We're in Heaven

In your heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSECaIOwOUI&feature=youtube_gdata_player         

Don't start music yet! __________________________________________________

        

"Yeobo, are you happy? Are you ok? You're living healthy, right? I hope you still remember me," You said to the grave that entitled your first and one true love, L. He had died; 3 years ago, just for you, on White Day and because of that you never forgave yourself. "Look I brought your favorite flower, morning glories," You whispered, cleaning the dust covered grave, tears slowly falling down from your face. "Remember how you said if we don't live long we'll have 'Heaven' as our song? Well, i'm going to sing it for you," You wiped your tears, sat down on the ground, next to his grave and started singing.         

(start music)

Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years

    

There was only you and me

      

We were young and wild and free

        

Now nothin' can take you away from me

      

We've been down that road before

      

But that's over now

      

You keep me comin' back for more         

"Yeobo, I still remember that time when we were little and you promised that we'd be boyfriend and girlfriend when we're 14," You sighed looking up at the sky, longing to see his face again.         

Baby you're all that I want

      

When you're lyin' here in my arms

      

I'm findin' it hard to believe

        

We're in heaven

      

And love is all that I need

      

And I found it there in your heart

      

It isn't too hard to see

      

We're in heaven         

"When we turned 14 you asked me out on White Day and you promised to marry me and never leave me," You chuckled dryly and let your tears fall freely.         

Oh, once in your life you find someone

    

Who will turn your world around

      

Bring you up when you're feelin' down

      

Yeah, nothin' could change what you mean to me

      

Oh, there's lots that I could say

      

But just hold me now

      

'Cause our love will light the way         

"When I feared of being left alone, you'd always say to me “Never be afraid to be alone, because you'll find me there in your heart”," You said, this time you felt like someone was saying it with you but ignored it thinking you're just imagining things.         

I've been waitin' for so long

      

For somethin' to arrive

      

For love to come along

      

Now our dreams are comin' true

      

Through the good times and the bad

      

Yeah, I'll be standin' there by you          "I wish you'd be here with me forever but I guess fate's got something else in store for me,"          

  "Jagiya, I wish you can see me and hear me right now because i'm hearing you, everything you said, i'll be happy just for you and I know you'll remember me so don't worry about falling in love again. We'll meet again, here in Heaven, Saranghae Yeongwonhi, " L smiled lovingly from Heaven, wishing you had heard what he said.         

You sat there, and thought you heard the voice that belonged to that one and only person, L. You looked up at the sky, wipe your tears and smiled. "I hope you heard what said, because I heard you too. Thank you L for making me happy, I promise to fall in love again but not forget you and when I disappear from this world i'll meet you there, in Heaven, Saranghae Yeongwonhi," You faced his grave dusted it one last time and left, promising that you'll visit next time with a new love just as L wanted.         

Baby you're all that I want

      

When you're lyin' here in my arms

      

I'm findin' it hard to believe

        

We're in heaven

      

And love is all that I need

      

And I found it there in your heart

      

It isn't too hard to see

      

We're in heaven         

-L's death-       

You woke up with tears that had fallen from your eyes while you were dreaming. "That dream was so real," You murmured. Suddenly L walked in and  looked at your tear-strained face. "Jagiya, what's wrong?" He asked. You looked at him and more tears fell out of your eyes unknowingly, he came closer and hugged you. "Tell me what's wrong," L whispered. You hugged him back and said "I don't want to lose you, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU," 

        

"Silly girl, you'll never lose me and remember it's White Day," L ruffled your hair and kissed your cheeks.       

Suddenly both of you heard noise from downstairs, you thought it was the neighbors so you ignored it, while L same to check it out to make sure. It was oddly quite until you heard shouting.         

"________-ah!! STAY IN OUT BEDROOM, LOCK THE DOOR AND DON'T MAKE A SOUND!!! THEY'RE BACK!! YOU KNOW WHERE OUR ESCAPE IS!!" L shouted from downstairs and you being the paranoid one followed his instructions. You knew L's father had enemies but you never thought they'd send out people to kill them. You were about to get to the escape when the door got broke open and in came a nearly unconscious L and two men, one pointing a gun at you and the other at L.         

"L, why don't you pick who to die first, hmm?" The man holding L smiled devilishly at you. "Don't.ing.Kill.Her." L growled at the man even though he's hurt badly. "If you want to -cough- kill someone it's me," L started to have a coughing fit. "Well ok then, that's what the boy wants we should should grant his wish before he dies," The other man laughed.

        

"L!! NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS!! LET ME GO WITH YOU!!" You fell on your knees, crying hard. "I guess this is fate, remember never be afraid to be alone because i'll be there in your heart I love you," The last thing you heard was a loud bang of a gun and out.        

The next day you found yourself in your best friends house, she explained to you everything from your neighbors calling the police and all that, you didn't really listen until she said that L had died. "What.Do.You.Mean.L.Died?!?" You exclaimed still on her bed since your head hurt. "I'm sorry ______," your friend whispered and hugged you, you broke down in her arms and fell into deep depression.          

"Love is all that I want and I found it in your heart,"

-------------------

My first long and sad one-shot...hope you liked it!^^ UNICORNS ARE JJANG!! GaHeul out!!~~