FINAL

I HEAR THAT A LOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"God! I ing hate this."

Yoobin smiled sheepishly.

"It could've been any other color. Black? Dark black? Who the likes dark colors like this."

Yoobin quirked up one brow.

"I do."

And Handong had to pause for a moment. She turned to look at the woman who's leaning her body at the doorframe, looking so cool with her black tie on and her hair tangled beautifully around her shoulder, wearing that ugly dark suit she's resenting so much at that moment. 

Their stylist always have the cheapest taste in color.

But weirdly, the woman looks good on it. Dashing. And the initial want to glare at her turned to a mushy stare that got Yoobin smirking.

"I look hot, don't I?"

Handong rolled her eyes and leaned back down on the couch. They're backstage getting ready for a fansigning event. Handong don't find excitement in it to be honest, considering how much she hates the suit she's wearing. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. She can't do anything about it, anyway.

"Aigoo~" She felt the sudden weight on her lap and she stifled a smile. Fingerpads touched the knots between her brows, massaging it. "You always stress yourself over silly things, Dongie."

"This isn't some silly thing, Yoo—"

And she was then silenced by a soft pair of lips. She breathed out. Of course, Lee Yoobin always know how to calm her down. She could be a freaking mess for hours and Yoobin would calm her down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter