Chapter 1

That Winter, Flowers Bloom

That winter on 2018, the wind hugs my body and never had I felt that soothing feeling before in my life. As if the wind held my body and carrying me up high as it blows through my dark brown hair. 

 

It was just another morning, taking my so called morning stroll to the mart near my apartment, fulfilling my guilty pleasure; non other than Pepsi. I know it is really bad for my health, particularly while having gastritis and Dr Sophie from my faculty texted me reminding me to stop consuming Pepsi, I guess that is what they called guilty pleasure.

 

I live in a three bedroom apartment, with five other housemates; but basically I am alone though we have two people in each bedroom. My roommate is frequently not at home, I even thought that I had the room rented for my own. Trust me, I am not trying to be cliché but being alone for a long time, I actually feel happy being solitary; I even watched movies alone at the mall right after my afternoon classes.

 

Though my heart is free and shoulder feels light, I feel empty. I had no friends to go out with, not because I am bullied or looked down to, it is just because I enjoy being alone; and I know it is wrong. 

 

Everyday of my life is the same routine, during the weekdays from morning till late evening I have my classes then I go home, take a shower and have my dinner. Around nine at night I start revising and strike eleven I go to bed. Then, during the weekends I clean the house and watch television with my housemates; and the cycle repeats. 

 

March 2018, a life changer. I met someone whom I never expect. The reason behind all my smiles, my laughter and my heartbreaks. Suho.