Chapter 1

Our Omma, Ms. Na
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boys! Breakfast is ready!" Ms.Na calls out to her sons.

Chang Min appears by the kitchen entrance as if on que with his backpack over his shoulder and a book in one hand. His eyes remained glued on the book as he made way to an empty seat.

"Honey, put the book down and eat your breakfast." Ms. Na said as she placed a bowl of rice in front of him.

Chang Min obliged as he put away his book and started eating.

"Jae Joong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu!! Breakfast!" Ms. Na called out again this time at the foot of the stairs.

Jae Joong hurriedly appears at the top of the stairs as he tries to put on his necktie.

"What's the hurry?" Ms. Na questioned as she watched Jae Joong make his way down the stairs.

"I forgot I had to come into the office early today. Got an early meeting with a client." He said in a rush.

"Omma, help me with this." He said as he reached to the foot of the stairs apparently unable to get his necktie to look neat.

"What about breakfast?" Ms. Na asked as she swiftly adjusted Jae Joong's tie.

"It's okay I'm in a rush. See you tonight omma. Thanks again." Jae Joong rushes his words as he kissed Ms. Na on the cheek before rushing through the front door.

"Aigoo. Your brother should really slow down with his job." Ms.Na shook her head as she walked into the kitchen.

"You know how he's like. There's no stopping him." Chang Min said as he calmly eats his breakfast.

"Now where is your other hyungs?" Ms. Na complains as none of the other 3 has made their way down.

"Junsu hyung stayed up late playing his games, Yoochun hyung got home pretty late after his midnight shift and Yunho hyung..." Chang Min's words trailed as he looked up at his ageing mother.

Ms.Na's forehead wrinkled as soon as Chang Min mentions Yunho's name. He hasn't been the same since he returned from Paris. Barely leaves his room and never really socialized with anyone.

"Things will get better omma." Chang Min says hoping it would make her feel better although deep down he knows it doesn't help.

Ms. Na could only manage a wry smile before she picked up the bowl of rice intended for Jae Joong and scopped them back into the rice cooker.

"I'm leaving for school. See you when I get back omma." Chang Min said as he pecks Ms. Na on the cheeks.

"Have a great 1st day honey." She says as she rubs Chang Min's cheek.

Chang Min nods his head with a smile before retreating to the front door. Just as Chang Min headed for the door, Junsu saunters his way down the stairs with bed hair indicating he hadn't bothered to take a shower. Chang Min crinkled his nose at the sight of Junsu.

"Hey, a cap is all I need." Junsu says as he pulls a cap over his bed hair.

"Whatever." Chang Min shook his head.

"Hey, good luck on your first day little brother!" Junsu exclaimed before Chang Min shut the front door.

"I heard you've been staying up playing games again." Ms. Na spoke to Junsu with her arms crossed.

Junsu grins awkwardly as he proceeds to dig into his breakfast.

"Junsu ya. You're in your final year and you should stop messing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter