Valentine's Day

Searching for the missing cupcake

 

~Kyuhyun’s P.O.V~

            I woke up thinking that today was going to be a wonderful day since today’s Valentine’s Day and I would get to spend it with my one and only Yesung. As I got out of bed I heard a loud bang followed by “Oh my God, Yesung” immediately I rushed out to see what the problem was. ~End of P.O.V~

            “Yesung will you get off me” cried Leeteuk. “Not until you answer my question” replied Yesung as he sniffed Leeteuk. “Hyung” called Kyuhyun “What are you doing?” Yesung looks at Kyuhyun before replying. “I’m merely asking Leeteuk a question as to where he put my giant cupcake” he says as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world. “Come on Yesung, let’s get you off Leeteuk hyung” replies Kyuhyun as he lifts Yesung off of the leader. “Are you sick in the head?” yells Leeteuk. “No, but that cupcake is important to me” whines Yesung. “Well I didn’t touch your precious cupcake” replies Leeteuk “Why don’t you ask Shindong?” “Great idea hyung” replies Yesung as he runs out of Kyuhyun’s arms in pursuit of Shindong. 

~A few minutes later~

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Stay away from me Yesung!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun being the worried boyfriend hurriedly made his way to where all the commotion was going on. When he reached the living room he was shocked to see it in ruins. “Yah! Yesung hyung stay away from us!” yelled both Shindong and Eunhyuk. “NEVER!!!!!!!! Now tell me where you hid my giant cupcakes you gluttons” yelled Yesung as he chased the poor boys around the living room whilst swinging pillows at them. “Yesung stop this!” yelled Kyuhyun as he grabbed Yesung and pinned him to the floor. “Get off me!!” yelled Yesung “I have to go after those gluttons.” Kyuhyun refused and instead he lifted Yesung off the floor and dragged him to their shared bedroom.

            “What the hell is the matter with you?” Kyuhyun asked voice livid. Yesung sat on the bed pouting. “Yah! Kim Jong Woon answer me!” shouted Kyuhyun. Yesung looked at Kyuhyun in shock; Kyuhyun had never used his real name no matter how upset he was at the older, so why now? “K-Kyuhyun are you mad at me?” Yesung asked why biting his lip. Tears were beginning to well up in his eyes. Kyuhyun could see this however he was too angry to care. Today was Valentine’s Day and he was hoping to spend it with his lover. Yesung couldn’t take the silence anymore so he ran out the room with tears falling from his eyes. Kyuhyun who was still seething with anger didn’t even notice that his boyfriend had left crying.

            An hour later Kyuhyun had finally calmed down, but Yesung was nowhere to be found. Kyuhyun immediately went into panic mode. “Ryeowook have you seen Yesung hyung?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Yeah, he left the house about an hour ago he looked pretty upset about something. Did you two get into a fight?” replied Ryeowook. “Yeah, he kept attacking the members asking them where they hid his giant cupcake, so I dragged him into the room and yelled at him” replied Kyuhyun voice full of regret. “That dummy” replied Ryeowook “I told him that I had put it in his mini fridge for safekeeping.” Ryeowook got up and went into Yesung and Kyuhyun’s shared bedroom and opened up Yesung mini fridge. There inside was a cupcake decorated with Valentine’s Day themed icing and on top was a stand that was holding a beautiful gold ring.       

Kyuhyun felt his guilt triple in size as he stared in awe of the cupcake. “I have to find Yesung and apologize” said Kyuhyun as he rushed out of the room. However, as he was about to leave Yesung walked into the dorm. “Yesung” called Kyuhyun as he embraced Yesung in a tight hug. “Kyu” Yesung replied as tears began to fall from his eyes. “Sssh, don’t cry” said Kyuhyun as he wiped away Yesung’s tears. “Kyu I’m sorry” Yesung said as tears kept falling from his eyes. “Today was supposed to be special but I ruined it by misplacing your gift.” “It’s alright Yesung, I know where my gift is, and it’s beautiful” replied Kyuhyun. Yesung was shocked at that. “Where’d you find it?” asked Yesung. “It was in your mini fridge dummy-” replied Kyuhyun whilst chuckling. “Really” asked Yesung before bolting into their bedroom. “You’re right it was in here” said Yesung as he carefully took it out of the fridge. “Well it was supposed to be a surprise but, HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!” yelled Yesung as he gave the cupcake to Kyuhyun. “Did you read the card?” asked Yesung. “Hmm, no not yet” replied Kyuhyun. “We’ll read it now” replied Yesung.

To my one and only:

Kyuhyun, we’ve been together for quite some time now and I’ve wanted to express to you just how much I love you, so with this gold ring I’ll ask you the most important question: Will you, Cho Kyuhyun, take my hand in marriage?

            Tears began to well up in Kyuhyun’s eyes as he looked to Yesung. “So, will you?” asked Yesung who seemed to be shaking with nerves. “Of course I will” replied Kyuhyun as he kissed Yesung. “Today might not have been the most romantic V-day but it’s definitely one of the most memorable ones. Thank-you Yesung for loving me” said Kyuhyun as he kissed Yesung on the lips.