Chapter 01

Better Me

 

 

 

At 8 pm Jungkook just finished his work and left the office. Jungkook fastens his pace to get to his car. He  his phone and found 10 messages and 5 missed calls.

Jungkook sighed seeing all the messages and incoming calls from his lover. Since when did his girlfriend becoming so possessive? Jungkook put the phone back in his bag and the car. He then moves back to his house.

Arriving at his house, Jungkook immediately take a bath and cook for himself. Jungkook phone is ringing again indicating there was an incoming call but Jungkook just glanced at it and returned to cook the food.

 

1 missed call,
Seo JooHyun

 

 

🔸🔸🔸

 

 

"Hahahahahahaha Jungkook-ah stop" Jungkook tickled Seohyun's waist after successfully chasing her. Jungkook couldn't keep up with his body and both of them fell on the grass with Seohyun on top Jungkook.

They stared at each other few moments before Jungkook turned themselves and so that he was above Seohyun.

"Now you can't run anymore baby" Jungkook caresses Seohyun's hair before tilting her face and smooch Seohyun's lips. Jungkook  on Seohyun's upper and lower lips. Seohyun brought her hand to grab Jungkook's hair enjoying the wet kisses by him. Jungkook and Seohyun both look happy.

 

Their happy day. The day when Jungkook still hasn't changed.

 

"Seohyun?" The voice shocked Seohyun.

"Yes, Manager Lee" replied Seohyun.

"Can you please deliver this document to the 5th floor?" Manager Lee asked

"Yes sir" Seohyun take the document then go down to the 5th floor.

 

 

While in Seohyun's office, when Seohyun is gone.

 

 

"Attention guys!"

"This is, Young Master Park. From today he will replace Mr. Park and will be your boss," said Manager Kang.

A handsome man in a red suit with golden brown hair was looking at the staff.

 

 


"Hi, I'm Park Jimin. Hope we can work well together" he said bowed and smiled slightly. Even so, his face showed a cold and unfriendly aura.

Jimin and manager Kang returned to their room after introducing themselves.

 

 

"What do you think?"

"Huh?"

"Young Master Park."

"Looks like he is so cold but he is so handsome"

"God, remember you boyfriend, will you?"

"Hehehehe"

"Where's Seohyun?"

"Ahh seems like Seohyun hasn't seen our new boss yet"

 

 

🔸🔸🔸

 

 

Seohyun came out from the pantry with a cup of coffee in her hand. She is walking with a smile towards the people who passed her but unfortunately Seohyun did not realize there was someone coming from the front.

Seohyun collided with the person and made Seohyun's coffee spill on the man's clothes. Seohyun who saw the brown stain in the man's suit was shocked and quickly apologized.

 

"S ... Sorry! I didn't see you" Seohyun said while bowing.

"What?! Don't you have eyes?" Snapped the man.

Seohyun rounded her eyes to hear the man's shout.
What is wrong with this guy.

"I already apologized. After all, it was not my intention"

"It's all your fault! You're clumsy girl."

"You too not looking to the front sir. So it's not my fault."

"No! This ..."

"Young Master Park?" Both of them turned towards Manager Kang. Seohyun saw him and bowing respectfully.

"Why? What's wrong?" Manager Kang asked

"There is a crazy man right here, Manager Kang," Seohyun said, pointing to Jimin.

Jimin and Manager Kang shocked at Seohyun words.

"Yaaa! What do you mean huh?" Jimin did not accept that.

"You started it first, I'm already ..."

"Seohyun stop! Apologize to him, quick!" Manager Kang cut Seohyun's words.

"What ??? Why me? Why is it my fault? I don't accept ..."

"He is Park Jimin. The son of President Park and your new boss Seo Joohyun" Manager Kang whispered towards Seohyun.

"WHAT???!!!!" Seohyun glared at his eyes in disbelief.

 

 

🔸🔸🔸

 

 

"Yes?" Ask Jungkook to the friend who called him.

"We will have a reunion later. Do you want to come?"

"Where?"

"At cafe xxxxx. Come on, Jungkook, we haven't been together like this for a long time."

"Okay. Just arrange the schedule later."

"Nice bro" then they were involved with a long conversation.

 

 

🔸🔸🔸

 

 

"Ahhhh, what should I do?" Seohyun walked back and forth in front of her desk.

"Hahaha what's wrong with you? Why did you pick the fight with the young master?"

"I didn't know that he is President's Park son. Will I be fired? Huaaaaa Irene-ah, what should I do?" Seohyun whined.

"Seohyun, Mr. Jimin called you into his room" said Manager Kang.

"What? No,I don't want to go. Manager Kang I don't want to"

"Just go okay"

 

Seohyun stepped into Jimin's room after 10 minutes battling with herself to open the door.

 

Jimin saw Seohyun and stop his work. 

"You're late for 10 minutes"

"I ... was ... "

"Sit!"

Jimin took the file on the table then gave it to Seohyun.

"Eoh, what is this??"

"Are you stupid? It's a tender document that will be used for tomorrow's meeting. Read it all. Then summarize it to me before tomorrow's meeting."

"But that's a lot, boss."

"Do you want to get fired?"

"No! I'll read it"

"Good! Now please ..." Jimin pointed at the door.

Seohyun pursed her lips. Luckily you are my boss if not, I would have kicked you.

"Yes boss. I will go first" Seohyun stepped out from Jimin's room and left Jimin who smirked at her.

 

 

 

So how is it? Are you interested?

Please vote and comment :)