fin

Last Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank God."

 

 

 

Leeteuk ran with all his might to get into the train which had two minutes left before its departure. It was so crowded like the typical Monday morning. He couldn't care less, tho, catching the train was his ultimate goal. It wasn't that he had been running late; to be honest, he probably was too early for work. Yet, it was so hard to leave his habit of waking up before the sun rose and as long as it did no harm to him, he wouldn't mind keeping doing that.

 

 

He sat on the available seat after he managed to hop on the train before it started to leave the station. Fishing his earpiece, he plugged into his phone and a piece of ballad music echoing in his ears. It was best to relax when you have two more stops before your destination. Albeit his workplace was quite far, Leeteuk had no intention to move to a closer place because he liked to travel. It might sound silly, but Leeteuk always believed that someday he would meet his one on this train. Years of taking this train to work never did all his imagination come true.

 

 

 

 

 

-===-

 

 

 

 

 

"Attention passengers, this train is approaching platform SJ181 and will take a stop for five minutes before departing into the next stop. Please check your belongings..."

 

 

 

Even after the announcement ended, Leeteuk didn't put on one of his earpiece, which he took off before, back and left it hanging. He was scrolling through his phone, trying to find any good recipe to try at home; living alone required him to be good at many things.

 

 

 

 

 

"Woahh!"

 

He almost dropped his phone because someone hastily sat beside him, clutching lots of papers on his hands. He glanced sideways and his heart stopped beating. A very beautiful man was right in front of his eyes, wiping his forehead tiredly. As if his world was spinning, Leeteuk felt as if it was just him and the man on the train. The man, probably feeling that he was being stared at, warily looked at him through the corner of his eyes. Leeteuk gulped and quickly faced his phone again because, heck, he almost got caught staring at another person secretly. He put on his earpiece back and had to force himself to read the recipe with his mind being messed up.

 

 

The train started to move again and he noticed that many people got on the last station; it was crammed. He was about to close his eyes and tried to sleep when a paper roll fell down from the man's grip. He caught it, fortunately, before other people accidentally stepped on it. He eyed the man and noticed that he was in a deep slumber. Act on impulse, he gathered the other paper rolls before they were dropped from the man's hands. Leeteuk carefully held all the papers without crumpling them and shifted on his seat.

 

 

'Will he get mad if I touch his belongings?'

 

 

Although he was worried that it might cause misunderstanding, he still kept the papers on his lap, securing them with one hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THUD

 

 

 

His eyes dilated when a red mop of hair dropped to his shoulder. He tried to peek and saw that the man leaned his body on him. His calm heartbeat raced crazily again. Their sides were pressed together that he vaguely could tell that this man had a slim body. When he was trying hard to stay composed, people in front of him just had to move carelessly until someone's bag was almost hit the man's face. Instinctively, he covered the face with his free hand and although he should've retracted his hand afterward, he didn't. He simply put it there to protect in case, a similar thing happened.

 

 

The hair was so soft on his palm and he almost lost himself it. His earpiece was detached due to the commotion of people in front of him and just right after, another announcement was heard. . It was his stop. He was supposed to get down in the next platform. Yet, what could he do if the man still pestered his body onto him? People were getting off, making the coach be more capacious. Even then, he still couldn't bring himself to tear his body away. The man squirmed again and threw his hand over his torso. Leeteuk froze. He was hugged, like... Like a hugging pillow. An old lady in front of him met his eyes, smiling. She looked at the sleeping man and her eyes were full of meaning. Leeteuk wanted to clarify because clearly, she got the wrong idea, but he thought there was no need for him to do so. She, as well as this man, was a stranger anyway. The train departed a moment later, leaving his supposedly stop and Leeteuk could only sigh. Before he managed to pry his the man off his body, he stirred and opened his eyes. Their faces were an inch apart and it shocked both of them. Abruptly, they both sat straight and Leeteuk swore he was imagining thing because he saw the man blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

"S-sorry," a whisper reached his ears. He shifted and that was when he noticed he was still holding the paper rolls. As he was handing back to their owner, he dared himself to smile and said, "That's fine. You seem so tired."

 

The man looked at him, gaping his mouth before he smiled sheepishly.

"Kinda. I had to finish my projects last night so, you can say that I was awake the whole night."

 

Leeteuk raised his eyebrows, "That sounds bad. Next time, make sure to catch at least an hour or two of sleep."

The man smiled and nodded. They stayed silent for a few minutes before the man chose to speak again, "Where do you get off?"

 

 

 

'Oh, crap.'

 

"Next stop. You?"

"I... Same."

 

They smiled. Something was very magical and Leeteuk was all for it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Attention passengers, this train is approaching platform SJ183 and will take a stop for five minutes before departing into the next..."

 

 

 

Leeteuk buttoned up his coat and kept his phone on his bag, so did the man. Seeing how the man was struggling with his paper rolls, he offered a hand which the man agreed right away. As they got down, the cold breeze hit their faces like the flower dew in the morning.

 

 

 

 

 

"Leeteuk."

"Pardon?"

"My name."

 

 

 

The man looked bewildered for a second before a smile adorned his face, with a depth on his both cheeks following after. He combed his long bang with his fingers before shyly muttered, "Heechul."

 

 

 

 

 

They'd been walking and talking along the way until they reached the entrance. Both of them seemed so reluctant to part as no one of them spoke a single word.

 

 

"Uhm, I gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter