Unusual meeting

Hi Stranger!

Eunbi was waiting for her flight to board and she's still kinda early so she started to browse on her phone to kill time. But then a a certain stranger arrived and glared at her, looking so tired with those droopy eyes that where about to shut down anytime soon. The stranger didnt even manage to ask if the seat beside her was taken and she immediately slump herself lazily, her eyes authomatically went shut upon seating.

 

"She's still gorgeous even when sleeping," Eunbi whispered to herself while quietly observing the sleeping girl beside her who are now slightly banging her head due to drowsiness.

 

She find the girl cute while watching her slightly opening and closing , her hair was all over her face. She chuckles at the sight most especially when she heared a faint snore coming from the girl. She was about to fix those loose strands of hair that was about to go inside when the girl suddenly raised her head by reflex, her sleepy eyes scanning the crowd and then to her. The girl creased her eyebrows, trying hard to figure out who she is, she even blinked a couple of times, maybe trying to focus her eyes who seemed blurry with the way she blinked. 

 

The girl shifted her sight away from her then rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand roughly. She pouted then what she did next scares the hell out of her.

 

"Babe," The girl, who's eyes are now closed and can be defined as a pretty zombie right now, whispered at her and then suddenly grabbed her arm without a warning. She snuggled closer to Eunbi with her head leaning at her shoulder, her lips almost touching the crook of her neck. She can barely feel her breathing and it tickles her entire being and sends unfamiliar warmth inside of her.

 

Eunbi was stunned and can't literally move a single muscle. Her body was so tensed and her heart starts beating wildly. And the fact that a complete stranger started calling her an endearment was something she wont expect to happen to her. She wanted to let go of her arm but the girl's grip was so tight she seemed to enjoy wrapping both of her arms around her. 

 

"I dont think I still have a choice," Eunbi thought while fixing the girl's hair that was on her face. She took this as an advantage to scan the sleeping angel's face even more. How can someone stay this gorgeous even when sleeping? Her pinkish plump lips are so tempting she's controlling the urge to press her lips unto hers.

 

"What the... what am I thinking?" Eunbi shook her head at the thought.

 

30 minutes had past and the girl was still sleeping soundly while comfortably snuggling herself to Eunbi. The latter started to feel the pain on her left shoulder and she badly wanted to move it freely but she just can't manage to disturb the sleeping girl beside her. She must be really tired upon arriving here, and although she doesn't know anything about this stranger, she just understand her situation. Eunbi tried to shift from her seat gently to ease the pain somehow.

 

Unknowingly, she closed her eyes then leaned her head at the girl, completely surprised on how this position can make her feel much better. Upon resting her head, the girl's right hand that was clinging on her arm started to move and went to grab her left hand and intertwined their fingers. And for the second time around, she was stunned and flabbergasted while her eyes grew wide. She started to be suspicious on whether this girl was actually sleeping or just taking an advantage with her. But surprisingly, she was ok with it. At first she tried to remove her hand from the firm hold but when the girl grabbed it again, she finally gave in. This stranger was bold with her actions, or Is it just because of her sleepiness?

 

 

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 87B to Newyork. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

 

"Oh shoot," Eunbi reacted upon hearing the announcement. And she have a problem. How will she be able to wake up this sleeping creature beside her? It's only 10mins before her flight so she needs to hurry. Well, she had no other choice but to wake her up.

 

She softly tapped her shoulder. "Hey.. wake up I'm going now." 

 

Hearing nothing, she nudged her shoulders this time, shaking her gently.

 

"Hey I'm sorry, i know you wanted to get more sleep but I can't miss my flight."

 

Eunbi's sight shifted at the passport and airline ticket that the girl was holding and apparently, they have the same flight and even the same destination. Their seats are also next to each other. What a coincidence, wasn't it?

 

"Kang Hyewon.. what a beautiful name," she thought.

 

"Hey beautiful stranger please wake up! We're going to be late!!" She patted her thigh a little harder making the girl raised her head ubrubtly.

 

"H-huh??? What? When? Who?" The girl groggily asked while scanning the crowd.

 

Eunbi laughed. "What? I said we should hurry or else we will miss our flight!"

 

"Our flight? Wait who are you?" The girl raised her eyebrow then felt something warm in between her hands. She glanced at their interlaced hands then retracted it by reflex, confusion written on her face.

 

Now fully awake, she glared at Eunbi.

 

"What the hell did you do to me while i was sleeping???? YOU FOOLISH MANIAC!" the girl covers her chest with her arms while glaring at Eunbi.

 

"Yaah!! I didn't do anything! Can you please calm down? You're alerting the other passengers!"

 

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? MY DIGNITY WAS ALREADY DAMAGED!"

 

"Stop accusing me okay? I really didn't do anything! And believe it or not, it was you who started It! You were just so groggy to even remember, geez." Eunbi explained her side, completely annoyed to this girl in front of her. She started massaging her left shoulder who are now swolen from all the weight of the girl's head. She winced in pain and the girl was quietly observing her.

 

"Uhm.. does it hurt?" the girl asked softly.

 

"Yes. And It's all because of you." Eunbi said sternly while shooting daggers at the girl, still massaging her shoulder.

 

"I... I'm sorry. B-but you really didn't do anything to me?"

 

Eunbi let out a frustrated sigh then started to narrate hastily the weird behaviors that the girl did to her a while ago.

 

"...then you grabbed my hand and I was so stunned but at the same time I didnt want to disturb you so I just let you do your thing! So is that clear enough?" Eunbi catched her breath from all the rambling that she did.

 

The girl was stunned, not saying anything.

 

"Can we go now? We're so damn late!" She grabbed the girl's wrist and stormed their way to the terminal while fumbling with their passports on their hand.

 

"Hey.." the girl poked at Eunbi's back as they were waiting in line.

 

"Thank you. I really am. By the way, my name is Hyewon."

 

Eunbi turned her head back to the girl while flashing her wide smile.

 

"You're very welcome Hyewon. I'm Eunbi by the way." She winked at her making Hyewon blushed at the sight.

 

Hyewon grab Eunbi's free hand and interlaced it with hers.

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you." She showed off her dashing smile making the other girl blush in return.

 

Eunbi gripped the other girl's hand, swaying it lightly as her response.

 

If meeting a random stranger would be as awesome as this, she was very willing to fly back and forth, most especially if that someone you will encounter is Kang Hyewon.