duck but the smirk quickly disappeared after seeing the same scary eyes looking at her direction.

 

“You two, explain now!” Eunbi pointed at the long couch, signaling the two to take seats and explain. It’s still early in the morning and the two already giving her a headache.

 

The two quickly move to the couch, walking like a kid that just gotten lectures from their parent. However, the two quickly elbowing each other as they stood close to each other which made the leader bunny shouted again.

 

“Yah!” Eunbi has her arms crossed while her eyes looking at the two sharply like an eagle eyeing her prey. That made the two dropped their acts and sit straight at the couch.

 

“Now explain.”

 

“You explain.” Yena elbowed Chaeyeon.

 

“You explain. It’s your fault.” Chaeyeon elbowed back while glaring at the duck.

 

“Gosh! Stop it. Yena, now I need you to explain first.” Eunbi quickly stops the two from bickering again.

 

Yena pouted while playing with her own fingers.

 

“I—” Yena was not sure what to tell their intimidating leader at the moment.

 

“I’m waiting,” Eunbi said monotone.

 

“But—” Yena puckered her lips, pleading to spare her life.

 

“What it is, Chae?” Eunbi shifts her eyes to the feather.

 

The moment Chaeyeon glared at Yena, the duck quickly withered like a scared puppy.

 

“I told her to stop ruining the youngest mind but she just did it again!” Chaeyeon raised her brow while gritting her teeth. She huffed in annoyance before continuing, “She’s freaking kissed Yuri this morning… And in front of Wonyoung and HiiNako!”

 

Eunbi cannot help but raised her brows when she heard it.

 

“Choi.Ye.na.” Eunbi drops her name while giving the scared duck a murderous look.

 

“Yah! Why can’t I kiss my girlfriend?!” Yena complained at the two. “I know you and Sakura kissed multiple times!” Yena pointed at Chaeyeon.

 

“Okay, wrong move,” Yena muttered to herself when she sees the two were standing with fire on their eyes.

 

Mom, Dad, I love you two. See you on the other side.

 

The tears already welled inside the duck’s eyes. Yena quickly sighs in relief after seeing the feather girl turned away from her.

 

“Jjaeyeon!” Chaeyeon’s eyes shifted to the cherry blossom who still wearing her pajamas. The girl was still not fully awake and keep rubbing her eyes. Chaeyeon’s mood immediately changes soft as her girlfriend clings to her arm.

 

“I’m hungry.” Sakura pouted as she lay her head on Chaeyeon’s shoulder. Everyone can see the wide smile on Chaeyeon’s face at the moment Sakura entered the dorm.

 

“Let’s go back then. I’ll cook for you.” Chaeyeon’s smile widens as she sees her girlfriend nodded cutely.

 

“Whipped culture.” Eunbi snickered as she watched the two.

 

Chaeyeon just ignored Eunbi’s remark as she happily skipped back to their dorm with Sakura.

 

“Fuhh..” Yena sighs relievedly after watching Chaeyeon leave. She seriously thanking Sakura for saving her life.

 

Bye-bye, my beautiful life. Yena cowered in fear again when she realized that there’s another one still glaring at her.

 

“So?” Eunbi still has her arms crossed with brows raised, gaze focused on the pitiful duck.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter