One.

Santa Claus Doesn't Exist?!

Sunmi's P.O.V

"Jingle Jingle Bells Jingle Bell Jingle All The Way !"I sing loudly as Christmas is near.

"Noona ! Please be quiet ! It's like 2 AM now !"Dongwoon who was half asleep came into my room yelling.

"Alright,alright.Go back to sleep."I replied.

I went to sleep excitely.Only 2 days to Christmas !

The Next Morning,

"Dongwoon ! Why do you look guilty?Is there something wrong?"I asked as Dongwoon wandered around the living room.

"Well...Mom's not here and I'm safe to tell you."He replied.

"About what?"I asked curiously.

"Sunmi noona...Take a deep breathe.I'm not really panicking but I had to.MOM'S GONNA MARRY OFF YOU TO A RICH GUY NAMED NICKHUN !"Dongwoon stated.

"DAMN YOU LEE DONG WOON ! When did mom tell you about this?I'm gonna kick your if it's a long time ago."I yelled at him.

"It was two weeks ago.Mom told me not to open my mouth."Dongwoon stated.

"Seriously...what's the problem?I've seen the man myself.He's matured,good looking and importantly,HE'S RICH !"Dongwoon continued.

"Did dad know about this too?"I asked.

"Like HELL YEAH !"Dongwoon yelled.

"WHY YOU LITTLE RASCAL ! WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL SUNMI YET ! I'M GONNA TELL HER ON CHRISTMAS !I WANNA IT TO BE A SURPRISE"My mom came popping from nowhere.

"TA-DA ! You're shocked right,Noona?It's a surprise now,mom !"Dongwoon teased.

"Yeah...right."I replied.

"You're gonna engaged with him and live with him.You're gonna have to move on Christmas."My mom continued.

"What?Mom..."I begged my mom.

"Miss..Lee Sun Mi.When are you gonna be acting like grown ups?Santa Claus Doesn't Exist ! My decision has come to the end.You're gonna live with him and also engaged !"My mom yelled.

"Mom...I'm 19...Can I get married?"Dongwoon asked my mom with his little puppy eyes.

"Married?Go study right now,young man ! You will have permission to married when you are finished with your studies."My mom stated.

"I'm 20.Why am I getting married early?"I asked as I think it was unfair to me.

"You're not getting married.You'll engaged !"My mom explained.

"So then...I can engaged?"Dongwoon asked.

"No..."My mom replied coldly and went upstairs.

"That's kinda broke my heart."Dongwoon pouted.

"Hey..little brother ! Who's the lucky girl?Oops..the unlucky girl?"I asked.

"She's...she's...my junior...Kang Ji Young.The most cutest girl I've ever seen !"Dongwoon answered.

"Like mom's said,go study this instant,Lee Dong Woon !"I yelled at him.

"Whatever....you dork !"He teased.

"Huh?Engagement?That can't be ! I'm not going to marry someone that I didn't know !"I thought.

"Sunmi !"My best friend,So Hee called for me.

"Sohee ! What's up?"I asked her.

"So...I heard from your brother that you're getting married.WORST !"She stated.

"Dongwoon told you right?"I asked Sohee.

"Like yeah..All the students around Namwon know about your engagement to a RICH guy !"Sohee said and blows her bubble gum.

"I'm not going to marry her.I'm gonna sabotage the engagement.You're gonna have to help me,Sohee..."I told her about my evil plans yet the greatest plan I've ever made.

"Deal !"Sohee said as she was interested with the evil plan.

"Hey ! Include me too !"Dongwoon interupt us.