Raw Fish

Raw Fish Is Disgusting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Don't ask me how this happened. It just did. Randomly. Do enjoy reading it though!

 

 

 

 

Disgusting.

 

Hyewon grimaced while she watched Sakura ate sashimi with gusto, all the while wondering how the hell can someone enjoy eating raw fish. Won't it taste weird inside their mouth? Sure, some dipped the raw fish into sauces like soy sauce or gochujang, but there were some people who can easily eat them without any sauces—which in her opinion is the worst choice of all. Dipping into sauces or not, Hyewon would never enjoy the taste of the raw fish despite eating food is her hobby. Raw fish is definitely not her thing.

 

As the older girl happily munching on her sashimi, Hyewon was enjoying her ramen—or so she tried as she refrained herself from scowling each time Sakura gleefully chewed on the raw flesh of salmon or whatever type of fish it was. She did not bother to care. Though she could not help but to ask out loud.  

 

“Is it really tasty?” The pure disgust could be heard loud and clear with the quietness of her voice.

 

Sakura blinked her eyes at her with the tiniest bit of sashimi dangling between her lips before her tongue flicked out to sweep it inside as she carefully nibbled on it. Grinning at Hyewon with her head nodded once, she exaggerated her expression with her eyes closed. “It's just so tasty, Kang-chan!”

 

Really disgusting. Hyewon scrunched her nose at the girl’s words.

 

When the older girl opened her eyes, the sight of Hyewon’s face contorted in repulsion in front of her was incredibly amusing that Sakura couldn't help but to let out a soft laughter. Picking up the thickest slice of all, she then brought it near to the other girl’s lips. Horrified by the older girl's action, Hyewon hastily leaned her head back and whined softly at the teasing. “Get it away from me, Kkura-ya!"

 

Sakura laughed boisterously this time but complied to her request and brought the raw fish into instead. “Your loss, Kang-chan.”

 

 

 


 

 

Once they finished their food,  Hyewon offered to pay since it was their first outing together though Sakura was reluctant to let the younger girl pay, she let her be and made Hyewon promised to let her treat the next time they hang out again. When they left the restaurant, they realised that the sky had darkened as the sun had set down to let the moon and the stars to brighten up the dark and dull sky.

 

“Did we actually spend two hours on eating?” Hyewon frowned slightly and tilted her head to look at Sakura.

 

“If I didn’t stop you from ordering another set of takoyaki, we might have actually stayed for another hour.” The older girl snorted out a reply playfully.

 

“Bully.” Hyewon mumbled under her breath as she squinted her eyes at the girl beside her. Sakura managed to catch onto her mumbling and simply laughed in response.

 

Thankfully, the streets were not so crowded with people. It made it easier for them to have a small detour and briskly walked along the sidewalk to do some window shopping. People walked pass by them without recognising who they are and Hyewon wondered to herself if the caps did wonder in covering up their identities.

 

Before long, both Sakura and her decided to head back to their dorm to get the rest that they deserve from being too busy. Upon entering the elevator, Sakura pressed the two buttons while Hyewon stared at her from her left. Sakura looked up with her brow raised, “What?”

 

“Is it really tasty?” Hyewon inquired with all seriousness.

 

“What is?”

 

“The raw fish.”

 

The older girl blinked her eyes rapidly as she stared at Hyewon. A deep and loud laughter escaped her lips as tears followed suit. “Oh my goodness. Are you actually being ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter