Final

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon is sitting at the couch while playing her PS4 games, serious with whatever she's into. Wonyoung and Yena are beside her munching the snacks that they bought at the supermarket. 

"Yah yah Kwangbae. Why you go to that area?! Just run." Yena talked with her full mouth.

"That's the purpose of this game duck, to find the direction. And why the hell should I run?" Hyewon retorted back.

"Because I'm superior to you."

Hyewon laughed.

"Hell no! It's because you're cowards!" 

"Give me that controller!"

"Yah! What's wrong with you?! Let me finish this stage!"

Hyewon and Yena continue their bickering while the youngest didn't bother to stop them. Wonyoung is scrolling her phone, window shopping because she's too lazy to join the elders nonsense drama. It will never end.

Wonyoung heard the front door opened. Sakura is back from her work and she looks exhausted. The duo didn't seem to notice another presence in the room as they too immersed with games. Plus with the bickering.

"Unnie~ Welcome home." Wonyoung gets up and gives Sakura a big hug and the girl replied back.

"Thank you Wonyoung." Sakura takes a seat at the couch across Hyewon and Yena who still didn't notice her sighed.

"Where're the others?" She looked around and she can find the three girls only.

"Unnie, did you forget? They go to Jeju Islands today." Wonyoung sulked.

Sakura chuckles as she saw the girl expression. Now she remembers, the other girls have a vacation at Jeju Island while four of them are stucks here because they still need to work. Well, Hyewon also available but she didn't want to go as she wants to spend her time with Sakura. Sweet right?

Yena keeps complaining that she can't follow and her lover, Yuri, out of people left her with Hyewon and Wonyoung. She keeps whining that makes Wonyoung warned to throw her games if she keeps going to complain. And it absolutely makes the duck shut and sulked. Baby Wonyo is scary when she pissed off.  

Sakura rubbed her forehead as the duo keep bickering and their loud voice didn't help at all.

"Did they fighting all the time baby Wonyo?" Wonyoung shrugged. 

"Well, it's their nature and I don't want to be involved with their childish bickering." Wonyoung pouted.

Sakura laughed and patted the younger girl back. She takes a glance at Hyewon which her eyes glued at the TV in front of her. Sakura takes a cushion and throws as hard as she can at Hyewon.

"OUCH! WHAT THE HELL WONYOUN-- Baby?" Hyewon ready to scold Wonyoung as the girl rudely interrupt her gaming but stopped when she saw her girl glaring at her.

"S-since w-when did y-you come b-back?"Hyewon stutters as Sakura still glaring at her and yet she thinks it's y.

"Since you bickering with that duck over there." Wonyoung stifled her laughed and Hyewon rubs her back head.

"I have a name you know. It's Yena in case you forgot my name." Yena rolled her eyes.

Hyewon quickly tossed her controller at the couch and jump into her girl. "I'M SOWWWYYY BABY."

"Hey, you're heavy!" Sakura said that but she tightened their hug when Hyewon wants to stand up. Hyewon saw the gestures and continue to cuddle with her baby munchkin. 

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't notice you're back already." Hyewon peck Sakura's lips.

"Mmmh. It's okay. At least you're home and I've got energy just by looking at you." Sakura circles her arms around her lover's neck and kissed her cheeks.

"Awww. You're so cheesy and I love it." They continue to kiss each other, missing each other warmth.

Yena and Wonyoung just look at each other as they felt left out with the scene in front of them. This is why the other members didn't want to be left alone with Hyekura or else you need to see their act lovey-dovey and ignore their presences.

"EHEM!" 

"WHAT?" Hyekura glared as their moments is ruined by Yena's voice.

"Please respect our eyes and ears too. Also, we have baby Wonyo here! I'll tell Eunbi Unnie that you guys didn't listen to her and make out in front Wonyoung." Hyekura raised their eyebrows and look at Wonyoung. The younger quickly denies as she scared with their stares.

"No no! I don't mind with your lovey-dovey act in front of me, please continue!" Wonyoung becomes panics and her unnies ready to grilled her as she knows how much they didn't like when people interrupt their loving moment. Yena shooks her head as she heard the younger words.

"Don't stare at me like that unnie. Please continue and don't mind us here. O-oh I will go to my room." Wonyoung is ready to go to their room not until she heard giggles from the couple.

"Awww she's so cute that I didn't have the heart to mad at her." Sakura stands up and squishes Wonyoung cheeks.

"Remember Wonyoung. You're our favorite baby and we will never mad at you. Don't worry. We will go to our room." Hyewon hugs Wonyoung and punches Yena shoulder as hard as she can before she takes her girl's arms and runs to their room.

"HYEWONNNNNNNN!!!"

 

 


While waiting for her girl taking a shower, Hyewon humming to her favorite songs. She is in the bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about Sakura and tomorrow's planning. 

Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary and I wonder if KKura remembers since she's so busy with works in these past few months. Hmm, it's okay if she doesn't remember. She looks tired. 

Too engrossed with her thought, Hyewon didn't realize Sakura already beside her. She yelps when a cold hand wrapped around her waist.

"Hey, baby. What are you thinking about?" Sakura poked Hyewon's nose.

"Nothing." Hyewon hugs her baby girl as she misses the girl. 

"My project finally is done today! Now I can take rest for a while after hectic months!" Sakura told Hyewon.

"Ohhh finally! Congrats baby and I know you can do it. See?" She peck her lover's nose.

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" 

"For being busy these past months that we didn't have our proper time together." Sakura whisper and she feel guilty.

Hyewon giggles and pinch Sakura's cheeks.

"It's okay. I'm already prepared when you tell me you will handle that project."

"But I..."

"Nu-uh...it's not you neglected me anyway so I don't mind. You still take your busy time to asked my well being, you still care about me, we still talk. So I don't see a reason why should I mad at you in the first place. It's just  you're busy but not that you changed or something." Hyewon shrugged.

Sakura feels so blessed that she has an understanding lover. 

"You're the best Kangchan! I love you."

"I love you too. Now, where's my deserve kisses for being a good girlfriend hmm?"

"You don't have to ask." 

Sakura pulled Hyewon and kissed her. Hyewon deepened the kiss as she can't get enough of the girl's lips.

"Kangchan....." Sakura caresses Hyewon's cheeks as she savors her lover's lips. Both unwillingly pull from each other as they need to take a breath.

They smile when their eyes met each other. The love never dies between them but it's going deeper, they never mind and appreciates each other more than ever.

"Baby.."

"Hmm?"

"Tomorrow is...."

"Yes..."

"Happy 3rd anniversary." Hyewon smiles wider when she heard the wish.

"You remember." Sakura pecks her lips and nuzzles against Hyewon's neck.

"Of course. It's an important date that I will never forget."

"Cheesy."

"It's true though."

"I know. Happy 3rd anniversary too baby. I'm glad I found you in my life." Hyewon caresses the girl's head. She can feel Sakura's smile on her neck. 

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" Sakura intertwined their hands.

"Hmm, good thing I prepared tickets to the amusement park, just in case you're free tomorrow. I can't believe you're free." Hyewon chuckles. She's very excited to celebrate with her loved one tomorrow.

"I can't wait for tomorrow then! But..." 

"What?" Hyewon raised her eyebrows.

"Let's make love now. I miss you so much." Sakura sat on her stomach astride. Sakura starts moving on top of Hyewon while smiling seductively.

"B-but you're tired r-right b-baby a-ahhh baby." Hyewon groans as Sakura ing her hips and moves faster.

"I.don't.care." Sakura closed her eyes, aroused.

"I already warned you baby." 

Hyewon holds Sakura's waist and rolled their bodies. Hyewon held Sakura's hand and put it above her head, starts her neck. 

"Ahhhhh Kangchan..." 

 

 

Hyewon blinks her eyes to chase her sleepy way as the sunlight has awakened her from her slumber. She looked beside her and she can see the most beautiful lady that she ever encounter. She feels so lucky to have her and the girl love her back. 

Hyewon leaned forward and kissed Sakura's forehead. She caressed Sakura's head and lightly pinch her cheeks as the girl looks so adorable in Hyewon's eyes right now. Sakura stirred a bit but quickly in deep sleep again. Hyewon glance at the phones besides and it's already 10 am. 

I woke up late today. Last night definitely takes away my energy. Hyewon smirked.

"Hey baby wakey wakeyyyyyy~" Hyewon whispers lovingly at her right ears.

"I don't want...." Hyewon chuckles.

"What about our plan hmm?" Hyewon can't resist to kissed her exposed shoulder.

"Let....me sleep..1 hour..zz" Sakura already back to sleep and Hyewon didn't have the heart to wake up her girl.

Awww she's tired. 

Hyewon pouted and a bit disappointed. She already warned Sakura that last night activity will tire both of them. Hyewon knows Sakura will never wake up if she so exhausted and she needs to sleep to recharged her energy. Hyewon gives a small smile as she stares her baby face. 

Oh well. 

Hyewon shrugged her shoulder and she kissed Sakura's nose before getting up from the bed. She heads to the bathroom and gives a short glance at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter