봄 .

May We Bye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
- 일 -

The two of them stared at eachother, one has tears in his eyes and the other bit his lips and looked down.

" I'm sorry, Junmyeon.. i'm really sorry.. " Yixing apologizes repeatedly.

" What happened, Xing? " the tear eyed man asks, clenching one of his fist.

Yixing looks down and sighs. He closes his eyes and opens them again.

"I guess i fell out of love..." 

Hearing that sentence made Junmyeon's heart starting to ache. Questions started to invade his mind, questions that he wants to say.

"Why..? Do you love someone else now?" Junmyeon questions him.

Yixing clears his throat, " I- I can't answer that question.. " 

" So this is... goodbye already..?" the short male asks awkwardly.

The chinese nodded his head.

Both males stands in front of each other, not knowing what to say anymore.

" I'm sorry.. " Yixing apologizes once again, and turned away from him and started to walk away.

Junmyeon stares at the taller man's back, his tears already falling down. He sobs and also turned away and walks. Yixing turns his head to look at Junmyeon one more time, his eyes started to feel wet. He looks away and closed his eyes feeling wet tears streaming down his face.

Junmyeon heads out to get some fresh air, he did not sleep well, his eyes are swollen due to his crying and probably looked like a zombie right now but he don't care. He goes to places that will clear his mind off, places where he and Yixing go to... everytime he walks, he keeps remembering him, He really love him so much, so much. 

The short male continues his walk until he saw him, Yixing.. he stood there staring at nothing. His hair is quite messy { but still good looking ;) }

Yixing didn't saw him or looked at him, it feels like Junmyeon is not real at all. It didn't hurt... well it kinda hurt a little bit, but he doesn't care.. they broke up, they're done. Finish. Junmyeon turned away from him, he already stared at him too much.. even though he wants to stare at him a little longer, he got to go. He hurries back to his apartment.

Everywhere Junmyeon goes he always see him. Everyday. Whenever he went out to the super market, he sees Yixing. And when he drinks his coffee inside his favorite cafe, he always sees him outside the window. It suddenly feels like a habit to him already.

He let go already, he lets go all of their moment, those moments that he cherish so much...  Junmyeon has accepted their break up, but did he really let go of him? Did he accept everything that had happened or not? 

Junmyeon met someone. He accidently bumped into him.

The short male was holding his plastic cup of coffee until he bumped into somone which made him spill his coffee onto the other person's shirt.

Junmyeon's eyes widened he looked up at the person and bowed 90 degrees.

" I'm SO sorry, sir! I wasn't looking! I'm rea- " the man cuts him off and shushed him,

"No, no, its okay. I wasn't looking either.." the unknown male smiles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter