Chapter 1

The Winners Heart 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jackson you retard! I said no skinny dipping in the pool!", Mrs. Lee shouted at Jackson as he proceeded to jump into the pool anyway.

I sat up on my elbows while laying on my blue towel as I stared at the girls who just screamed profanities because he got their hair wet.

"It's okay, you don't want me in front of other girls, I understand the jealousy baby", Jackson winked at the middle-aged women while grabbing his pants and putting them back on as she rolls her eyes with irritation.

Jackson walks past her, obviously playing hard to get then sits next to me.

"Dude, she's totally married and happy, why are you acting like a mistress?", I scoff and Jackson just does what he always does when I confront him about his secret relationship with the teacher.

"Hey, who said we were in a relationship? It's just simply a and go...every weekend at her house", he smiles and I nod with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Sure Jackson sure, just don't come crying to me when she gets pregnant, we both know your too silly to wrap your Willy", I smirked and hopped off the blanket.

"Yah! I do wrap my Willy!", he shouts and our classmates immediately burst out laughing.

"You do a really great job embarrassing yourself", I chuckle and leave him behind, face flushed and embarrassed.

I walk over to the edge of the pool and I'm about to get inside but my reflection seemed to catch my attention.

My collar bones were less prominent and my arms seemed to gain more meat. I should really go on a diet, but I love food!

I shook the thoughts out of my brain and before I could even get inside the pool myself, I was pushed in by no other than Jennie Kim herself.

"What the hell Jennie! Imma kill you!", I screamed as I splash around in the pool and she just laughs.

"Well, this is rather relaxing...but that's not the point!", I say playfully and she slowly gets inside the pool.

"You looked like you were thinking too much, is everything good at home?", she asked, looking genuinely curious.

"I'm fine. I just came here to enjoy the class trip, we're all having fun, I'm having fun, this is fun", I flashed her a smile and she reluctantly nods her head.

"That's...a lot of fun", she awkwardly giggles and everything just suddenly became tense.

"Uhm seems like it's about time to get packed and get back on the bus", I pointed out when I noticed most of the teens leaving the pool.

Jennie and I got out of the pool soaking wet, grabbed our towels and scurried away to the changing rooms.

"Cute top." Jennie comments and I took a look at my Gucci blue top.

"Oh, thanks, my dad got it for me at the mall after we went...to uhm...to-"

"It's okay! You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, I just thought maybe you'd want to tell me", Jennie said in a disappointed voice but before I could apologize she waved her hand in my face, signaling me not to say anything.

"Don't apologize, it's okay, that's not something easy to talk about", she says and hugs me tight.

"Now let's get on the bus", she grabs my hand as we hold our bags and get on the bus.

Once the bus was fully loaded, we took off. Jennie sat in the seat in front of me but I decided to sit alone because I just want to be alone sometimes. Plus she seems low key angry at me.

I relax back into my seat and silently watch as the trees passed by until I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Yeah, yeah mom I'm fine, just a little sick", rosè says in a hushed voice and I couldn't help but move my head closer to her side of the window to hear what she was saying.

"I'm really fine mom, the baby and I are good, it won't be a few hours until I'm home", I hear rosè chuckle and my eyes widen in shock.

Pregnant? Rosè is pregnant? Who's the father?

That's when Jungkook popped up in my head. "ing great", I snarl, suddenly irritated at the thought of my husband.

Yup. It's been 3 months since hoseok left and apparently, Mr. Jeon didn't forget the deal we made. I marry Jungkook and he won't tell anyone about me taking Hoseok's files.

I had no choice but to, everyone was shocked but quickly accepted it since we are "the end game" or whatever they call it these days.

Maybe it's his child, maybe it's not, I honestly don't care, not like I love him anymore anyways.

I grumble and decided to move from in front of her seat and move into a seat with Jennie.

She didn't even have to look at me, she just simply put my head on her shoulder and soon enough I drift to sleep.

___________________

"What the hell did you just say?!", Jungkook growls and throws papers off his desk, causing them to fly everywhere in the meeting room.

I discreetly roll my eyes because I knew if he saw, he'd throw a fit about my "attitude" again.

The few men in the room all had petrified looks on their faces, the guy taking all the backlash doesn't dare to talk back. His legs are shaking and his head is faced down to the floor.

"How did you let the CEO of Bighit enterprise turn down a deal with the goddamn company? Huh?! You're my best sponsor, what the hell happened?", Jungkook growled and jumps out of his chair causing it to fall back. The sound caused everyone in the room to flinch except me.

I stood by the side of the room, not saying a word in all of this. It happens too often. He gets upset at every little thing, I've just gotten used to it.

"I-It was on the same d-day that my daughter had a d-doctors appointment, I couldn't just leave her Mr. Jeon! I had to bring her with me but she ended up making a ruckus, it was very unprofessional of me but my dau-"

"I've heard enough", Jungkook sternly said and raised his hand up at the man for him to stop.

The room got eerily quiet as Jungkook walked around his desk and stood in front of him.

"Get rid of him." As soon as those words left his mouth, my heart dropped when they began to grab the man, trying to take him outside.

"Jungkook!", I gasped and grabbed his arm.

"And that little girl of yours...maybe she needs to go too", Jungkook threatened and the man started shouting and resisting the guards.

"Jungkook, please! You can't just kill him because of a deal, he can try again" I tried to reason but he wasn't having it.

"These are the type of guys that think they can me over, he needs to be put in his place", he said unemotionally.

"He has a daughter for god sake, have some mercy!", I shout and run towards the guards. I try to pull them off the poor man but I was only shoved to the floor. I yelped in pain as I felt a sharp pain in my wrist.

"STOP!", Jungkook shouts and everything stopped. The only thing that could be heard was my quiet sniffles as I held my wrist in pain.

"Baby, are you okay?", Jungkook ran to me and checked my wrist but I flinched at the little contact. He has a worried expression on his face like I might die but then his demeanor suddenly changed.

"Everyone of you get the out, what I demanded still stands, get him out of my sight and whoever pushed her better fess up or you'll all be getting punished tonight", Jungkook growled, nose flared out and fist balled.

The guards dragged the man out of the room who looked defeated then it was just us two.

"You're a psychopath...", I muttered and he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, maybe I am", he smirked.


"What are you gonna do about it?" he said while leaning closer to my face with a smirk and crazy look in his eyes. It's scary.

After everything that happened and we got married, he took over his dads company. He became so ruthless, I mostly blame his father. I know what Mr. Jeon is like, the way he trains Jungkook and his brother. He wants him to be like this.

Should I even feel pity for this guy? He chose rosè over me and I am not going back there again. Believe me, when I say I've tried to love him, I was on his good side for a while at the beginning of our marriage, but as I said, is leadership over the company made him become cold to everyone, sometimes even me.

I don't care anyway, why bother thinking about it?

I shove Jungkook out of my face and use my other hand to get off the floor.

"Jungkook, I've tried in this marriage because maybe it's the only thing I have now so, you either stop acting so reckless or Ill leave, jail is better than being in this hell of a house with you and your family!", I shout while holding my wrist and he doesn't say anything. He just stares at me with a blank expression on his face.

I purse my lips with hesitation and turn my back against him, getting ready to leave the room.

I didn't get very far because as soon as my hand touched the door nob, Jungkook grabs my arm and spins me around, pinning me on the door, with a tight grip on my waist.

I began to breathe at a rapid pace as my heart was about to beat out of my chest.

"Did I give you permission to leave?"