BakuDeku

bnha one shots

Deku’s pov

 

“Kacchan~!” the taller male turned towards me as I hugged him. “Hey babe.” he said as he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. “ Kacchan, not in public~” We were right outside the school, since we just got out. “I don’t care if anyone sees, I love you.” I buried my face deeper into his chest. I could hear someone saying something. “Aw, you guys are so cute together.” I could feel bakugo wrap his arms around me. “Hey, it was a compliment.” the voice I recognized as Kirishima’s said. I assumed he flipped him off. “Hey Kacchan, didn’t I tell you to stop flipping people off?” I couldn’t see him considering that my face was buried into his chest but I could tell that he was flustered. “I um... didn’t?” I looked up at him and smiled despite the situation. “I don’t believe you, but okay.” Kirishima already left and the school was empty except for the after-school clubs. “We should head home now.”, I said as I pulled away from the hug. We start walking home, holding hands. “So, Kacchan, how was your day?” He sighs dramatically, “Oh god you sound like my mother.” he laughs. I, love hearing his laugh and seeing him smile, it gives me a warm feeling. There was a long but comfortable silence. “I love you Kacchan.” I smiled at him. He looked at me and said,” I love you too nerd.” he leaned down and kissed me softly. Once we broke the kiss, he said,” We should hurry up and get home so we can cuddle.” My smile widened. “Yay cuddles! I’ll race you there!” I said, activating my quirk. “You’re on, Deku!”