%A new start%

The charming boys of my life

I'm Kim Y/n and I just moved to Seoul South Korea,if your asking why i just moved here well because.I used to live in Tokyo Japan for 17 years but,I left because one day which was 3 days before i moved to Seoul,because that day i told them that ever since we moved here and when they left for work i would get abused by my older brother Sikyun also by the way me and him were home schooled but after that my parents left him in Tokyo while they moved me and them to Seoul.But let's just start the story....Y/n's POV....I woke up with a smile on my face as i got up and looked at the pretty view infront of me,today was the first day of me going to my new highschool,I then heard a knock at my door."Who is it?".I answered.I then heard my moms voice."Honey get ready for school".After that i said."Ok,mom i'll be out in a second".I then heard her foot steps disapear as she walked away from my room,after that i went to my closet and picked out a pretty light blue blouse and a pair of jeans and some sandals,I then put on some light makeup,fixed my hair,grabbed my bag and,Went downstairs.I then backhugged my parents and said."Goodmorning mom and dad".They both then said to me."Goodmorning honey".I sat at the bar and said."May i have some pancakes?".My dad then gave me a cup of apple juice and a plate of some pancakes,I then smiled as i started eating my pancakes.After that i cleaned my mouth off and said."Bye mom and dad i'll see you after school".I then kissed my dads cheek and,left.After riding the bus to school,I went to the front desk and asked."Excuse me Miss were do you get your schedule?".She then looked up and said."Oh you must be new and also, my name is Mrs.Lee and you are?".I then said."Oh my name is Kim Y/n and yes i'm new here''.She then gave me my schedule and my locker number,after that she said."Have a nice day Y/n".I then bowed and waled away to my first class,as I was walking while looking for my first class I had bumped into someone,I then bowed and said."Oh i'm so sorry I didn't mean to".I looked up and then he said."Oh it's fine also,by the way i'm Jeongin and you?".I then blushed for a second and said."Oh my name is Y/n and i'm new and loss".after that i giggled a bit.He then said while looking down at my paper."Oh I could help you find your class".I was about to tell him my class but then he said."Oh follow me i have to go to that class as well".Me and jeongin then walked to our class.When we got there jeongin sat down and the teacher said."Oh hello you must be the new student,oh and i'm Mrs.Seo.I then said."I'm Kim Y/n i just moved here and would like to become great friends with you guys.After that we started to work.

                   <3 To Be Continued <3