Indulging

Collection

Seungri, after being hit with a camera on his bead and rough hands shoving him back and forth as the flashing lights of the cameras blinded him, entered his home with Seunghyun waiting for him. The moment the younger closes the door he poofed into a panda cub because of the stress he had to endure and Seunghyun catches him mid-air, and they cuddle in silence for days away from the raging public. Seunghyun cooes and mumbles “everything will be okay,” and Seungri could only let out small whimpers and let himself break in his hyung’s arms for once. Just this once.

 

A sliver of privacy that they thought they never had.

 

The two were practically living in pure darkness. The curtains were drawn, and there were only the dim, glass lamps around the house illuminating the space just enough for one to see where to walk. In a pile of thick duvets and silk pillows laid Seunghyun, with Seungri resting on his chest, his small paws pressing against him. Sense of time and space were gone, and they honestly could care less. Seunghyun occasionally rose from his bed to grab some food and drinks. He tries to feed small pieces of crackers and sips of water to a reluctant panda cub, but Seungri eventually complies, nibbling in short huffs and Seunghyun grins and his fur in a loving manner. They re-settled in bed, Seungri using Seunghyun’s arm as something to cling on. The older could feel his small heart beating against him. He’d occasionally boop the younger’s wet nose, earning a small eep and Seungri nibbling on his fingers like a chew toy. Seunghyun lets him and chuckles at the tickling sensation.

 

“Seungri as much as I love to just stay dead with you, we’re going to take a bath.” Seunghyun crosses his arms as he watches the panda cub further bury himself into the duvet, only his tail sticking out at the end.

“Seungri.” Seunghyun presses, but as usual, the maknae stays stubborn. The older sighs and only walks away to turn on the faucet, staring at the tub slowly filled with water. He catches himself in the reflection and felt the heaviness of his chest increasing. What did they do even to deserve this? Why did people hate him? Was happiness too much to ask for? Why Seungri? Why target their precious maknae-

Seunghyun’s thoughts were interrupted with a small eep. He turned around and saw Seungri hesitantly crawling towards the bathroom door, his little, beady eyes staring at Seunghyun in half curiosity and half anxiety.

Seunghyun softly smiles.

“So you do listen, huh?” Seungri eeps in annoyance before running toward the older but ended up smacking himself right onto Seunghyun’s leg.

“Seriously Riri-you can’t just headbutt everything you see-“ Seunghyun chuckles before picking up the younger and placing him on the marble sink.

“Stay still.” Seunghyun reached for the top shelf, rummaging through the old shampoo bottles and conditioners until he found what he was looking for. A silver zip-lock pouch, with a strangely glittery powder substance inside. Seungri lets out a curious eep. Seunghyun smiles as he waves the bag in front of him.

“Bath bombs.” Seunghyun walks over to turn off the faucet and opens the bag. He gingerly shook the bag to let the contents fall but decided to dump the whole thing in despite his better judgment.

 

“Whoops.” Seunghyun swore he heard Seungri giggle. The older watched as the powder dissolve, turning the water into a shimmering pink liquid. Seungri almost falls off the sink from leaning toward the tub. Seunghyun slowly sheds off his pajamas and place his finger into the water to test the temperature. He picks Seungri up and slowly sinks into the tub, sighing as he felt the warmth of the water slowly seeping into his body. Seungri’s fur stands up, and his body becomes stiff as Seunghyun lowers him in, but the panda practically melts the moment he touches the water. Seunghyun watches as the younger wiggles himself in his arms for a better position, before letting out a yawn and closing his eyes. The older keeps a firm hold onto the panda. The last thing Seunghyun needed was Seungri accusing him of trying to drown him in a pool of unicorn tears.

They stay silent for a couple of minutes, just letting the warm water relax their aching bones and their tired minds. Seunghyun swipes back his bangs and looks down. Seungri was a wet floppy ball of fur, and the older wished he had his phone, so he could snap another 100+ pictures and brag at the others, but that could wait.

The scent of lavender in the bath bomb was pleasurable, both becoming boneless against each other. Seunghyun could hear the small purrs coming from the furball. He grins ear to ear. See? It’s not so bad. He thought. The older leans his head back and closes his eyes. Sleep threatened him again, although they practically slept like logs for days and Taegku, Ri's manager, had to wake them up for meals. It would have been hilarious for both of them to be found, drowned to death in this glittery mess and Taekgu finding the crime scene. He could visualize the horror on the manager's face. Hilarious. With his eyes still closed, Seungyun hears a poof and a sudden weight on his body.

“uGH-“ The older snaps his eyes open and was greeted with a Seungri, his black hair wet and sticking to his forehead. The maknae stared at him with tired eyes, batting his long eyelashes.

“Sorry-Am I too heavy-“ Before Seungri could finish his sentence, he was pulled into a much-needed embrace.

Seungri softens in his hyung’s arms, nuzzling his face into the crook of the older’s neck.

“Heavy my .” Seunghyun teasingly replies.